Trump's Second Term Agenda (It's Good) | Live From The Lair

Terrence Popp
Terrence Popp
2,786
Published on 26 Aug 2020 / In News & Politics

⁣Two main strategies: Hold China accountable and re-energize the economy the Democrats destroyed. Who's in?

Join the LOL-Army against political correctness at http://www.PunchRiot.com
Only $5 a month gets you magazines, podcasts, and more!

Book 2 of "The Jericho Files" is here!
Get Popp's second psychic thriller on paperback or eBook today!

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

Check us out on all platforms and social media!

addrac
addrac 2 months ago

Private school is the only choice!

Madrigal Publishing Ltd

Any company in China MUST have a member of the CCP on the board; this is the law there. Until you Americans realise the danger, you're FUCKED!

DJ Griffin
DJ Griffin 2 months ago

$5600 in property taxes to live in Warren Michigan? HAHAHA, Popp, get the fuck out of there, I left 40 years ago and never looked back........

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 2 months ago

Documentary showed an investor went to china set up a live cam across the street of a company and found out it was a bs corporation on the nasdaq one man went to a plastic company and found they did not even have 1 million in plastic all garbage and he invested millions into a fake company and they where allowed under obumber to be on the stock market. WHY they want BIDEN... Ross perot/Al Gore on larry king 1993 i believe a great interview...

Bill
Bill 2 months ago

Blake, if you read this... do me a favor and run a cleaning cloth across the lens on the camera.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 2 months ago

Gentlemen It appears there are at least 3 Women or Young men Posing as MGTOW's . There Just here to create problems In the MGTOW community . At this time i will not post there names . If there actions continue and the problems Persist . I will post there names at that time . Thank you for your Attention .

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

There are probably a lot more than that. Fortunately they identify themselves rather quickly to anyone who's paying attention. I don't know if there's anything anyone can do about it other than monitor the situation, so thank you for doing that.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

shadow monk made this video a little while ago, i think he's a bit off on blackpillrevolution, i may not like the guy's political opinions but he mirrors a lot of good content from the old mgtow of the before time. https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/ant....i-mgtow-syndicate-li

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 2 months ago

Here is the 4 year agenda for President Trump's second term:

It was not easy to find. Search engines kept coming up with "Trump doesn't know what he'll do the next 4 years if elected" sort of garbage.

It's a good list. Since he has experience as a builder, we should particularly support his initiative to build the infrastructure. As it is right now, bridges, roads and particularly the electrical distribution grid is in peril. One good CME EMP would end civilization as we know it.

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

They had the opportunity to turn the country aropund and they failed completely and with a smile on their faces.. Trump must be a fuckin jesuit or something... All they needed to do was disburse the stimulus money equally among all American citiozens and start mass deportations in earnest.. instead he chose to ruin the lives of millions of young Americans by supporting illegal immigrants against America.. .

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

What's worse than a straight uut traitor like supreme court justice John Roberts? is one who claims he will fix things and then just makes it all worse.. FUCK TRUMP!

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

TRUMP! is a globalist and a liar... infrasatructure jobs for mexicans. my county hires illegal aliens with my tax money through sub contractors.. Trump talked the talk of a savior of America.. I am wholly disappointed in him.

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 2 months ago

@jimbennett: President Bush appointed justice John Roberts: President Trump had nothing to do with him.

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 2 months ago

@jimbennett: That statement is so wrong on so many levels.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

@Subverted Group : i'm glad you know how to sift through the bullshit, there are to many ppl who click on the first few articles which are usually all controlled by the main stream media anyway.

QDLLC
QDLLC 2 months ago

Is Popp’s view on school choice correct? I thought it was about being free to send you kids to private school and get a voucher for the $$$ you pay into the public system...not about sending them to the public school of your choice.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

Some states have vouchers but unions, you dont have direct Swiss citizen veto to just shut down laws , less laws = good

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 2 months ago

20,000 fine in australia for refusing a cv19 test why we have guns.... lib tards get away with murder...

HairlessMonkey
HairlessMonkey 2 months ago

Hey, who you call'n a hairless monkey? Wait... ummm, never mind.

JMV
JMV 2 months ago

Agree with everything there Popp. The part about cleaning us the oceans though, it definitely needs to be more than just the US. Some of the Eco Warriors seem to think that if just the US gets rid of air/water/whatever pollution, then the world will be clean. Ain't happening. It needs to be the majority of the industrialized nations working together or it won't work. And definitely fuck China. If they ever shut down shipping goods to us, we are fucked. Too much of our essential shit is made there, and it needs to be stopped and brought back to our own nation.

On a side note, not too long ago you mentioned starting another channel covering the shooting sports. I for one would like to see you start a channel where you could teach us ignorant masses the finer points of military sniping. Actual shooting, equipment that the ordinary puke can afford, factory or handloads, etc., you seem to have a way of explaining shit that even a thick skulled moron like me can understand. I can read about this stuff all day long, but I need to see it put to actual use for it to sink in where I can understand and put into practice myself.

doczg88
doczg88 2 months ago

Trump should declare Antifa BLM domestic terrorists and clear the streets.Also go after Soros and financiers and their corrupt networks. Go after pedophiles and rapists. Deport all illegal aliens. Declare war against narco terrorists. Confront China. Make a deal with Russia. Deport all illegal aliens. But a Wall. A real Wall. Support our police. Support our military. And vote people. Republican all the way. It's not just Republican, thus means American in 2020.

AvatarOfSgrA* ShaperOfThings

I wonder if people who say things like "fuck China" REALLY MEAN "fuck the CCP (Chinese Communist Party)".

From what I keep hearing, the populace of China has grown an intense aversion to commie economic models. It seems like the CCP are the ones people are ACTUALLY talking about.

I'm curious to know if I'm mistaken. Would anyone care to edify me?

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 2 months ago

China is not technically communist: It is a centralized authoritarian government which uses capitalism (in the sense of government run corporatism) as the base of its economy. There's no real sharing of wealth according to needs or what people contribute. There are more billionaires in China than nearly anywhere else. That can't happen in pure communism. Moreover, the people have a history of oppression dating back millennia where they are the poor ruled over by the elite -- a history that goes back beyond 2,000 B.C.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

I agree cut taxes because taxation is theft!

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 2 months ago

With property tax, it's worse than that: The government owns the property. You own nothing. You rent and if you don't pay, your 'property' is gone. The Income Tax was supposed to be temporary. Sales tax / VAT is the most fair because it's based on what you spend. Also license fees and charges for certain services is fair. I believe that income tax on corporations is also fair because a corporation as a 'legal person' is legal fiction.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Subverted Group : Yeah I agree with that too.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

End the drug war, end the war on prostitution, end the war on travel, end the gun war, and end the war on free speech and we will have all freedom.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@VaperGamer: Yes it is up to we the people.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

#SpaceForce is my favorite

John_Doe
John_Doe 2 months ago

With regard to the Wuhan / China / Sweet and Sour / Corona / Covid-19 virus, a few anecdotes of my own:

Worked as an Uber driver this past year until lockdowns killed the tourism industry in my area. Back around February I noticed a very large Asian presence walking the streets of the tourist town where I live. The political correctness and calls of "racism" aside, there exist cultural norms. These extend to the distance people maintain between one another, how they dress, how they comport themselves in public, body language, etc. These weren't Asian Americans out for the weekend; these were Asian Asians, with an emphasis on Chinese Asian, visiting America from abroad.

Every block, every sidewalk, every business had Asians everywhere. I gave a ride to a group of three Chinese who identified themselves as such and even which city they were from (not Wuhan). And their numbers on the streets were not entirely out of the ordinary given the Chinese New Year falls in February; it's a time for celebration and vacation for them. Now, to be fair, I didn't work as an Uber driver in 2019, so I have nothing to compare against historically. Was this normal for February or out of the ordinary? I can't know. Still, their numbers appeared significant.

The week prior to this I had had the flu. Normal course for me is achy joints, high fever, malaise lasting about two days and then I'm over it; it's consistently the same symptoms every time I get it. Returned to work for a week (during which time I had given the Chinese passengers a ride), then got sick a second time the following week. This illness was different than my normal flu pattern. No high fever, no achy joints. Instead, just a general malaise lasting about three days and a dry cough resulting in moderate chest pain which lasted about half a day (I never get a cough when I have the flu). Then I was over it. Though I had no test (and have no intention of getting one), I'm convinced this second illness was Covid.

Now, none of this is meant to disparage the Chinese <people>. I'm not claiming every Asian person I saw on the street was an agent of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) consciously intent on spreading the virus. However, it's possible they were unwitting carriers whom the CCP knew were infected yet encouraged them to travel all the same. We already know that Wuhan airport was NOT closed down to departing flights even after the virus was revealed and sourced to that city.

I'll post a link to what is purported to be a secret speech given by a Chinese general detailing the CCP's long term strategy for conquering the USA. I have no way of verifying if it's authentic or not; so read it with a bit of skepticism. All the same, if it IS authentic, then it lends credibility to the theory China weaponized this virus and intentionally unleashed it on the world. My concern is this was just a practice run, an attempt by the CCP to test out a mild virus' infectivity and communicability.

They'll analyze the results, refine it, then unleash the REAL plague at some point in the future. They'll have a vaccine for their people, but withhold it from the rest of the world. Once it's run its course, they'll simply come in and clean up all the other weakened nations on Earth. This would be in keeping with their ancient military strategist and philosopher Sun Tzu's admonitions against open warfare, recommending instead to conquer nations from within and/or without firing a shot (updated to modern times; in Sun Tzu's day it would be "conquering without swinging a sword or firing an arrow").

The Secret Speech of General Chi Haotian

If I'm right - and I hope I'm not - then what has happened under Covid will be mild by comparison to what lies in store should the CCP release an actual plague on the world. As you read the speech above you'll see the underlying subtext running throughout: the CCP have no intention of relinquishing power; they'd rather burn the world down than step down. Ideologically they've painted themselves into a corner from which they have no options other than to prevail utterly in conquering the world or destroying everything if they're threatened with extinction as a political power.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

I believe you. I'm a Black man and I have no love for the very racist Chinese and Koreans. No matter how well you behave toward them, or how many favors and goodwill is shown to them, they still have demonstrated times after time that they are completely untrustworthy and deceitful. They only care about their own and have no loyalty to any country they immigrate to from their homeland. They really have no compatability with open values, free speech, etc. because they were too cowardly to stop the murderous Communists from destroying and traumatizing their own homelands. Besides that, they're such cowards when it comes to cuting in line or doing some else to rip someone off; then when people confront them, they grovel and whine like little girls.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

if Trump gets a last term, he should not be holding back 1 inch

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Oh those of us in the Q movement already have known before hand, Amen

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 2 months ago

Off Topic But i think it's funny There is bitch on MGTOW tv Where Men Know weemon's Trick's . And She uses a name like (( Luisifer )) LoL We know weemon are the Devil ! Funny Shit Too Me LoL . *** MGTOW monk FOREVER ***

James Peterson II
James Peterson II 2 months ago

shes cute an prolly knows her shit, if she frequents this site shes either here to learn what real men like, or shes a feminist infiltrator (but not likely) lol

BH206L3
BH206L3 2 months ago

The re-order was well on its way long before Donald Trump was elected. What we are seeing is that it's occurring faster than it would otherwise happen. He was not supposed to win, but he did and that has accelerated the process, The bat stew flu just poured gasoline on the already a pretty good fire. You should read Peter Zaihan. Start with The Accidental Super Power, this third book has just come out. He lays the whole thing out from 1944 right to the present day. It's very readable and easy to understand what he is saying. It will give you a new outlook on how and why things are as they are. It's not all doom and gloom. I am not as down on the country as some are, we are going thru a reorganization, we have done this before. Now right now lawful citizens are shooting these rioters! What I find interesting is how restrained the lawful has been with all this garbage up to this point. My opinion is that Donald J. Trump will win election in a real blow out that we have not seen in almost 50 years.

shitkicker79
shitkicker79 2 months ago
shitkicker79
shitkicker79 2 months ago

Link to impeach Gov. Mike DeWine

charliebrownau
charliebrownau 2 months ago

We are just delaying Great Awaking and Agenda 21 2020-2030 by voting and paying tax

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 2 months ago

Agenda 21/30 has kicked off well in Victoria , Australia . Many complacent and compliant sheeple as well.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

America is fucked, sad to say, I mean, been Pro America since birth (although not a citizen). But it is a great loss.

Herbalist
Herbalist 2 months ago

President Trumps second term spells real trouble for the Swamp. Term Limits, Indictments, a new Gold-Based Currency (he's stacked the fed with Gold Lovin' Bastards!).

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 2 months ago

You have a two party system so what are you going to do? Rock and a hard place. You can only choose the lesser of two evils never the best option for the country.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

POOOPPPIIIII

Sho Shuto
Sho Shuto 2 months ago

boycotting any made in China products where possible ??

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 2 months ago

Whoa whoa, whoa! Think about what will happen to the slaves in the factories!

Sho Shuto
Sho Shuto 2 months ago

What slaves? COVID killed them already ???

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 2 months ago

@Sho Shuto: LOL! Only in Wuhan water park.