[Response] The Dirty TRUTH Of Modern Women On Tiktok, And Why Men Walk Away

mrghoster
mrghoster
Published on 14 Sep 2021 / In Film & Animation

The sesspit that is Tik Tok is looked at by Taylor the Fiend. these fefails are REPULSIVE!

SchemeHub
SchemeHub 3 days ago

Social media, put the nail in the coffin for any remainder of freedom.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Esmerelda the Psycho Fairy.....

AtillaTheHung
AtillaTheHung 4 days ago

Looking at women these days is like going shopping at the city dump. It stinks, everything is broken, and there's nothing but rats and flys everywhere. I have better things to do with my time and money.

Hard pass!

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 days ago

LOL! great analogy my friend! you could add the sound of Cricket's as well if the dump was somewhere hot, and these tramps are far from being HOT! Nah! like you I just do not bother anymore, I got plenty of good stuff going on in my life to need a hoe.

AtillaTheHung
AtillaTheHung 3 days ago

@mrghoster: I've had plenty of women in my time and i can say they're all about the same. They might slightly different variations of the same games but just have defective software. When I say defective, I mean defective to me and my needs. They're value chameleons who try to play like they get men and want to please them, when in reality they're always out for themselves. That's okay with me because I'm gonna do what I want to do regardless of their emotional pleadings and games. My will is like steel and I'm immovable like water splashing against rock. They come and go in my life and I'm completely happy either way because I have good friends that don't include women as a center piece in my life

AtillaTheHung
AtillaTheHung 3 days ago

@mrghoster: Good on you for having discernment and being able to navigate the traps and sirens of the whaling women calling you to shipwreck yourself on their jagged rocks

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 days ago

@AtillaTheHung: Thank you my friend. Once you can learn the word "NO" and adhere to it in your mind you can beat anything. Saying Yes comes with consequences, saying NO you have the option of YES in your own time.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 days ago

@AtillaTheHung: Women are like that dream Car you buy, it's great fun when it's all new and as it get's older it becomes just another car, then as it get's still older, it WILL become problematic? novelty always wears off!

AtillaTheHung
AtillaTheHung 2 days ago

@mrghoster: 100% correct my friend. Controlling your mind and your biology as a man opens the door to the kind of freedom most men will never enjoy. Stay blessed my friend and continue to spit truth!

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 days ago

@AtillaTheHung: Thanks buddy for your appreciation. I just say it as I see it! Have a great day. Peace.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Oh fuck.... Princess Esmerelda the Fairy Queen - at the start........

I am glad your doing videos about FUCKED in the HEAD women, but watching the women themselves, is like watching the front wheel of your motorcycle fall off when you do a wheelie at 200 Kmh....

"Oh boy - am I looking forward to landing this!"

Slowing down to a safe bail out speed, aim for the soft deep grass if you can find it, and then fall off the back.....

I like your MGTOW lectures... they are a most excellent education.

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 days ago

Thanks Shane that's appreciated. most of what I say is common sense and considering some weeks I don't see any fucker for day's! lol! It gives be a chance to vent of. I like you post's as well. I really like that one you did I think leaning on a fence? all about fucked up families and Stuff, that hit home for me. anyway Mate you have a great day and remember these CUNT's ARE going to get their come uppence one day?

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 days ago

Well if Cars are sexist why do women drive (or try to drive)them? and if Car's are sexist, don't expect a Guy to waste his time fixing the one you are surely going to BREAK! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 days ago

Fuck, I'm so Glad I'm a Guy! lol! Fefails if this is anything to go by? are completely Borderline and FUCKED. I've had Peanut Butter that is less NUTTY than these CUNT's! lol! Naturally being MGTOW Monk I really don't give a shit what they say, as long as it makes me LAUGH!

sauger1001
sauger1001 4 days ago

My guess is members of the CCP, who probably own TikTok, are LTAO on the daily.

Mustang
Mustang 4 days ago

"A woman is only as faithful as her options" so true!!!

Mustang
Mustang 4 days ago

What a bunch of Losers!!! Now a Simp will hit on them and these crazy Cunts will reject them because the Simp didn't meet their 34 requirements then the Cunts will turn 35 and say "Where have all the good men gone?!". They truly are crazy and clueless.

Mustang
Mustang 4 days ago

.........and she will be the very first one expecting men to defend and provide for her when the Apocalypse starts.

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 days ago

Roll, on the Apocalypse, I'm just waiting to see the result's! lol!

GhostPlodderES
GhostPlodderES 4 days ago

They don't realize how close society is to that Apocalypse.