Hey viewers, are you interested in a MGTOW Forums that's censorship free to replace Reddit? Look no further than MGTOW Cafe. From the creators of MGTOW.TV.  At MGTOW Cafe you can post and live chat with fellow users

Red pill vs MGTOW - Redpills original meaning destroyed for intentional division

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad
Published on 11 Jul 2020 / In Non-profits & Activism

Adressing what i see as a fabrication of division purely through egotistical needs and wants

scott sanger
scott sanger 26 days ago

anyone needing a label to identify themselves or to pick on ............ losers. TRP is the learning of TRUE female nature...mgtow is just the philosophy of making yourself the best you can be......... without outside validation. Their is no mutual ties

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 26 days ago

Ty for you input. I believe slightly different. I believe they are related by proxy. Understand most red pillers are not red pilled and they are abusing it

Councilof1
Councilof1 26 days ago

To me Redpill is a term used to denote an uncomfortable or hidden truth. It can be applied to many ideas. For example feminine nature, rule of the elites, etc. It's a strange thing that most people would rather have a comfortable lie than an uncomfortable truth.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 26 days ago

im on the same wavelength. that means accountability and trauma. Most people are not built too endure the trauma truth brings. I can get with that. I am a BIG matrix fan of the first film. so the RED PILL is actually something im nostalgic too. It is a shame to see men abuse the truth for selfish gain

Mademyownway
Mademyownway 27 days ago

This guys has been around for years sucking men for their money. I called him out a long time ago for his BS. There were guys like this a few years ago and men started calling them on their BS.
Keep up the good fight.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 27 days ago

i like RPOS is term, the "bullshit mindset" I have a very good insight and personal experience with redpilled PUA'S. when that dont work they go new age. I do plan to write a script out as i feel this perticular topic VERY important for mens psychological health. especially them looking for a male role model.

Councilof1
Councilof1 27 days ago

Divide and conquer is the favorite tactic of the elites because it rarely fails. It's much better for them if we fight each other instead of them.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 27 days ago

This should be a religious mantra!