MILLIONAIRE EXPLAINS WHY RELATIONSHIPS IN ASIA ARE BETTER... (USA - ASIA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 15 Aug 2020 / In Other

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

Fangs13
Fangs13 20 days ago

nope bro, not even asian .. their cultures and their hidden abusive nature, aren't worth it.
although i completely respect their cultures and traditions, i loath the way they treat you after marriage. it's a hidden trap.

selfworthy
selfworthy 1 month ago

awalt, those women are only held in check until they dont.

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

He's romantic heart on his sleeve and all that? A CUCK in other words They say an eastern woman is OK if you live in her CUNTry and marry it and don't bring it to the west? Well Western culture includes feminism and like other Western nature it will arrive there if it hasn't already? women = AWALT.

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

women = AWALT, doesn't matter what color their Piss Flaps are? That's why I'm Monk with just enough money for ME to enjoy. I got plenty of the STUFF this guy went on about, it's just not new ans comes out of dumpsters and shit. I fix it and reuse it, i have transport, i have the homely White goods like washer's and a Vacuum. don't need a Jet ski though unless it rains that is? But I do live in the UK and when it fucking rains it rains! lol!

If i feel the need for a bit of PUSSY and a Chink i will go get a Chinese take out which is usually Cat as Chicken, Car as Fried Duck, Cat as Pork Ball's etc! lol!

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

If you get married in the United States you are beyond fucked.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

American females are the worst.

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

They did a survey over here in Europe and the UK. British women are the worst, most unloyal, ugliest in nature and appearance and temper, the most lacking in Empathy, and most deceitful.

Max_Dominate
Max_Dominate 1 month ago

I like this guy.

finkster
finkster 1 month ago

The cheapest woman is indeed the one you pay for but you still have to pay, ''what's 'love' got to do with it'' ?

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

Everyone has different definition of " love " I think the problem is there..

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

@Doggk: LOVE is an Illusion created by the Deluded for the Deluded. even in today's hell Unconditional LOVE is a lie.

sir666
sir666 1 month ago

Hey MGTOWSAREFOREVER , here is the link you asked about below.

Also below is the link to the video host, Kingpic's, youtube channel.

BTW, I visited that site, kingepic.com/dr-tony. I also read and skimmed through it and noticed there is also a longer version of this video. However, it seems from reading this guy's story at that site, that this former attorney's focus is primarily on having relationships with the local prostitutes in the area of Thailand that he now resides.

As an example, on that site in one of the images of him and a sleeping prostitute, he states ... I am probably one of the few guys that was intentionally out there banging hookers to get one pregnant to start a family but i love hookers so much I wanted a hooker babY.

Nonetheless, interesting and informative stuff if you are looking to have some Very Inexpensive Fun with Bar girls, Prostitutes, or similar in Thailand while Vacationing or Residing there. Albeit, I saw videos like this promoting Thailand women in similar scenarios, years ago.

However, that said, I would remain skeptical about seeking relationships there or similar since it is likely many Asian women in such countries see Foreign Men as a source of Money and/or a Passport to a better life in another richer country, rather than not.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

I already gave it to him but thanks.. But the thing with females is the same everywhere. There are no countries on earth where women don't see men as a source of money.. It's in their genetics, they seek for a provider and the resources he brings on the table .. No money no honey as they say.. You can be the ugliest motherfucker if you have these resources, they'll do anything for you.. The only thing is that in poor countries, you're the alfa.. in rich countries most of the time betas or omegas.. It can work but rule number 1 never bring a foreign woman from a poor country to western rich countries, you'll lose her 100% guaranteed ! You have to live with her in her country..

AvatarOfSgrA* ShaperOfThings

If what this guy is testifying is true, I'm happy for him. (¬‿¬)

But my cynicism tells me those trollops read him like a book. They're feeding into his need to get him hooked, so they can live off his ass. From what I understand, women (in general) can sniff that sorta thing out from a mile away. Or maybe he's full of shit, and he's just sugar-daddying a bunch of prostitutes (by definition, ANY woman signing up to be a sugar baby is a prostitute ANYWAY). (ˉ﹃ˉ)

Imagine how far this guy could get if his thirst weren't so strong. I'm beginning to see how drastically nature has to NERFs men, in order to keep them interested in/tolerating women's fuckery. ಠ_ಠ