Rent an RV from RVshare

Manosphere Criticisms and Reply to Obsidian Pill

Published on 05 Jan 2021 / In People & Blogs

update

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 18 days ago

that "tangent" at around 6:40 is such a massive drag on women. They keep worshipping these Babylonian gods while thriving in the benefits of feminism. New age is underestimated because its seeped into almost every aspect of life. It is designed to make women the slaves to pharoah. Now trump has threw you all under the bus, prevailed the plans for social profiling and social credit in the dawn of the United states of china should wake a lot of people up. This is a fantastic video buddy. kudos

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 14 days ago

@napida2182: get fuct and die, i didnt ask for this and this is not a job site.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 14 days ago

@napida2182: I have reported both of YOU to Amr for account review

KEEPER
KEEPER 19 days ago

i wouldn't tell your neighbor's you make videos, just tell them your talking on your phone, it's none of their business anyway.

Johnny_Cage 19 days ago

You're right. I only told a couple that I make videos, but they're very old reclusive men. I haven't told any women [except my mom, who agrees with me in almost every respect] because they'd start yakking about it, no matter how old they are. Other than those couple of guys, nobody else knows. And I won't tell anyone else about it either. People have really irritated the fuck out of me. I don't trust anyone from what I've seen over the past year. The vast majority of these pieces of crap [posing as human beings] have so much jealousy, contempt, hatred, and self-hatred in them, they just want to destroy everyone around them in ANY way that is societally acceptable. Look at how many [otherwise demure and meek] people turned into full-on Soviet comisars about these fucking mask mandates being enforced. They were happily destroying people's reputations and safety just to FORCE people to put a mask on, for a virus that is supposedly so deadly. Fuck these people; the good men on this video platform are more than enough social interaction for me. Real-life Normies are bordering on demonic these days.

KEEPER
KEEPER 19 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: very well said, btw. i boosted this video.

KEEPER
KEEPER 19 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: https://www.mgtow.tv/videos/boosted

Johnny_Cage 19 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Thank you, SOT. I just started buying and boosting Jo the Philosopher's video too. This is a fun way of supporting creators!

KEEPER
KEEPER 19 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: sweet, that means it's catching on.

KEEPER
KEEPER 19 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: also, if you could. next time you do a video, mention the boost feature if you could. i want more ppl knowing about it and how it works, and your a good speaker and good at explaining things so that would help spread this message better.

Johnny_Cage 19 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Okay, will do that with my videos from now on. Just let me know what additional info to spread about it, so hopefully it takes off to the Moon. One of my skills is, in fact, explaining things in an intelligent yet down-to-Earth manner. I seem to have an ability to know what people are thinking and feeling, and I can voice it with the appropriate passion but also with sound reasoning. I can act as a megaphone for what's on people's minds and hearts, and also their frustrations and sensitive issues.

Johnny_Cage 19 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Everyone has abilities: both the ones that are readily apparent AND abilities that are naturally hidden waiting to be discovered. They all get better with practice and usage, but some are naturally more easy to augment than others. A person just has to find these abilities by getting to know himself, and doing self-reflection.

KEEPER
KEEPER 19 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: a few things, i know it's better to boost your videos over using an pay wall, as it will not only make your video seen more but it won't limit ppl from seeing your video because of an paywall. ppl are more than likely to donate if the price is right meaning the cheaper the better, it also helps support this website, so we can always have a place for our content to be seen and appreciated. it makes you feel good when you donate to someone, it did with me lol. but i have limited funds so i got to stop for today lol. i got the idea from the mentality that some ppl use while ordering food at some restaurant, where a person in the front of the line purchases the food for the car either behind them or behind the other car. it makes folks feel appreciated and helps ppl to strive to do better content in the future.

Johnny_Cage 19 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Positive reinforcement in practice! As long as we [MGTOW men] on this site stick together and help each other, there is no limit to what ambitious, dedicated men can accomplish! Seriously, when masculine energy is cooperative and focused, it is like a laser cutting through anything. When dispersed and unfocused, it's an annoyance at best.

Johnny_Cage 19 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Hey, what happened to the MGTOW Mirror project? It had EVERYTHING on there; and now I can't pul it up it times out. What happened?

KEEPER
KEEPER 19 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: this? https://mgtowmirror.611.to/

Johnny_Cage 19 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Yes that; thanks. The last link you posted was "https://mgtowmirror.ru" and that is now inactive as a valid link.

KEEPER
KEEPER 19 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: lol i didn't even know who that was until i did a search and alpha male guide had the link in his description.

KEEPER
KEEPER 19 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: now i'm confused, you said i posted the invalid link?

Johnny_Cage 19 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Yeah, you posted it in a video comment section. It was valid for weeks, but it just doesn't work anymore. I just needed an updated valid link. Thanks for that!

KEEPER
KEEPER 19 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: weird. because i don't remember this mgtow project mirror thing at all lol. i found the link on alpha male guide channel here on this website after looking up that name.

Johnny_Cage 19 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: It was probably Shadow Monk or some other user then. My bad.

KEEPER
KEEPER 19 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: oh his avitar lol yeah, i have gotten confused as well lol

Johnny_Cage 14 days ago

@kawis78779: Stop spamming, you moron.

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 22 days ago

So, you're finally seeing what I've been talking about for months now. . . when one complains about female nature all the time, they give up all their mental, physical, emotional, and psychological energies to a creature that isn't in the slightest concerned with their existence in the first place. It's one thing to learn about female nature to understand the bulk of your problems with women, cool.

But, to keep rehashing the same shit over and over again without taking the necessary steps to improve yourself and create a better life for yourself is just idiotic.

In regard to the freedom vs. non-freedom debate, freedom all day and death is nothing when fighting for a worthy cause.

Other than that, great vid and let's keep shifting the paradigm of men toward masculinity and spirituality!

watch_faceandlms
watch_faceandlms 18 days ago

spirituality is pseudo-science garbage and manipulation.

Kamisama7
Kamisama7 22 days ago

I do agree on more positive topics though overall.

Johnny_Cage 22 days ago

I've had users private-messaging me saying the same thing. They would, either secretly or low-key, love to see MGTOW move to simply a more positive balance in its content.

Kamisama7
Kamisama7 22 days ago

MGTOW being materialistic? I don't really see that unless you're defining it broadly?

Also hobbies aren't a bad thing my guy ?

Johnny_Cage 22 days ago

Notice I didn't address hobbies. To me, hobbies fall under the neutral category; I took it as a given that hobbies were positive. Simply going after wealth accumulation for ego, vanity, and undercover gynocenrism is the bad thing I'm talking about.