Up next


How Feminism Has Fooled Us Into Thinking We're Living In A Patriarchy When It's Really A Matriarchy!

27 Views
Published on 05 Dec 2022 / In People & Blogs

This video is on the logical fallacy that feminism and oftentimes women in general have used to make us all think that we are living in a patriarchy when we are actually living in a matriarchy. How have they done this?

With what is called "The apex fallacy". This occurs when a sample of a groups highest performing members is taken, and then the entire group is evaluated based upon that example, as if all the rest of the group members perform as well.

Thus a true statement such as "Most CEO's are men" gets twisted into "Most men are CEO's". Watch this video to learn exactly how this fallacy works.



Other Resources:

Men's Self Development Book:
https://a.co/d/1Rl1ZVw

Complete Self Help Library:
https://truelifedevelopment.com/

Sex Ed For Men:
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/j6wzw6Z8TmqV/

Female On Male Sexism:
https://truelifedevelopment.co....m/2021/08/an-expose-


Donations help fund me doing this work so please donate:
https://www.paypal.com/donate/....?hosted_button_id=ER


Inquiries:
Isantistao@Gmail.com



Channel Mirrors:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UC-VA4ANahY_ogTjKL
Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/220oSs3H2ljw/
MGTOW.TV: https://www.mgtow.tv/@masculinismmovement


Social Media:
Minds: https://www.minds.com/truelifedevelopment/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrianKrall4
Gab: https://gab.com/TrueLifeDevelopment
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/truelifedevelopment/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brian.krall.376

#ApexFallacy #Manipulation #Misandry #Sexism #ManHating #AntiMale #AgainstMen #Gynocentrism #Matriarchy #Feminism #MRA #Bias #Politics #Sociopolitics #Sociology #MensRights #MGTOW #MaleSlavery #socialscience #SocialIssues #Prejudice #Discrimination #Injustice #MenGoingTheirOwnWay #Men #Masculinity #Man #Male #Masculine #Masculinism #Manosphere

Show more
RedPillSatori
RedPillSatori 2 months ago

It's true. Women tend to only look at the top 10% of men and project them onto the other 90% of men.

One point of contention, however, I think the Matriarchy/Patriarchy binary is more of a spectrum. The West is less patriarchal than it once was, but I've been living in much more matriarchal society (the Philippines) over the past 5 years, and it explains a lot of poverty and issues they have here. It's one reason why its officially Communist, war-torn neighbor Vietnam has surpassed them in GDP.

   2    0
Masculinism Movement
Masculinism Movement 2 months ago

Interesting thank you for that information

   0    0
RedPillSatori
RedPillSatori 2 months ago

   3    0
Masculinism Movement
Masculinism Movement 2 months ago

Exactly! I saw this diagram when researching the apex fallacy and I love it.

   0    0
Show more

Up next