DIRTY FILTHY MONKEY ATTACKS TODDLER AND CUCK BETA MALE FATHER CANT DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT (SUPER PATHETIC ATTEMPT)

Want the audio version of this video? Click here. You can also play the audio version in the in-app player above by selecting MP3 from the resolution toggle.
Published on 20 Oct 2022 / In Film & Animation

⁣DIRTY FILTHY MONKEY ATTACKS TODDLER AND CUCK SIISY FATHER CANT DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT (SUPER PATHETIC ATTEMPT)

Pompousandfaggy
Pompousandfaggy 4 months ago

Of all the crazy videos you put up this is the first one that actually pissed me off and got an emotional response

critical cracker
critical cracker 4 months ago

that's how i do because I'm tired of all the boring censored video's

critical cracker
critical cracker 4 months ago

nice name by the way mines not much better haaa haha haa

Heavyhand
Heavyhand 4 months ago

What a pussy.

And depending how old those other children are they would get a solid dressing down for abandoning the toddler.

Straven
Straven 4 months ago

That was no man, a real man let alone a real FATHER would of practically grabbed that fckn thing and started bashing it into everything he could then proceed to curb stomp the fucker into a bloody paste.

Heavyhand
Heavyhand 4 months ago

Seriously man. Smashing that monkey into a bloody paced and whatever was left out sick a stick up his ass and put it in my front yard and then for the rest of my life turned the area around my house into a fucking dead zone for monkeys. Kill on site forever. Attack my kid motherfuckers.

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 4 months ago

You say that,but monkeys are surprisingly strong for their size... Granted,It should have been more I f a physical fight.

Heavyhand
Heavyhand 4 months ago

@WMHarrison94: Oh I completely understand how strong they are and they fight and claw and probably carry really nasty diseases however in protection of your children I can see most men turning into animals.

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 4 months ago

@Heavyhand: Why not? From the "Monkey pox" epidemic, we know they are fucking animals and kids... the evidence is right there! Did anybody go to jail over it? Crickets!

TelepathicRapist
TelepathicRapist 4 months ago

if a monkey starts screwing around don't hesitate, shoot that vermin, they are extremely strong and they can seriously injure or kill the kid. I really don't like monkeys, people let their guard down with monkeys for some reason and then they get their faces ripped off. its just like pitbulls. I see tiny women walking these massive dogs and it irritates me because I know they couldn't restrain the dog if it went off. When pitbulls, or monkeys or these other retard creatures start doing this, think swift execution, kill that animal as quickly as possible before it kills you or someone else. These are scum creatures. People will tell you how nice they are, then two weeks later they eat a baby or rip their faces off.

Pompousandfaggy
Pompousandfaggy 4 months ago

Furthermore, understand the animal Kingdom. That monkey was going specifically for that toddler. That means he was really really hungry. Or was rabbid or some thing. The fact that you could tell that that monkey was not the playful drunken monkey that wanted more alcohol in the Caribbean and just left your child…. I would divorce my husband

FL_Steve
FL_Steve 4 months ago

What a faggot. Could have picked up that ladder and smacked the fucking monkey with it. Instead does some half-ass weak kick shit.

critical cracker
critical cracker 4 months ago

exactly i told you he was a beta male big time