ZOMBIE "ANTI-CORONA VACCINE" PROTEST IN A MALL.. (CANADA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 15 Jan 2021 / In Science & Technology

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣📲 DONATE TO DOGGK IN CRYPTO-CURRENCIES AT: ⁣38Z2WXd1fnjfgsV9dMxCkq3T8qzS8efSdW

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 1 month ago

It kills me. Just a little over a year ago, if you'd have walked into a store in a mask, the proprietor would have hit the silent alarm on your bitch-ass.

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

I hope that if the Vaccine thing does become unavoidable that GOD will render it ineffective and useless, but in a way either so dramatic or even covert so either way the EVIL one's won't know what has hit them? The term "To much of a good thing" comes to mind as people got greedy and complacent, now they have to pay for that?

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

Question? Why has one of the Zombies got a backpack on? Maybe he or it bought their own Brain Snack with them? seeing as good brain isn't easy to find among all those with "SHIT FOR BRAINS" ! lol! I mean a year ago if you walked into a Mall with even a Crash Helmet on you would be arrested or hounded, but now that it is supposed to be the norm why has no one taken advantage of it ans shoplift and rob? Just shows how dumb people are in this "Idiocracy" now!

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 1 month ago

Huh. Good point. Wanna knock over a bank?

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

@S. Ironheart: I may not have done a Bank but believe me I've taken FULL advantage of the lunasy for myself.

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

Freedom is relative to situation's and importantly Adapting. I don't mean go along with the lunacy, but adapt around it and use it to your advantage. when lock down came it made me realize that I have been in lock down most of my life as I've spent it alone for the most part. so lock down became an advantage to me and my freedom but only by adapting. Play these CUNT's at their own game. One of the best things you can do in this time of Corporate Communism is to hit them in the wallet by NOT buying their shit be it their ideology or crappy throw away product.

For us at this time thew people, well the one's with a brain cell left is to NOT comply. Less is More in the literal term. I have no debt and due to that they pretty much cannot touch me, they is NO sword hanging over my head and being debt free with NO cards and a credit score you don't really need is a way of becoming gradually invisible.

for example if a tradesman came into you home and told you what to do and tried to force their work on you then you would probably tell them yp "FUCK OFF", well why cant you do it to the CUNT's that created our current situation? "I Do"!

Fangs13
Fangs13 1 month ago

humans ... are the one mistake .. that keeps devolving endlessly .. until our brains kill themselves with endless idiocy ..

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 1 month ago

fuck, if they're already suited up, should've robbed a bank or something. I don't see much coverage on this protest as expected of the fakestream media.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

You saw what Twitter and facebook did to Trump and his supporters.. Many websites who promote free speech went down because their servers were taken down by big tech.. Bitchute is now scared that the same might happen to them that's why they ask donations in order to place their servers somewhere else..

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 month ago

So we sit inside just like house arrest ! Do as your told or you will get fined if you don't pay we will send you to a FEMA camp . You thought you were free Because they told you you were free . Like all most everything you were ever told or taught in school was a lie . So is the Covid -19 . This is the new USSA Comply or Die . REST IN PEACE America ! Wake Up the American Dream is Over . The Nightmare Begins .

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

Freedom is temporary, I agree !!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 month ago

@Doggk: The way it look to me is the people have been told that there entitled to everything free this and free that . But Freedom is not free it was payed for with blood tears and sacrifice of there forefathers . A new payment has come due If you want to stay free they will have to pay for it . If not you get what you don't pay for .

bluewaters
bluewaters 1 month ago

plot twist, the fema camps are 4 star hotels, jksss hehe

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 month ago

@bluewaters: 4 star then they will let me play my Guitar in the room ...8>)_

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 1 month ago

Covid scammers would have all enslaved and curbed devoid of stance of our Humanity.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

Covid is out there it's a fact, but the governments are taking that in advantage to oppress and accelerate the process of the new world order..

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 1 month ago

@Doggk: Covid isn't that bad as it's being played up. Using other deaths as covid and lying to the masses to push the agenda and profits for the elites. This vid is what people are feeling as find more B.S. in the tale told us all.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

@Hammerhead69: Yup in Europe even when you have a broken arm, on the papers they write Corona.. It's ridiculous.. And they do that in order to receive funds from the WHO.. Governments in Europe are bankrupt so they found no other ways to get money + they get also 300 bucks for each illegal migrant they welcome.. That only says a lot about the future of the EU !

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

@Doggk: The real issue is how unhealthy people are these days. So a minor flu can do serious damage. Now for all the working men out there who aren't obese. We don't need to worry about it. I don't even believe it so I haven't been sick since 2017. And I swear I got the "terrible flu" back then. My mindset was down though because of changing from a bad work position to a better one. So I got a week off, it was a blessing. Since i got my new position and I like it. I never get sick anymore at all. The power of the mind. I ain't got time to get sick because I need to go make a living. Meanwhile the others who worship their virus god want to get sick so the Gubmint can give them free handouts. School teachers for instance. Lazy commie women. Rewarding idiots with paid leave if they brought back a positive PCR test that was rigged in the first place. I'm in the US and medical is completely compromised by greedy people who are desperate to pay off their student loans. They will make selfish decisions under stress of massive debt. The medical industry will only make one's health even worse.

bluewaters
bluewaters 1 month ago

@Toki: how long is the paid leave, i mean they can't take a year off for free payments. PCR tests are a joke, false pos and negs and also everytime some teacher gets a cough she could get a pcr and keep getting time off because of catching ""covid-19"" again? The whole thing is a joke, education system is collapsing too

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

@bluewaters: Well I work in a transportation environment. They were giving people two weeks paid leave if and only if they provide a positive test for Commie Virus 1984. Of course any and all colds, flus, cigarettes, vapers, they all test positive. My flu from 3 years ago = test positive. Normally you have to fight for paid leave at my work. In previous years management would argue with you to come to work even if you were sick. Flip flopped. Really pisses me off how many of my coworkers took advantage of the two weeks off.

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

@bluewaters: Parents are too ignorant and lazy to educate their own creation. Blows my mind why anyone would want to send their children to those commie slave camps called schools. Where they feed the kids GMO slop, and brainwash them with politics instead of teaching them real life skills. And now they are trying to coerce kids to take the Gill Bates Kool Aid shot without the parents' consent. School teachers are entitled brats who have zero real skills. If SHTF tomorrow the school teachers would be entirely worthless like politicians and CEOs.

bluewaters
bluewaters 1 month ago

@Toki: Sad to hear about all that BS going on, but you gotta protect yourself