You've asked for it, we are now accepting Sponsors for the platform. We only have room for 12 sponsors and the monthly rate is an introductory price of $100 USD. Check out this lucrative opportunity for your brand.

YOUNG CHICK FAINTS AFTER DOING TOO MUCH ACID.. (USA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 23 Jun 2020 / In Other

⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

mrghoster
mrghoster 21 days ago

Even lkooking for attention when drugged up! LOL! females never change whatever the circumstance!

Doggk
Doggk 21 days ago

Absolutely not.. That's exagerated..

BitHound
BitHound 22 days ago

She looked like she blacked out..... the moral of this story is... Have you pizza delivered if your tripping..

AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

that why you prep the food before, how ever... me saying that.. The munchies is a power i have forgotten about (the weed in uk aint good enough for munchies or giggles anymore)

cth96190
cth96190 22 days ago

Nothing of value was lost.

Doggk
Doggk 22 days ago

The pizza ^^

BitHound
BitHound 22 days ago

@Doggk: That's what I was thinking, LOL..... what about the pizza?

AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

@Doggk: only if its vegan :p haha

AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

seriously tho, cheese smeels like unwashed feet now. so unapealing

Doggk
Doggk 21 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: It depends what kind of cheese lol If you hate that smell never try french cheese lool ^^

AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

@Doggk: hahaha, mate i can only stand the smell of creamy cheese. 99% of all cheese smells the same to me since the transition. most vegan cheese is like darylea cream so im all good. Its unhealthy but who comfort eats for health? you live a good diet so you can binge within reason on the rare occasion. my opinion anyway

Doggk
Doggk 21 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: Man you don't know what you miss lol Camembert, Brie, Gouda is too delicious !! Do they sell French, Holland cheese where you live ? I always wanted to know ^^

AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

@Doggk: im missing out in heart disease and shitty veins. but i wasn't always vegan. I went vegan for health reasons. Never turned back. it was too good. Took me 4 years to quit cheese. 9 months into my vegan lifestyle and i started to hate the smell of meat and cheese. from loving the smell of bbq steak to heaving at the hint of a smell. Trust me, your missing out on better health... till 5G fucked me up

Doggk
Doggk 21 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: I'll never be able to be vegan.. Animal products an Meat are so important to me... But white meat like fish, chicken.. Red meat is something you can eat once a week.. To maintain good health.. To be a vegan can be dangerous, I know someone who had to stop and start eating meat again.... You need proteins from eggs or meat to maintain balance in your body.. And eat more vegetables and fruits instead of animal products..

AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

@Doggk:your first line, i used to say that everyday, and i though all vegis and vegans were pussy idiots.... and then i found out funding the meat industry is basically enslaving us all. That because you havent had a health scare like i did. Soon as you cut it out and you discapline. Youll never go back unless you got underlining gut issues. You have to understand i cannot remember the spelling but u have parratella and pathagenic gut backteria. Pathagenic, harmful toxic bacter thrive on meat. so if youn turn vegan over night, you will have massive side effects because the bacteria in yiur gut are addicted to it

AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

@Doggk: whole food pl;ant based vegan diet is the only diet in the world scientifically proven to reverse diabetes atr all stages of life. No other diet holds that mantal. who ever also be very discerning of anything that comes out of the who. They plan on turning the world vegan so they can feed us gm unhealthy crap

monsanto

Doggk
Doggk 21 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: When you have health issues it's better to go vegetarian I'm agree with you.. And even for people with a good health they should eat less meat and more fruit / vegetables ;-) In my case I practice sport so I need animal products for my regime.. But there are some days I don't eat any animal products in order to give a good balance to my digestive system.. But thanks mate for the info you shared about vegans.. Very interesting !

AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

@Doggk: i disgree but totally understand. if youvare into sport please watch the game changers. They call meat eaters blood sludge blood for a reason.. Your poor heart has to pump that crap around

AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

@Doggk: this guy is a personal trainer. so sports his thing https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UC2ZWX3GJfAIeRFWN9

Doggk
Doggk 21 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: But you need meat to build and grow your muscles bro that's undeniable..

AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

@Doggk: i don't like to disagree but you are wrong. Most plant foods have x4 protein. withmeat your easting animal hormones, injected vaccines but if you go deeper. The iron in meat is different to iron in plants. Heme iron located in meat is toxic to us over long perdiods. Heart disease is the biggest killer because meat is the biggest diet. They have lied to you and you believed it my friend. Theres more protein in stinging nettles than a steak lmao

AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

youll be suprised how much cocacola own dairy and meat. There using the exact same tactic they used with sugar.

Doggk
Doggk 21 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: Ok bro but look I love the taste of meat so.. It is going to be very difficult to stop eating meat ^^ Maybe one day.. I'll take note of what you said ;-)

AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

@Doggk: you have to decide, taste oor hea;th. i made my decision instantly. Its your call bro

Radical_panda
Radical_panda 18 days ago

@Doggk: most foods already have small amounts of bugs in them

Doggk
Doggk 18 days ago

@Radical_panda: True but bugs aren't unhealthy so it's not a big deal !