You Have 3 Options With Women - MGTOW

Sandman
Sandman
2,083
Published on 11 Sep 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣Sponsor Link:
- The MGTOW Book Collection
- https://www.amazon.com/Tim-Patten/e/B00M4QL16A/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_2?qid=1544930598&sr=8-2

Once you realise the nature of women, you have 3 options

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LoV-W0D3Co&feature=youtu.be

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Thomas. He didn't send me a specific topic so I wanted to cover a reddit post called: "Once you realise the nature of women, you have 3 options" Here's what the person posting it Jax Gatsby has to say and I quote: "Option 1: You can change yourself to adapt to the way women are and keep playing the game. This is the redpill way, where you hold frame, stop being a nice guy, spin plates (because women love competition) and so on. On paper this seems like the "alpha" way, but it isn't really since in one way or another, it still revolves around women. It's just that the approach is different. Option 2: You can choose to ignore your realisation and tell yourself that not all women are like that, so you look for a woman who'll love you for you. A lot of men go with this option because they cannot handle being alone for long periods of time. Unfortunately, what they don't seem to understand is there is no such thing as a woman who will love you for who you are. Most women don't love, the best they can do is like you but even then, it's not really you they like either. They like what you can do for them, the things you have and most importantly, how you make them feel. So at the end of it all, it's still about them, not you. Option 3: The last option is to step out of the whole game and go your own way. This is the sane option. I chose to go with the 3rd option and I even wrote a song about it called 'to be alone'." Well Thomas thanks for the donation and thank you Jax Gatsby for posting your comment to reddit. I'll get to my thought about you today's sponsor The MGTOW Book Collection: Anyways, now back to the video. So Jax option one is the PUA way. Not simply the red pill way. So long as you can handle the emotional drama, risk of getting metooed and false allegations you should be good to stick your mole in her gopher hole. It's also the way many mgtows roll as well. They will have girlfriends but nothing longterm past six months at a time. Your three options are very similar to the levels of MGTOW. The second level is all about having short term relationships and that sounds like your option one. Your option two is the purple pill kind of guy relationship way. This is where you have situational awareness when you're hitched to some hottie. This is MGTOW level one. In this case you live with the sword of damacles above your head at all times. Ready to fall on your head til your dead, dead, dead. Of the first two options this is the more dangerous one. Option three is MGTOW Monk mode which co-incides with MGTOW level three where you ghose women when it comes to relationships. MGTOW level four is when you ghost everyone and checkout out of society. So Jax look up the levels they are nothing new. You probably would have seen videos about them if YouTube didn't shaddow ban our content. Now let me look at all three of the options with more detail. The first option with regards to dating short to medium term while keeping a woman guessing wether you're going to stay with her or not because you're also with other women aka spinning plates will work to give you sex and you can successfully lead women on which is not all that hard to do.

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Video Motion Graphics Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"
Christmas Tree Light Bokeh by "Videezy.com"

ancientsea
ancientsea 1 month ago

Consider adding stingling nettle to your salids on a daily basis. This should moderate your immunal system and it is both cheap and easy.

Geneo
Geneo 1 month ago

3 OPTIONS: GO, NO GO, PUMP & GO

Gorebane
Gorebane 1 month ago

Option 4: Just get a doll

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 1 month ago

Hey Sandman. I just started carnivore 2 days ago for weight loss. Getting some good results so far. Watch Dr Jordan Peterson's carnivore episode on YouTube with Joe Rogan. It fixed not only his but his daughters autoimmune disorders.

Sandman
Sandman 1 month ago

Peterson is like me with high anxiety. Anxiety elevates your blood sugar and throws your hormones out of whack. I'm almost on full carnivore. I consume 2 grams of sugar in nuts a day and another 5 in vegetables. It's saved my life.

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 1 month ago

@Sandman: I read a book once that nuts and some plants have lectins which are toxic and cause all kinds of problems. Perhaps that's is irritating your condition?

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 month ago

Yeah... That's whats Jaqces Lacan used to say about when the instance of Real , can't be well simbolized in the Symbolic instance , it comes back in the body... it's something that's the trademark of Hysterics (women)

wayfarer
wayfarer 1 month ago

Skin problems: Try and stay with no sugar diet, remove all cookies, sweets and chocolate, switch to fresh fruits. No juices. Believe me, it really makes a difference and you don't need all that sugar in your life. No more skin problems for me. No more need to even look for this stuff when buying groceries!
Limit milk and any other lactose intake.
Also, quit coffee. I thought it would be more difficult than sugar but no, it's doable. Coffee causes irritation to the stomach/intestines.
Reduce bread, pasta, etc, switch to rice and corn. Potatoes are OK but no French fries.
If you eat too much meat you might start having problems with bowel movement - try psyllium husk (it's some kind of fiber from a tree, normalizes bowel movement). Mix a tbs in a large glass of water, it tastes funny and looks like glue. Drink plenty of water! The one I got is in powder and tastes like oranges. It works for me, no problems - but watch out for side effects.
Stay on this diet for eight weeks and if you feel better and crave some of the products, start introducing them again one by one slowly and observe if you feel any worse. If you do - exclude them for good.
Eat more seafood if you can and get better!

scott sanger
scott sanger 1 month ago

the only reason to pursue females is sex, a 15 yr old girls knowledge is worthless to a MAN.

scott sanger
scott sanger 1 month ago

this author is completely wrong and has no understanding of true female nature. TRP way is to understand what females will do and to insulate yourself from their destruction and to redirect your efforts into YOURself....mgtow is to just make all decisions in YOUR BEST INTEREST, to not allow Testosterone to make decision for you.,

VBLAKEROSE
VBLAKEROSE 1 month ago

I have like 14 internet gfs right now while being a shut in. But I don't think I can call myself level 4 while living in an Urban Area