Rent an RV from RVshare

Sandman
Sandman
2,260
Published on 25 Nov 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣Sponsor Link:
Surviving 4th Wave Feminism

Doctors seeking approval to transplant dead man’s sex organs onto trans-identified woman

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrUpsWckJrU&feature=youtu.be

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Mr. Anonymous and here's what he has to say: "Hi Sandman, I'm a guy in my mid twenties, 6'7 good looking guy with a university degree in IT. I'm in the UK and working as a mainframe systems programmer for one of largest banks in the world. Financially I'm doing very well with investments in ETFs and real estate that I rent out. I've never had a relationship and am still a virgin. Women and relationships have always been something I couldn't care less about, I have more interesting things to do with my time. When I feel like it I just watch some spicy adult content and then rub one out. However over the past few years when people ask me why I'm single I just say that I can't even imagine a woman I'd like to spend time with, let alone having seen one in real life. As soon as I say that, both men and women start guilt tripping me and try their best to make me feel like a loser. I never really know what to respond to it. Can you please give me some advise? Well Mr. Anonymous thanks for the donation and topic. I'll get to it in just a moment but let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor Surviving 4th wave feminism: Anyways, now back to the video. So people are shaming you as a single man because you refuse to mingle with a woman's muff. You've experienced what is known as intellectually induced asexuality and when you're honest with them that you haven't found a woman you want to spend time with women will feel insulted because of female own group preference they will feel that you are telling them as individual women that you don't find any of them sexually attractive. So you're bruising their ego and as a result of the emotional hurt they feel they react by guilt tripping you back. The guys on the other hand feel that you're invalidating their life choices and there's a good chance that they secretly resent you for not being in relationships the way that you are. Or maybe they think to themselves that you're crazy for not taking up the opportunity to have sexual pleasure. With both the women and men your value system does line up with them. Just understand that when men see you without a girlfriend and that you don't need one they have to make you feel like a loser and invalidate your lifestyle. Because if they attempt to empathize and agree with you then they will see themselves as being the losers. It's easier to destroy another man that they secretly agree with instead of facing and existential crisis. Women of course don't want to feel rejection. Because when one man rejects all women they take it personally. You probably don't know what it's like when you're in high school and ask a bunch of girls out and they all reject you because you don't care for female attention. But when you get rejected it feels terrible. One woman can reject one man at a time.

Women Aren't Worth My Time! Thots & Simps Hate When I Say This - Photos

Video Motion Graphics Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"

Sponsor Ad Photo Credits:

1. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-374272249/stoc

2. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-283288792/stoc

3. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-167018270/stoc

4. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-272336026/stoc

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

NotchLion
NotchLion 1 month ago

My problem with women is Cooperation they don’t like Cooperating

Madrigal Publishing Ltd

Regarding the organ harvesting - the British government (I'm a Brit) has recently announced that all dead people's organs can now be legally harvested for transplant, unless you go on their website to refuse - so they know who will not comply and your name goes on their list of unwilling slaves. Undoubtedly, that will lead to us being blacklisted and fucked over in a myriad of ways.

acelaken
acelaken 2 months ago

No more saying women are going to live alone and with cats as a way to dig at women. The mgtow that say these things give credence to the guys that say you sound just like feminsim. We are not going back and we don’t want to go back if they die alone we do not care if they live with cats WE DO NOT CARE. Stopping using the language they use to try and get them back to the patriarchy plantation because it’s not going to fucking happen. Sex robots artificial wombs and forget about them and let them die with their commie baby daddies and bastard children.

RoboCat
RoboCat 2 months ago

While I agree with your general sentiment, you seem to have drastically overshot. The "She's going to grow old and alone drinking boxed wine with her cats." isn't meant to be a logical argument. It's a joke at the expense of women and I'm surprised to find a white knight here defending women at large. If women grow miserable as they age, I find that amusing and funny. You being 'offended' isn't an argument. Don't be a cuck/leftist.

acelaken
acelaken 2 months ago

@RoboCat: so your saying, me wanting to leave them to starve to death and die is white knighting? Your a fucking moron and ill make sure to blacklist morons like you from my future community. You guys seriously should just stop trying to be larping intelectuals

Duugus
Duugus 2 months ago

Well, that's it for me. No more organ donation.

11mangogreentea
11mangogreentea 2 months ago

Facts!

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

You'd think the losers chasing these whores would be glad to have less competition for the empty sack. Seems being a fool for lies must be defended by one and all, too bad so sad I'm not spending my cash on sluts.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

misery loves company..... that is why the losers want you to join their ranks

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 2 months ago

I see my friends and family members that are married and I see how they have to be around their wives and what they can do with their lives for choices. It seems like they are walking on eggshells half the time. That is a life I never want to live. I don’t see much reward in being a slave. - Literally!

acelaken
acelaken 2 months ago

@Freeatlast: you still need a community or you will die in communism. I will build one.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

realize NO ONE , no one, cares about you EXCEPT YOU. grow up and IGNORE their crab behavior... no one makes you feel anything, you do...... own your choices and reap the rewards.

One_Ronin
One_Ronin 2 months ago

I have gone my own way but have a group of friends that constantly chase the p-sleeve. They like having me around because I attract women as it seems I have some of the features they like so I strengthen the group when we go out. What I find funny is my group are quick to tell girls who enter our circle that I don't chase and don't seem to have an interest. I get that they do this as it is self interest in their attempt to drag one home. What is odd though is most often the new women seem to take even a larger interest in me often cornering me to query me as to why I don't chase as they are both intrigued and perplexed by my care-less attitude.

acelaken
acelaken 2 months ago

No pua will be allowed in my community you can die in communism with you sex addicted buddies or you can give them up it’s your choice.