Women Are Parasites? - MGTOW

660 909 6000 Cell
660 747 2272 Office

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSAjA4rYl2E

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Charlie and here's what he has to say: "Hello Sandman, Please keep up the good work! I was wondering whether you could share your thoughts on this topic: I was recently chatting with a bartender at my local pub who revealed he has a Masters degree in zoology. When were chatting, he was talking about the evolution of various species and how they adapt to the environment around them in order to survive. He said that parasites don’t do this, instead they alter the environment around them to aid their survival. He said that the human race are considered a parasite in zoological terms. This got me thinking more about female nature as I’ve been a MGTOW for a few years now. I decided to do some further research into this and I cam across an article where I quote “Humanity is an idea humans fabricated to make themselves feel special. It derives from an ability so ingrained inside the
human genetic code that an animal could not be considered human without the trait. Of course, scientifically speaking, they would still be homo sapiens, but this trait is what drives homo sapiens to behave like humans. All humans have the ability to lie to themselves, and believe it as truth, even when they know it is a lie.” This has got me thinking even further and do you see the parallels in female nature and the women of today? I see everyday they are getting worse and worse in their behaviors but I think it would be good topic to explore as to whether they exhibit similar behaviors to para-seeds? Cheers! Well Charlie thanks for the donation and topic. If you're watching this on Bitchute or MGTOW.tv then you'll see the real title. If you're watching it on YouTube then you'll see the title YouTube will ban this video, which I believe they will if I'm not careful. Afterall Facebook censors posts with the word Bitch in them as hate speech with their grammar police. So if the wonderful people at YouTube are listening I don't think that women are para seeds and that's the last time I'm going to say that particular word. Again I couldn't even use that word as the title for this video in question form because. If you think I'm being paranoid does anyone remember Alex Jones when he said that Oliver Darcy looked like a rat and then Twitter banned him? I'll get to my thoughts about humans in general and our drive to destroy this world because we don't see ourselves as part of it in just a moment but let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor Lindsay Transmission: Anyways, now back to clown world. When I first watched the Matrix film and heard Agent Smith say that Human's are a disease, a cancer of this planet I thought he was right. That humans would multiply and consume every resource and then survive only by spreading to another area like a virus. He was both right and wrong. Human's multiply until life is good and then we stop multiplying like we've all seen in the west in the last few decades. So he was wrong. A virus or parasite wants to replicate. Many modern humans are choosing not to. The next thing that woke me up was in the mid naughties when I was talking to people about peak oil and how many so called environmentalists said we had to reduce our consumption of resources by 85%.

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Photo Credit For Ad:

1. Excited white male drag queen in yellow boa

Video Motion Graphics Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"l Ban This Video - MGTOW

Mighty_Wolf
Mighty_Wolf 2 months ago

Came here from YT to check out the real title

sir666
sir666 2 months ago

AntiCuck1982, in regards to your response to my most recent comment, here is my response as follows ...

Scientists nor Anyone, regardless of Credentials or how Intelligent has NEVER been able to NOR can currently predict the Future or Outcome for Certain with any Tests, Experiments, Calculations, Trends, or anything else based on present Information and Technology available.

This is simply due to the Fact that there are too many UNKNOWN Future Variables to account for or consider. And when Scientists or similar have gotten their Predictions of Certain speculated Future Outcomes correct in the past, it was just Coincidence. Because if this wasn't so, then Scientists or similar could simply Replicate the same Formulas, Procedures, Tests ...etc, to Predict the Future Outcomes of Anyone or Anything.

But clearly Nor They nor Anyone can Predict the Future with certainty.

Thus, the best Any Scientists or Anyone can do is Speculate on any type of Future Outcomes or Hypothesize on it if you will.

If you, however, have Evidence of someone that accurately can Predict the Future without fail then please feel free to share that Identity of that person/s with the rest of us. Since I'm certain that would be ground-breaking information.

Nonetheless thanks for your recent input and reading.

Manfred von Richthofen
Manfred von Richthofen 2 months ago

Any animal could multiply exponentially while they have the resources and lack of predators. Humankind is just like any other species, except that we create machines to make resources and kill every predator.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Even if women do bring forth a societal collapse just a stop our progressed towards artificial wombs and wifus. It still won’t work because we as MGTOW and other redpilled men will get together and join forces even more instead of what the women want is for us to retreat back to their plantation. We will never go back to that plantation no matter what...There’s no turning back from progress.

-MGTOW Forever

BlueVanilla
BlueVanilla 2 months ago

You should make an edited version of your videos that you post on YouTube, and completely uncensored versions to post on bitchute and MGTOW.tv so you can still say what you want to say without censors.

sir666
sir666 2 months ago

MrA_H0Ie thanks for the feedback.

However, I definitely don't see any current modern trends halting the progress of technological advancements. If anything, it might give more reason for it.

Albeit, something of monumental impact, globally, like a World War on the other hand, perhaps might slow it down. But again, I still doubt even it would completely halt technological advancements.

There are always people around the world working on progressing all sorts of inventions, Technological as well as in other Fields. Some people are even Financially well set enough to sponsor their own progress towards their eventual inventions even in hard times.

Btw, I've read of Human beings being compared to Mice in all sorts of Experiments and Studies ( including the Mouse Utopia Experiment) assuming the results for Mice would be the same for People. However, the problem is Human beings are not Mice. Even a 1 percent difference in DNA can make a difference in outcomes.

Furthermore, the results in a controlled Experiment, Laboratory, or Study don't necessarily dictate the results would be similar in the Real World that tends to have far more variables in comparison.

Thus something for one to keep in mind when looking at any studies of any sort comparing Humans to Mice and speculating outcomes based on them.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 2 months ago

yeah.... those scientists that have been doing this for ages now... what do they know....

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 2 months ago

and the VERY FACT that our society today is looking more and more like the mouse utopia is probably nothing too right?

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

Think long term.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

MGTOW is one of those trends that is pretty much identical to the MU experiment.

sir666
sir666 2 months ago

@MrA_H0Ie: Its still only Speculation regardless of whether viewing the Future short term or Long term. Anyway, I suppose we'll just Agree to Disagree on that point of Experiments .i.e ( MU) predicting Humankind's Future Outcome. Hey, but that's ok, nobody always agrees with every viewpoint. Cheers.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@sir666: No worries.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Hmmm, I wonder if intel shows that Susalph will gather her new batch of evil that being the 7 deadly feminazis of sin/wrongdoings. We must prepare and form the 7 lively MGTOW warriors of virtue/good doers.

sir666
sir666 2 months ago

Sandman, Women are More than generally No competition for most men Athletically. And Financially speaking, Status wise or most any other aspects it is irrelevant to Men competitively nor do most of them care.

Furthermore, nearly most power Women Possess and Use comes from the Government controlling and oppressing Men via the Legal system (Not the Justice system) and Divorce courts.

Lastly, the only way Technology can be halted from advancement in Men's benefit .i.e ( artificial wombs, Sexbots, artificial companions ...etc) is if the World was to be hit Globally by an EMP attack to throw us back into the dark ages to light by candlelight. However, that is Very unlikely.

Otherwise, there is NO " if this will happen, but how soon". Women are basically dwindling on borrowed time with becoming More and more to completely Obsolete to Men as Technology and Time march onward.

Nonetheless, good video; keep up the good work.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

Mostly I agree, but an EMP is not the only way to halt progress. Modern trends are similar to the mouse utopia experiment.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

why the repeated telling of female cog dis ?? females DO NOT understand what this means, they do not have the mental biology to understand logic or reason......stop trying to suggest they just need someone to show them the error of their ways, THEY can only VIRTUE SIGNAL and act like the 15 yr old girls they really are.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 2 months ago

bitch chute , is cucked now.... all i see is [comment removed] everywhere

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

That's fucked up...

©$€H$ŽŁØ√@'KŽ€'

@AntiCuck1982 it's just an unfortunate term usage, it means that the commenter deleted it themselves.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 2 months ago

i dunno dude ... they recently made a lot of changes to the comment section and policies... and theres a lot of people talking about that in the same comments,. Also most of those comments have only likes

Monkman
Monkman 2 months ago

I love environmentalists. First they complain about the missuse of ressources at their conventions and afterwards they go home and dump a shit in freshwater.

©$€H$ŽŁØ√@'KŽ€'

Tim Pool nearly got banned off g00lag-tube for saying the name of Eric Ciaramella who was the supposed whistleblower in Trump's impeachment circus.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

If someone proselytizes to me to do something for the environment I tell them to fuck off. I'm not the one causing the problem,
women are.

My bedroom, my office and my living room is the same small room and nearly all my stuff fits in that one room. I have only 3 pairs of shoes - one for the winter and for trekking, one for the summer and for running, and one for business. Some of my clothing is decades old. I bought my laptop in 2014. I don't have a TV - I don't need to watch propaganda or brainwash. I ride a bicycle instead of owning a car.

Women buy a new sofa when the old one is still perfect and they throw out the old one. I personally know women who have an entire room larger than my bedroom filled entirely with hundreds of shoes.

It's quite obvious who's responsible for all the consumption and who should change their behavior if they wanna protect the environment.

I don't give a shit about the environment. I just live a minimalist lifestyle because there is no reason to waste resources.

It doesn't matter that my computer is 6 years old when I analyse investments. It does the job.