Women Are Out Of Work & It's Funny - MGTOW

First 'female recession' threatens decades of progress for US women

xsavannahsolox - Instagram

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql1m2VTSuY4

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by James and he didn't send me a specific topic so I wanted to cover an article called: "First 'female recession' threatens decades of progress for US women" which I've put a link to in the description. I've become a fanboy of Jeff Booth and he says that all human jobs are based on intelligent and that somewhere between five and twenty years from now artificial intelligence will be smarter than all humans. Meaning that in theory we will all be out of a job in the next couple of decades. Of course AI will become progressively smarter and take the lower skilled lower brain power jobs first. This first female pink collar recession caused by the coof which is leading to layoffs to mostly females because they make up the majority of service industry workers will only accelerate as companies replace potentially sick workers with robots and algorithms. Booth seems to think that there will be revolutions as a result of the financial and job disruptions thanks to technology and the collapse of the current inflationary monetary policy. Yes that will happen if it happens quickly but if it happens somewhat slowly enough people will accept the
reality that life sucks and there's nothing they can do about it. Half the men in society have been turned into soy boy manginas and when the cops sneeze on Antifa members they end up crying. My thinking is that wealth inequality can keep going on for a really long time and that robots will protect the rich and replace the jobs of waitresses and mostly female cashiers. That we will be living in a world filled with extreme poverty next to extreme prosperity. I know I've discussed that film Harrison Bergeron where the second American revolution happens in that movie when only fifteen percent of the people have jobs. But that film gives the plebs too much credit for rising up and overthrowing their government. I can easily see asset price inflation continuing and the gap between the haves and have nots continuing to rise. Women have less savings and assets so they will be disproportionately hurt by this. What will they do when I see automation replacing all the teller jobs in most stores in the next few years? I can easily see automation replacing Uber drivers too. Drivers are mostly male positions. Booth says that we are at level 2 and 3 of vehicle autonomy right now. But what happens when we get to level five? Then only five to ten percent of the cars on the road will remain as the majority of people will choose to share cars instead of owning them. But before guys lose what few jobs they do in manufacturing a lot more women will be let go. I'll discuss more in a moment but let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor Lindsay Transmission: Anyways, now back to the video. The article I shared says that the imaginary wage gap between men and women, which is actually an earnings gap will widen by two percent unlike a normal recession where it shrinks. Tens of millions of women may never return to work even with a vacine according to the Center for American Progress. Women also work more in industries like hospitality and tourism which will never be the same. Think of all those flight attendents and hotel cleaning ladies being let go. They say the male jobless rate is lower. Well that's what you get when men are more likely to work with things while women are more likely to work with people. Also women have the burden of child care with so man daycares and schools closed or with limited hours.

11 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Photo Credit For Ad:

1. Excited white male drag queen in yellow boa

Video Motion Graphics Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

nexus1961
nexus1961 2 months ago

More importantly (because, anyone who's actually "worked" with a woman, know EXACTLY just how much fucking work they really do) the "Drinks & Dinner" Hos have been free-meal and free-drinkless since March...... & I bet when they ARE allowed back into those places,, they are going to be more voracious than a shark with a tapeworm.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

annnounce to the IRS of your unearned income.........7 minutes in....... females are too intelligent

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 2 months ago

How are women out of work? When the US government, one of the biggest makework enablers in the world shut down, women were giving blowjobs for Big Macs. When Venezuela fell to communism, Women with PhDs became the highest educated prostitutes in the world. When Covid shutdowns were imposed, the Twitch/OnlyFans gold rush began, and women (even the fat/old/ugly/smug/hateful women) were making more money than men thanks to men.

No matter what happens, women will always have being a woman to fall back on. When the lights go out men are meat shields and providers, all a woman has to do is lower her expectations by one or two notches to live comfortably.

ElHombreporsuCuenta
ElHombreporsuCuenta 2 months ago

In the jungle of Men the most dangerous animal is the woman. Be careful.

captaingabi
captaingabi 2 months ago

This is so true. Just today I went to a restaurant where I usually eat lunch, and since the government just decided to close all restaurant cause of covid, a service girl is afraid and almost cried that she will lose her job and she will not be able to pay bills cause she lives alone etc... while I, as a software engineer am fine and well working from home. And in normal patriarchal circumstances, I could have said to her to come to me, be my cumslut and I am gonna take care of you. Submit to me and you gonna have a nice life. But circumstances are not patriarchal since I can be fucked by the government laws, metoo, etc.... I do not have authority over her, until there is a government that guarantees her "independence". So I just stood there with a small smile and acknowledged her pain. Both of us are losing in this situation, but I am losing much less. And I wonder if the world, the average bluepill men and all the women gonna ever see this beautiful truth.

MGTOW MONGER
MGTOW MONGER 2 months ago

@captaingabi Just get a passport and travel. Don't give Western women ANYTHING. Out here in Mexico it's $25 USD for 1 / 2 hour with a solid 7 or 8 at a massage parlor and it's full service. And they are quite pleasant and nice, or they don't keep their jobs very long. Not sure if MGTOWTV will allow links but I will link something. These gals are genuine, I've checked some of them myself personally up and close! hehehe... NOT safe for work but if you work from home and they can't spyware your computer you're good! Everyone else... NSFW, do not look on a work computer... https://esteticamasculinadannys.com.mx/ Currently it's about 20 Mexican Pesos to 1 USD. Damn election is messing with the exchange rate in a bad way. It was 21.67 pesos to 1 USD just a few days ago. Glad I changed some dollars earlier hehehe... When the Cerveza Bug hit, it went to 25 Pesos to 1 USD and I raked in a lot of extra money instantly.

captaingabi
captaingabi 2 months ago

@Metal_X: Actually I am pretty handsome: https://drive.google.com/file/....d/1AE6z268msH0DXPO_m Also none of my colleague like that. So you can stuck your stereotype up in your ass :)

captaingabi
captaingabi 2 months ago

@Metal_X: LMAO You are retarded :)

captaingabi
captaingabi 2 months ago

@captaingabi: But anyway it does not matter if I am handsome or not. The point is that even handsome people who can get pussy if they want are turning away from women. Like him: https://designyoutrust.com/201....9/12/kazakh-bodybuil Can I have sex whenever I want? Yes cause I have 200 USD in my pocket. Can I get a gf whenever I want? Probably yes. Does it worth it? No. That is the point.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

@Metal_X: project much ?? why do those that are total losers DEMAND others dwell with them??

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

@Metal_X: mgtow is philosophy not an idealogy........ the lemmings are everywhere.

nexus1961
nexus1961 2 months ago

@Metal_X:

nexus1961
nexus1961 2 months ago

Could ya be a little MORE butthurt?

captaingabi
captaingabi 2 months ago

@Metal_X: I am still handsome. And desired by women. Also pretty clever. I own patents registered in EU, US and Japan. I already have a legacy to leave behind for mankind. I am proud, and for sure, I should be. If you are MGTOW, you dont give a shit. If you are not, I love to trigger you. :)

captaingabi
captaingabi 2 months ago

@Metal_X: I see the triggers works well, I am having so much fun. You should now that my confidence is defined by my own success, my own experiences and the feedback I receive eye to eye, and certianly not from some random nobody on the internet. This in turn should make you realize how futile and miserable your trials are. Successful men has the most to lose, so they have more incentive to become MGTOW. And I did not brag, I proved a point with myself as an example. Although you might not able to comprehend it since you think I am here to convince people. I do not give a shit. Your turn.

captaingabi
captaingabi 2 months ago

@Metal_X: Pfff your trials are pathetic. Try again.

captaingabi
captaingabi 2 months ago

@Metal_X: Good boy! But my confidence is still skyrocketing. So please, do continue

captaingabi
captaingabi 2 months ago

@Metal_X: Good, you make me proud boy. You are such a nice little cute pet. Giving me attention. Please, continue licking my ego to the skies.

captaingabi
captaingabi 2 months ago

@Metal_X: Well you are not trying anymore, so I declare victory. But I had soo much fun. And I am still pretty full of myself. E.g. I forgot to mention how strong and muscular I am, and girls love it. They are so cute when they ask for permission in the club to touch my triceps. But the best feeling is when they are hang onto those muscles while I fuck them hard. Take care and do not sweat it.

wayfarer
wayfarer 2 months ago

Love this dystopian perspective!

MGTOWdotCASH
MGTOWdotCASH 2 months ago

If they can force you to wear a mask before entering a Walmart they can force you to take a vaccine. I won't take it either so I'll see you in the quarantine camp.

Trevor
Trevor 2 months ago

Here in Canada the camps are are ready to go.

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 2 months ago

So much for the free world. You know, we all can put on hockey masks and go for the high score

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

@Metal_X: you will be at the head of the line no doubt ....