Women Are Done - MGTOW

Sandman
Sandman
2,083
Published on 04 Sep 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣Sponsor Link:
- The MGTOW Book Collection
- https://www.amazon.com/Tim-Patten/e/B00M4QL16A/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_2?qid=1544930598&sr=8-2

I can feel it in the air. Women are done.

Men not marrying? How deep does "the problem" go?

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQlnmWCPgA

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Daniel. He didn't send me a specific topic. So what I'd like to do is go through a reddit post called "I can feel it in the air. Women are done." which I put a link to in the description. It was created by someone named Teddy and he follows the same mistake in his reason and rationality that myself and so many other before and after me made. We naively thought that if we went our own way and so did many men out there that other men would see this trend and also walk away from women and it would lead to their suffering. But someone named American Jedi below that post says this and I quote: "Nope. Sorry but that just isn't the case. Plenty of men still want to date, want to marry and have families. I just look around in public and see even the fattest nastiest women with a man in tow. And women who aren't fat have their choice of many men. Nothing is going to change anytime soon." unquote. That is definitely the case if you look through something like Tinder and lets say the top forty or fifty percent of the best looking women never get back to you. If they are done and their world is folding like a cheap suitcase then they would take whatever attention they could get. Even if women were done with us they would still be using our tax dollars to support them. Which is what many of the ugly ones in unionized government jobs are doing. I'll get to my thoughts about women being far from done as well as share some personal stories about this in a moment. But let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor The MGTOW Book Collection: Anyways, now back to the video. About a year and a half after first going my own way I thought the way Teddy did. That women were done. But I changed my mind after I was filming an event for a female client. I was taking pictures and video for her. I think that night I took about five hundred photos and shot at least an hour or two worth of video footage. Everything went smoothly on my end even though she yelled at the caterers and her husband. Her husband was a very
successful guy with a massive tool and die business and yet there he was moping around with a woman that treated him like dog poop. He could have done much much better but was stuck under her spell. This wasn't his first wife either. I went home and thought my job was done without insidence. The next day I sent her the photos and video. She was happy about the video but she was pissed off about the photos. Because out of the five hundred photos 15 of them I took of the help. The idea is to show everyone that I'm thurough and that I take pictures of everything and everyone I can. But she was pissed and started treating me like her husband. It's after that encounter that I realised that if women like her can find a man in their lives then so can most women. Were talking about a woman in her sixties with a man in his seventies. The older guys I find are far more tolerant of the emotional punishment that women dish out. Maybe they don't let it get to them as much? Maybe they just hide their broken souls better.

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Video Motion Graphics Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"
Christmas Tree Light Bokeh by "Videezy.com"

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 1 month ago

We could perhaps make money online like getting/crypto currency and getting an online job here on MGTOW TV. But anyway let’s cut to the chase here, About these fringe spam accounts... Whatever you brothers do...Never trust any of these Snake oil salesmen no matter how tempting.

sir666
sir666 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie ,

Exponential is an adjective used to define - a rising or expanding of something at a steady and usually rapid rate.

The link is below if you wish to verify it.

Also Exponentially is an adverb. that is used to state something - in an "Exponential manner."

Exponential, again, meaning -- rising or expanding at a steady and usually rapid rate.

You can also verify this in the below link.

I stated, " Inevitably decline even more - exponentially ", within my initial post on here. That statement would translate as " Inevitably decline in an even more Rapid manner OR Exponential manner. "

Both Rapid manner OR Exponential manner would mean the same thing as per the definition of the words, Exponential and Exponentially.

Lastly, MrA_H0Ie, I might suggest you ease up on the unnecessary Grammar Policing on here and/or dial down your caffeine consumption. Since it's probably also a waste of your time and awards you no points on here anyway.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 month ago

Gentlemen Don't fall for a scam . If the people below wont tell you HOW or What there selling it's most likely a SCAM !

sir666
sir666 1 month ago

MGTOW will not End Simping; Agreed. However, something already Unfolding likely will in the coming few Years. Read on to learn what and why ...

As Automation / Technology continues to Now and in the coming years to Downsize and Phase out Decent-paying Jobs ( as well as ALL Jobs in general ), more & more MEN will NOT be able to afford WOMEN financially. Thus, the pool of the .. $$$ High-Valued Men $$$ .. will gradually & Inevitably decline even more exponentially.

Furthermore, many Men will have less & less Excess Money available to contribute to Women similar to what SIMPS are doing in Various ways currently. This is will be due to Automation / Technology continuing to advance faster & faster.

Therefore, there will be more people ( Men as well obviously) in the coming Years employed in Low-paying to Minimum wage jobs OR Unemployed, just trying to pay their Rent and make ends meet as the JOB POOL gradually Continues to Shrink. Equalling fewer Jobs and Less Money available to Spend and/or Waste.

In short, the MONEY for Women to Extort from ANY Man, Simp or Not, will not be there. Because Men will not have it to Give. Full Stop! This also means many people are going to be forced to Lower their Expectations and Standards or Suffer the Consequences. Hmmm ... sounds like a Gender we all know might be in for a Very Rough Ride and will Not be the Cock Carousel.

Nonetheless, actually, this has already begun to happen over the last few years where more & more Jobs are being Downsized and Phase out and the Majority of Jobs in the Job Market being created Comparatively are Low-paying to Minimum wage jobs. This has ALL been happening & Trending around the World over the last few Years and it gaining gradual Momentum and will Inevitably continue.

So in light of the aforementioned information, it's not philosophies like MGTOW that will be End or Prevent many Men from Simping. Its the steady Advancement of Automation / Technology continuing to Downsize and Phase OUT Decent-paying Jobs ( as well as ALL Jobs in general ) that will in all likelihood cause the Decline & eventual End to SIMPING.

And this is one of those "Elephants in the Room " people are generally overlooking, either naively, purposely, or perhaps selectively. But Regardless, all this is gradually happening and I very much doubt it will take more than 15-20yrs at most ( So Not a Long time as Some might think ) to have a noticeable impact at the rate everything is occurring.

However, one of the good silver linings in all this, "Women will Truly be Most Affected".
Winning! lol. :D

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

Don't use the word exponential. You have no clue what it means.

sir666
sir666 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: yes I do and perhaps you may wish to verify its various definitions. I posted another response on here to you to give you one of those relevant definitions.

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 1 month ago

incorrect. your whole argument falls apart because you have no clue what mgtow even is. it is the consequence, not the cause. The cause were the misandric divorce laws, and women in mass are desperate to marry MANY,countless wealthy men,as there's way more men who earn more than women who earn more, and yet these men REFUSE to marry or even co-habitate. Why? because they know the laws. The minority of men who are simps are only ones to be affected in the future potentially by automation, but it is not why marriages have been declining fast for many years now. You fail to understand what mgtow is. A symptom, not the cause, and not a symptom of automation either. Furthermore, Japan already has 50% of all jobs automated,and they also have citizen income, where people get money if they were laid off due to automation taking their place. The machines are more productive and faster,and all the revenue generated by the machines ,the payments are simply sent to the ex-employees as citizen income. This is being implemented more and more. Self-driving cars are now in mass market as of 2020, sold by BMS and Volvo to both truck companies and civilians. Fully automated cars were worked on for over 20 years,and now on the market,bugs gotten rid of finally.

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 1 month ago

So once the industries are automated more, new people who never lost a job to begin with, they will get a standard good life quality basic income, but f you want more, you'd have to give society value, be it artistic or creative endeavours of any kind, arts, or skillsets that machines can't do, like running programming and said machinery. Those will be the new top10% so to speak, even in a basic income guaranteed automation world.

sir666
sir666 1 month ago

@Immortal_Liberty: I believe you should try and dial down your anger and BTW, I understand what MGTOW is. It's a philosphy. So I believe we'd be on the same page on that front. Furthermore I never stated MGTOW was caused by AUTOMATION nor a Symptom of it; you're going off on some tangent, friend. And no, Simps will not be the Only ones affected by AUTOMATION and it's Progressive effects of Downsizing and Phasing out jobs in coming future Years. That's just wishful thinking on you or anyone's part. ( Sorry if that upsets you or anyone else, but that's just the way it will be inevitably). Japan is predicted to reach 50% Workforce Automated in 2030; it is NOT at that point Currently and I found NO Source to support the Claim that it is Otherwise. ( If you've a source, please cite it. I'd be interested, thanks). Lastly, as for AUTOMATED/Self-driving Cars, they are NOT in mass market as of 2020 - there are Cars with self driving features but they're NOT fully Automated. Otherwise, you're misinformed. In actuality, they were speculated to be debuted in Mass market by 2025. But now that has been estimated to be more likely the year 2030 or 2040. You or anyone can read more on that here >> https://www.cars.com/articles/....which-cars-have-self

sir666
sir666 1 month ago

@Immortal_Liberty: I agree with your last comment, that as AUTOMATION progresses forward with more Jobs phased out people will have to become more creative and reinvent themselves if they wish to create extra Income for themselves on top of the Universal Basic Income, that will be likely introduced at some point in coming years. This will be until AUTOMATION reaches a 100% globally.

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 1 month ago

Your analysis is completely false, All the statistical data LITERALLY PROVES you wrong. You seem delusional, Sandy boy. Financial Times even and others have shown how data shows that by 2030, at minimum 53% of women aged 40 will have no children NOR a man. This is up from 14% of women not having any children by age 40 back in 1990. That is at least a 4X multiplier in just 40 years. Just last year we had yet another RECORD LOW fertility rate in USA since records began in 19th century, and the year prior was a record low before 2019 etc. 2020 will have a new record low again,and those kids were conceived before coronavirus lockdowns in March. And 2021 data will be much worse even more due to lockdowns, unemployment, a huge increase in divorces, huge cancellation of marriages, and women being unable to start relationships even more. ALL statistics now show this, all divorce lawyers and marriage stats for 2020 show this. You are clueless and in denial,Sandy boy. Fertility rate is EXPONENTIALLY collapsing at a quickening pace, now talks of the SHEconomy are established,where vast majority of women will not have children in their 40s in a decade, the 53% minimum of 40yr old women with no kids were ones who had no man EITHER, but women who have a man and will have no kids still,if you add those, then you will get about 80% of ALL women,by age 40, will have no children. You seem clueless and need to research,fast. You're stuck in 2008 it seems,still.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

I fucking hate it when people abuse scientifically defined words. Learn what exponential means or don't use that word. When something is collapsing at a quickening pace it CAN'T be an exponential decline. Exponential means FIXED PERCENT change for each measurement compared to the previous measurement. For example 20% less than the previous measurement for EVERY measurement. FIXED ratio pace! For a steady annual 20% decline you multiply the previous year by 0.8 to get the current year value. That means BY DEFINITION SLOWING DOWN the absolute pace of a decline. NOT quickening. For example if you start in a year with 1000, next year it's 1000x0.8=800, next year it's 800x0.8=640, so the absolute decline is 200 between the first 2 years but only 160 between the next 2 years. That's a SLOWING DOWN absolute pace because the ratio pace is FIXED at 0.8 (20% decline). This is why exponential decline is NEVER QUICKENING. I'm not talking about fertility rates or birth rates. I'm talking about what EXPONENTIAL means. Learn it or don't use it.

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: seems you don't know meanings of words. Exponentially means the collapse is speeding up, each year a greater amount than the prior year. Go learn.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Immortal_Liberty: No, it doesn't, and no it doesn't. Both. Exponential has only ONE valid definition: a time function with FIXED relative rate of change. No debate, no argument, no discussion, except with people who have no clue about maths. Read a web page if you missed reading books. And the second no is for the fact that the fertility rate has no clear time dependence - since the 70's it went down, up and down back where it was and now it stagnates since 2016 at the same level: 1.78 births per woman, NOT CHANGING since 4 years. Check the facts and learn maths.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

Nope. If you'd be right that women still get what they want, you have not thought through why is there ever more talk about "where have all the good men gone". More and more women suffer from loneliness. You just don't see them because they are home, drinking boxed wine and crying themselves to sleep.
More and more women reveal that they are callous cunts, so the number of men avoiding any woman is rising and the only possible consequence is a rising number of lonely cunts.
It's basics of supply and demand.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 1 month ago

When women come on to me, I now look at them as what type of financial assets are they. Almost all of them I see as being flat out broke with tons of problems. Who the heck would wanna sign up for that?

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 1 month ago

Sandy boy is clueless, he is stuck in 2007 when smartphones just became a big thing with dating apps on phones and before the financial crisis hit the world in late 2008. He is ignoring the last dozen years of statistics and data,and in many cases recent decades of constant quick decline in marriages AND in birthrates. 2019 had yet another record low birthrate since 1985, and there are many dozen million more women now than there were 35 years ago,and it is falling still each year.

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 1 month ago

Your analysis is completely false,Sandman. All the statistical data LITERALLY PROVES you wrong. You seem delusional, Sandy boy. Financial Times even and others have shown how data shows that by 2030, at minimum 53% of women aged 40 will have no children NOR a man. This is up from 14% of women not having any children by age 40 back in 1990. That is at least a 4X multiplier in just 40 years. Just last year we had yet another RECORD LOW fertility rate in USA since records began in 19th century, and the year prior was a record low before 2019 etc. 2020 will have a new record low again,and those kids were conceived before coronavirus lockdowns in March. And 2021 data will be much worse even more due to lockdowns, unemployment, a huge increase in divorces, huge cancellation of marriages, and women being unable to start relationships even more. ALL statistics now show this, all divorce lawyers and marriage stats for 2020 show this. You are clueless and in denial,Sandy boy. Fertility rate is EXPONENTIALLY collapsing at a quickening pace, now talks of the SHEconomy are established,where vast majority of women will not have children in their 40s in a decade, the 53% minimum of 40yr old women with no kids were ones who had no man EITHER, but women who have a man and will have no kids still,if you add those, then you will get about 80% of ALL women,by age 40, will have no children. You seem clueless and need to research,fast. You're stuck in 2008 it seems,still.

sir666
sir666 1 month ago

@Immortal_Liberty: You made some other good points I did not mention in my post on here. Albeit the subject of Automation and Technological Unemployment ( that I elaborated upon in my post ) will affect all areas of life and Society in the near oncoming Years as we know it. Although, that's not all necessarily a bad thing. Again, kudos for your comment.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Immortal_Liberty: Don't use the word exponential when obviously you have no idea what it means.

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: you're the one who doesn't know that the word exponential means that each year the pace is quickening, not remaining at the same pace of decline.

sobig33433
sobig33433 1 month ago

I have made $16498 in one month by telecommuting. At the point when I lost my office employment multi month prior, I was disturbed and an ineffective go after a quest for new employment I was secured this online position. what’s more, presently I am ready to win thousands from home. Everyone can carry out this responsibility and win more dollars online by follow this link…. www.fox200.com

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 month ago

It makes it look sketchy . You and Consel1967 Both just say ....I make alot of money just go to dot com Blah Blah Blah ..And do not say what it is your doing . It looks just like in the back of a Magazine in the 1970's to just stuff envelopes and you get a card that says to take out a add in a Magazine just like i did . A ripoff . Why don't you just say what it is your doing to make that easy money or is it just that ! A to good to be true thing . Nothing that good pays good Money from home ! Sounds like Bull Shit to me . ...OR Say what it is right here in the open to EVERYONE !

Consel1967
Consel1967 2 months ago

xs

Backformore
Backformore 2 months ago

Dr. Phil, I was wondering why your channel hasn't been canceled yet. I can see why now, with advise like this you should be sitting next to Ms. Goldberg on the View. Just have a nice personality, thanks Grandma. See how much that does for you in court. Hahaha

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 1 month ago

Your analysis is completely false, Sandman, All the statistical data LITERALLY PROVES you wrong. You seem delusional, Sandy boy. Financial Times even and others have shown how data shows that by 2030, at minimum 53% of women aged 40 will have no children NOR a man. This is up from 14% of women not having any children by age 40 back in 1990. That is at least a 4X multiplier in just 40 years. Just last year we had yet another RECORD LOW fertility rate in USA since records began in 19th century, and the year prior was a record low before 2019 etc. 2020 will have a new record low again,and those kids were conceived before coronavirus lockdowns in March. And 2021 data will be much worse even more due to lockdowns, unemployment, a huge increase in divorces, huge cancellation of marriages, and women being unable to start relationships even more. ALL statistics now show this, all divorce lawyers and marriage stats for 2020 show this. You are clueless and in denial,Sandy boy. Fertility rate is EXPONENTIALLY collapsing at a quickening pace, now talks of the SHEconomy are established,where vast majority of women will not have children in their 40s in a decade, the 53% minimum of 40yr old women with no kids were ones who had no man EITHER, but women who have a man and will have no kids still,if you add those, then you will get about 80% of ALL women,by age 40, will have no children. You seem clueless and need to research,fast. You're stuck in 2008 it seems,still.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Immortal_Liberty: No you didn't have a record low fertility rate last year. In 2020 so far it's 1.779 births per woman, in 2019 it was 1.778 births per woman and in 2018 it was 1.776 births per woman. No record low last year. The record low was 1.772 births per woman in 1978.

Backformore
Backformore 2 months ago

Click bait thumbnail as well, You might be Mgtow, but you are beta male to the core. I haven't been watching you for a while. I see , all I missed was you selling out , l am just suppsized that anyone though their's anything worth buying.

wanderer9641
wanderer9641 2 months ago

They get what they deserve, Nothing.

johnhintergardt1972
johnhintergardt1972 2 months ago

Whatever anyone want to play some pool?

Metal_X
Metal_X 2 months ago

where

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 1 month ago

I think you’re on the wrong channel. This channel is for real men that now know what women do to guys in any relationship. Since you’re probably a feminist, why don’t you just go over to the cat lady channel, and cry yourself a pool of tears.

Madrigal Publishing Ltd

The filthy whores might not be done with men, but I am certainly done with them. Freedom is better than need 'em.

ToeKneeGee
ToeKneeGee 2 months ago

Sandman, I always enjoy it when you chuckle at your own jokes. I often to the same. Enjoy that red snapper.

acirema
acirema 2 months ago

Hello Sandman, and thank you for all of the great content you have created. I heard about the book idea in your recent video, and I thought I would add my two cents. I think that it would be best if you created about 5-6 books, each based around a particular topic (and showing how your views changed and expanded on that topic, as well as going into depth on aspects of that topic) using sections cut from your more theoretical videos (as opposed to, say, the ones where you give specific people specific advice, which, while interesting to listen to, would probably translate poorly in book format) and some added glue/editing/narration/structure/commentary. I would easily buy/read about 5 of these at normal book prices and would consider getting more if they were well-put-together.

Then, I would also suggest making another book for archival purposes that contains all of your videos (sans ads) in print as small as reasonably possible (4-6pt.?), with pages as large as possible (9" x 12"?) and in as few volumes as possible (say, 1000 pages each?). Then sell that set as cheaply as you can afford to, so as many copies as possible of your life's work can circulate. That way, while these sites are still around, people can listen to the videos here--but if they ever disappear, you maximize the chances of your full collection surviving (and in a way that later be reproduced into a format that is actually useful).

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 2 months ago

they are never done, ever hear one stop bitching?

johnhintergardt1972
johnhintergardt1972 2 months ago

Nope, you want to play pool?

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

22 , careerless, supportive, not controlling .... the only females that are possible child bearers. BUT in todays world. NO FEMALE is LTR material........ the laws and she are out of control, her hypergamy will devestate you .... financially and emotionally .... guaranteed.

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 1 month ago

Men don't care, they still have long-term cohabitation relationship with them. Beta pussies raised by single mothers

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 2 months ago

Women are masters of manipulation and deceit. They have all the tricks of the trade on how to snag the man they want. The blue pill Beta types are easy for them to get. Those guys Will get wallet shagged then divorce raped.
Women will become the unicorn chameleon and keep this up until the ring is on the Frank finger.
Then they will do whatever they want to the guy. (Alphas and betas).

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 1 month ago

any man who is still clueless by 1991,when internet forums existed everywhere,at work and library and home access to forums,and for many in the 80s even, but by 2020 still unaware of the misandric laws since 1960s, the no-fault divorce laws,the child custody and child support laws being unfair, alimony laws. Any man who ignores this does so knowingly,thus they deserve everything they get. Marriage is also literally unneccesary for women since the 1960s at least,since women work and don't need men for financial upkeep, those laws are outdated since at leas the 1950s,and even in the 50s most women worked once the kids went to kindergarten. Only imbeciles marry or live together in common law states.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Amen...The point that I’ve been trying to make about why Artificial wombs/wifus are an only alternative option and a must have, Why MGTOW is the only way forward to save humanity and that theres no turning back. Even restablishing traditional values and male authority over women is no longer enough to stop let alone reverse the damage that gynocentrism has done. Even an a patriarchy under male authority, Due to a child’s simpish nature that most boys even infants are born with as a natural bonding mechanism towards their mothers but were never taught to control Including the female ungroup preference even daughters have with their mothers...

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

...Simply a woman can simply cry out crocodile tears therefore play the victim card in front of her children and easily convince them into siding with her against their own father... I call it a mother’s fake destress mentality so restoring male authority is simply useless now of days.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 2 months ago

@Shadow Monk: A very hard patriarchy would have to exist to reset women/men relationships. That’s just not gonna happen. Only a mad Max type world could install that.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

We’re probably getting there though because of how crazy feminism has gotten, Like the insanity is just incomprehensible. So probably trying to enforce a hard patriarchy on everyone would just create chaos and even more division which we don’t want to perpetuate that Gynocentric cycle by re-introducing something like marriage/cohabitation with women who are corrupted beyond repair and there’s plenty of us who don’t want to go back though. I definitely understand though but at the same time. Simply it’s not truly a good idea to reinstate any system of cohabitation with women and there’s nothing we can do to reverse or reset women because the damage Gynocentrism has done is permanent + there’s also nothing we could do to stop them from using their mother’s destress mentality to emotionally manipulate their children into becoming simps gradually over time. So it’s best that we ditch women for good and replace them with artificial wombs because it’s best to not have a repeat of Gynocentrism that gets worse and worse each cycle.

Wolf_joseph
Wolf_joseph 2 months ago

That red snapper joke had me dying

LongRedRoad