WOMAN WALKS NAKED NEAR WESTERN WALL... (JERUSALEM, ISRAEL)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 11 May 2020 / In Sports

⁣For the ones who don't know what the western wall is... It's one of the holiest places for jews in Israel..

⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

SavagePanda
SavagePanda 3 months ago

Honestly it reminds me of those Bible stories where somebody did some real stupid shit and God told Moses "Stone them" or something like that.

Except now there's no Moses and God isn't speaking anymore.

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 4 months ago

women are just unstable children with no god.

wayfarer
wayfarer 4 months ago

Certified mental case, no feminism involved

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 months ago

Typical a women imvades a MAN space again "The Wailing Wall" The only place in the fucking world where MEN can go and "BANG their heads against a Wall" in piece, is infected with some attention seeking demon pussy! lol! Hey Rabbi look at me I have tits and everything and it makes me feel like a Goddess! lol!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

I don't know why they let the sharmuta in the sacred area.

Doggk
Doggk 4 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Probably because vagina ^^

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: Call in the anti-vagina brigade.

mrghoster
mrghoster 5 months ago

Hey look at me, I'm an attention seeking THOT with nothing else to offer! lol!

Doggk
Doggk 5 months ago

She could have chosen another place to do this ...

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 months ago

@Doggk: Yeh like her bedroom mirror or the local nudist camp. i don't understand this womens logic (sorry women don't have logic)? bvut is that all this creature has? WTF is it trying to prove? answers we will never learn my friend?

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 5 months ago

I think I'm getting religion Pooch. Praise Jesus I've seen the light !!!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Kus emak ya sharmuta.

Doggk
Doggk 5 months ago

sharmuta means bitch if i'm right.. traduction for the rest please ^^

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: It means either bitch or whore, I basically said in Your mother's cunt you whore which typically jews and Arabs use these curse words in the middle east.

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: This is great, a cuss word I can use toi every women's face and she won't know WTF I'm saying! lol!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@mrghoster: I'm glad I can teach you some of the Hebrew and Arabic curse words my friend.

sorearm
sorearm 5 months ago

Where's the feminists calling for her to be free to express herself?
... still, at least she's not a huge fat landwhale!

Doggk
Doggk 5 months ago

Woman biggest dopamine kick is "attention"... if social media doesn't give them that kick anymore.. this is how far it can go when they need that dopamine...

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 months ago

YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrghoster
mrghoster 4 months ago

@Doggk: If you just bought a band new Ferrari you don't go out in the yard and admire your old rusty BIKE! lol1 That is what women are creating for themselves? MGTOW is the Ferrari, Females have become the "OLD BIKES!"