Our platform suffered two major DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service) attacks in the past week. Long story short, someone wants us gone. We are working hard to mitigate future recurrence of this event. Thank you for your understanding.

WOMAN HARASSES "BALD & BANKRUPT" THINKING, SHE'S STILL in the SOVIET ERA..

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 22 May 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣BALD & BANKRUPT YouTube CHANNEL : ⁣www.youtube.com/channel/UCxDZs_ltFFvn0FDHT6kmoXA
LINK TO THE ORIGINAL VIDEO: ⁣https://youtu.be/vZN3ooDtl9o

Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://www.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

Feminazihunter
Feminazihunter 3 days ago

I didn't know that Permit Patty had a Belarusian sister!

ZeroFucks
ZeroFucks 4 days ago

"Why are you filming here?" "Because FUCK YOU!, That's why!

Doggk
Doggk 3 days ago

ZeroFucks
ZeroFucks 3 days ago

@Doggk: People can say what they want about Vlad. The man's got style. The USA and Russia could be the greatest thing the world has EVER seen put there is always this pissing match and it pisses me off. There is absolutely NO reason our countries can't both be great.

RVMGTOW
RVMGTOW 4 days ago

Fuck her sister!

Doggk
Doggk 4 days ago

cth96190
cth96190 4 days ago

A Russian Karen.

Doggk
Doggk 4 days ago

Карен ^^

Councilof1
Councilof1 4 days ago

I saw the video on YouTube where he met the forest babushka. Nothing like hiking through an irradiated forest and meeting random people.

Doggk
Doggk 4 days ago

Well that's why we all should filter the informations western countries share to their population.. Because most of the time they are false..

wobbie
wobbie 4 days ago

@Doggk: I can hear what you said and I laughed. Here in the 'west' were told we were told the truth! It was the masses in the 'east' that were fed misinformation from their government! I'm beginning to believe we were all fed crap to keep us in line. Depending which side you were it was pretty much the same BS. The older I get the more I find that most people just want to earn a living, come home, put your feet up. Hang with friends and family. The there are the oddities you put on your channel. LMAO. Cheers.

Doggk
Doggk 4 days ago

@wobbie: Hahahaha that was a good one lol thanks mate you welcome ^^ In fact we are all trapped in the same BS.. Governements share "selected" informations to their population, but they'll never share infos they don't want us to see.. It's not in their intrests.. And like you said it's on every side.. Every governement from any country does this... This is how you keep your sheeps in the enclosure ^^ By the way thanks for such a quality comment ;-)

ZeroFucks
ZeroFucks 3 days ago

@wobbie: "The older I get the more I find that most people just want to earn a living, come home, put your feet up. Hang with friends and family" I think it's been that way for 10'000+ years and these funking governments keep ruining it.