WOMAN HARASSES GUY AND THEN THROWS A "PUPPY" AT HIM.. (USA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 15 Feb 2021 / In Pets & Animals

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Haoxx
Haoxx 1 month ago

Don’t touch the dog bitch !!

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 2 months ago

She was on drugs and it also looks like typical MKULTRA. more than likely it was a failed mind control experiment they let out. Either that or she high in spice. This is why i am not fit for modern society. I do not care if the bitch has problems. if i see someone treating an animal like that i would deck them. Just end the current thought patterns with a blackout. Then take animal to vets for the most expensive treatment on the planet cuz of BIG PHARMA

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

It's called demonic possession.. MKULTRA is a segment from it, a technic to obtain a certain type of demonic possession.. Witchcraft..

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 2 months ago

I’m not really a dog person but that puppy landed right on it’s back. That pissed me off watching it. If that happened to me, I might’ve aimed for the nose.

FL_Steve
FL_Steve 2 months ago

Thank you to the brother for saving the dog from the crazy white bitch. What drug was she on besides estrogen?

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 2 months ago

My video would've ended after the dog toss. An all expenses paid vacation in the shadow realm would be her prize.

awol201
awol201 2 months ago

It's just like the chic in the other video with the bicycle tryna kidnap the tall good looking guy. She paced back and forth , not letting the guy go by also .These females have been asked to do to much , they are breaking under the pressure. Then they turn to drugs and anti depressants. All because they should be home raising children and being guided by a strong man .

These females have so much pent up sexual energy ,because they instinctively want and need a strong man to control and guide them.Because feminism , sexual harassment claims , false rape accusations ,me2 and MGTOW keep men away from them, they are frustrated . The soy boys are no good to them.

Since they have no idea how to interact with an actual man , they resort to grade school tactics , in order to
put themselves in front of a man . Unfortunately they possess no social graces, no femininity , and are severely mentally ill after years without male guidance and cultural brain washing .

Sorry this is long winded brothers , but it needs to be said . Please be careful out there. These females are getting desperate , don't let the window dressing fool you, (they don't need no man) . They are being wrekt.
What do you think karen's are, their was a time when a female acted up and got out of control , her hubby would smack her to calm her down and then hug her and she would feel safe and calm down.

Now these rudderless drugged out mentally ill adult children are running around wild in society. This is only going to get worse as MGTOW grows exponentially .

Sovereign_Berserker
Sovereign_Berserker 2 months ago

Feel so bad for that dog...
Also, the irony in the use of the tune! Dilla FTW

Mrod
Mrod 2 months ago

Poor dog.

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

As soon as the Guy was in his Vehicle he should've of Started up & Drove off. That would've been the end of the Situation.

Afterward he could just Report the Experience with his Video footage to the Cops. And that would be it.

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

I'm agree with what you say, I would have done the same thing but that dog is saved now.. And if he just drove off that dog would have lived hell with that possessed chick... Fortunately it turned well !

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

@Doggk: true with most of what you Stated. However, I was adding to my Statement when you Commented. Furthermore, the Guy had the Dog in his Possession in the Car with the Video Footage. So once the Cops would see the Footage, I very much doubt she'd get back that Dog. So no Worries there.

Stinky_Hillbilly
Stinky_Hillbilly 2 months ago

@Sir : I agree! I love dogs... IMO they are better that people... I for what she did with that pup, I might have lost it and knocked her out.. but I would definitely not let her have the pup...

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

@Stinky_Hillbilly: Completely Agree.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

That's crazy. She has crazy eyes. Poor dog. I hope he made sure it got a good home.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

I suppose throwing her Puppy at the Guy made a difference to throwing her PUSSY at Guy's! lol! Mind you in the UK we refer to women's TIT'S as a nice pair of Puppies an her puppies were quite nice? but I'm got over all that now! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

It say's a lot when even it's puppy run's to the guy! lol! she really has the 1000 cock stare and MENTAL issues! lol! Could have done with some Subtitles to know WTF this CUNT was saying? then again why bother because it had nothing to say anyway? lol! This lunatic came from "HELL" look into those DEMONIC eye's!

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 2 months ago

one sec in all I see is crazy eyes.... at the end, yep still crazy eyes...

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

I see demic possession... It's that simple.. I've dealt with several people in my life with exactly the same behavior and look on their face ! Best thing to do is to not react and go away...

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 2 months ago

@Doggk: fact he spent to much time with her, with someone like that shit can go sideways fast!

Stinky_Hillbilly
Stinky_Hillbilly 2 months ago

@Doggk: Yup! That's one creepy bitch!!

Shadewalker
Shadewalker 2 months ago

I am all for living my best life and all that but don't go around telling people your rich. You are just asking for trouble.

Stinky_Hillbilly
Stinky_Hillbilly 2 months ago

Slut on drugs... Keep moving... Bad news all way round.