WOMAN FREAKS OUT IN A BAR HITS SECURITY GUARD WITH A BEER BOTTLE.. (THAILAND)

Want the audio version of this video? Click here. You can also play the audio version in the in-app player above by selecting MP3 from the resolution toggle.
Doggk
Doggk
Published on 31 Dec 2021 / In Entertainment

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

BIGLOAD
BIGLOAD 7 months ago

Where the Fuck was this- Manila ?

Doggk
Doggk 7 months ago

Thailand, Pattaya

Shadewalker
Shadewalker 8 months ago

Somethings never change.

SoloMan Zone
SoloMan Zone 8 months ago

Unfortunately western influences have tainted some Thai femons, this behavior generally is not respectful to Thai people. Alcohol, drugs or both was the catalyst here. The more entitlement femons have the more they act like crazy children. Thai men in general are not simps to Thai femons and don't usually take their bullshit

Councilof1
Councilof1 8 months ago

I won't even say what I would've done had she hit me. And the few times I've seen people do shit like that in bar's they got bounced hard, immediately, regardless if they were male or female.

Pariah
Pariah 8 months ago

You have to understand, this isn't America. Security guards aren't some sort of ex soldier or failed highschool/college rugby (American football) athlete. They are the poor & the illiterate who can't do any other jobs. Some of them are foreign migrants who don't understand Thai. Back when I still worked at the airport, I always find it funny when white tourists respect security guards than me, someone who understands English.

And no, I'm not going to look up the news on this like last time.

TelepathicRapist
TelepathicRapist 8 months ago

i was confused these guys could barely handle one female, it was sad. These dudes are supposed to have tasers, these guys are not professional and could have gotten people hurt.

Pariah
Pariah 8 months ago

@TelepathicRapist: I know right? You'll be surprised how many jobs aren't done by professionals around here. I remembered my cram school teacher told me you Americans need to go to a school & get a license to become a construction worker, plumber, electrician & telecompany technician. I was like "You're joking, right?". I don't even think tasers are legal. It might, but each one must be super expensive. So why bother giving some shiny toys to some unwashed wetbacks who'll pawn it off at the nearest pawn shop? Just hire more security, it's just cheaper. Oh, and I don't think their job is to be a "security". Maybe more like a bouncer than anything else. But then, I don't frequent those places anyway.