Wife Left Baby In Burning House To Save Herself LOL - MGTOW

Sandman
Sandman
2,436
Published on 17 Mar 2021 / In People & Blogs

⁣Sponsor Link:
YouTube Channel

AITA for how I reacted to my wife?

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30K2hhnV88I

LBRY.TV: https://lbry.tv/@SandmanMGTOW:c

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Email: Sandmanmgtow @ Gmail.com

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from MGTOW Smurf. He didn't give me a specific topic so I've decided to cover some comments that I've put in the description from someone on the I am an ahole subreddit and here's what some random guy has to say and I quote: "My wife and I have an 8 month old. Last week I was coming home from work and just as I was coming up the driveway, she came running down the driveway barefoot. She saw me and yelled at me to call 911, there was a fire in the kitchen. I asked her where our daughter was because she wasn't with her, and she said she was inside and to call 911 fast. We live somewhere rural and response times are slow, I immediately was scared the house would go up with our daughter inside before the fire department came. I tried to run inside and she tried to stop me yelling again and again that I couldn't go in, there was a fire... I went in, the way the house is laid out you have to go through the kitchen to get to the hallway with the nursery. There was a grease fire on the stove in a pan and the wall above the stove and the curtains nearby was catching. I put out the pan by putting a lid on and then put out the wall and curtains with the fire extinguisher. Then I immediately went to the nursery and got our daughter. Going back outside my wife was gone, I soon found out she went down the road looking for a neighbor who's phone she could use. But at the time, and for a while, I was really upset that her reaction to a fire had been to run out without our baby and to even try to run out without our baby and to even try to stop me from going inside before the fire department had come. And that she put her in danger by not trying to put the fire out with a lid or baking tray over the grease fire at first when it was smaller, or trying to use the fire extinguisher. If I hadn't come home when I did I don't want to think about what would have happened The fire department showed up but the fire was already out, and my wife returned too, driven by a neighbor. I was angry with her for the reasons I said and she just totally clammed up. I went to stay with my brother and sister and law that night, taking our daughter. And my wife was very angry with me over it, saying the next day "how dare i leave her alone after that, she needed someone to drive her to the urgent care after injuring her feet running barefoot" That upset me even more, that that was what she was worried about, not what had almost happened when she ran out of the house on fire without our baby. I've been staying at my brother's for about a week now. I don't know what to do, or if I was in the wrong for being so angry AITA for how I reacted to my wife starting an accidental kitchen fire then running away leaving our baby in the house?" unquote. Well MGTOW Smurf thanks for the donation. I'll cover this crazy topic in just a moment but let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor Lord Bogdanoff:

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Ad Image Credits:

1. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-286806457/stoc

2. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-352617266/stoc

3. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-367022194/stoc

4. https://www.bigstockphoto.com/....image-371604019/stoc

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

What do the Duluth Model advocates have to say about this? ...*crickets*

NotchLion
NotchLion 2 months ago

These Hoes need they Ass Whooped

Zuberi87
Zuberi87 2 months ago

Children are just a means to an end according to trollops!

Trevor West
Trevor West 2 months ago

This is the way it has always been historically, women before children. Replacing a child takes 9 months (keep in mind historically children die all the time), replacing a 'wife' years, if the children had mattered it would be men with children first to maximise the child's chances of survival. The point is that women will instinctively save themselves first. For men the instinct to save the mate may also over-ride that to save a child; rarely would he save himself over either though.

Fangs13
Fangs13 2 months ago

why are we not shocked? bitches only care about themselves exclusively, any lives other than their own do not matter to them.
they are completely self centered , self worshiping whores.
these bitches aren't motherhood material, aren't wives material .. aren't anything material ... they are pure garbage.
where do you think all the "child support" money goes? to the kids?? don't make me laugh harder!
all that money goes exclusively to her, to keep whoring herself.
women now aren't anything more than a hive of mental disorders, mental problems, and in all honesty ... nothing but madness.
they are "adults" in body but "10 years old shits" in their brains.

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 2 months ago
scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

SOLIPSISM 101- SHE is THE dope....her survival is at all costs......... loyalty and sacrafice are two unknown words to a female. Just another example of how females are NOT cut out for stress..........why cant females just accept the fact that they are 15 yr old girls.... that MEN rule and that they would be so much happier being submissive wives.

Eggy_Noggy
Eggy_Noggy 2 months ago

A donation from MgtowSmurf! That guy is LEGENDARY!

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

Thinking=Plotting her next excuse, while pretending to be an idiot.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

She should be brought up on serious charges

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

Seems the waahmen of today are nothing like the waahmen of the '60s, '70s, '80s, or '90s.

Sardonic Smile
Sardonic Smile 2 months ago

Nah, they are exactly the same. They are just more revealing and unashamed about their Nature.

havok545
havok545 2 months ago

women used to have a strong maternal instinct but I see this disapearing more and more these days. That's why I was really surprised when that chick from Glee died saving her kid and sacrificed her life to save her son and died doing so. I think we're going to see this less and less these days.

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 2 months ago

@Sardonic Smile: 1000 likes.

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 2 months ago

@havok545: Never heard of that, no TV so.... I'm impressed. An actual mother. Sad to lose one like that.

havok545
havok545 2 months ago

@Drums McBashington: not worth watching really. I tried hard to watch it cause there were some hot chicks on there. The main reason I was surprised is that a Hollywood actresses are completely full of TOXIC FEMININTY. They're ALL femtards, 1000% selfish, self worshiping narcisists. They ARE the problem. So that made me really shocked that she sacrificed herself.

ElHombreporsuCuenta
ElHombreporsuCuenta 2 months ago

A couple of days ago, here in my country, a woman gave her 7-year-old daughter named Maia Yael Beloso to a stranger who was collecting cardboard on the street. There are security camera footage showing both of them (the man and the girl) walking with absolute normality. Now the girl's mother, a woman named Stella (who is a drug addict), organized a protest along with other women, cutting off traffic on a highway and demanding that authorities make her daughter appear safe and soon.

havok545
havok545 1 month ago

well they have to because....vagina right? What an idiot that lady is

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

Sounds like it was arson and she would be the poor woman who lost her baby.

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 2 months ago

Munchausen by fire. Preventing him from going in is sketchy. People do stupid stuff while in shock though, but you'd think the "maternal instinct" would kick in. Don't think I've ever believed in that though, never really see any evidence of it these days.

TheManInside
TheManInside 2 months ago

@Drums McBashington: Never heard the "drown in the bathtub" joke? Is it really a joke?

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 2 months ago

@TheManInside: Ya probably, the only joke is women though. A sad, stupid, unfunny joke.

TheManInside
TheManInside 2 months ago

@Drums McBashington: Don't get me wrong, I love women, not a monk or anything. I just can't put up with their shit anymore. Even today I had to put one on her place, again, after she crossed the line, again. Immediately she started talking about something else.

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 2 months ago

@TheManInside: We all start out that way, but those that pay attention, catch on fast. Sounds like you've been paying attention. Putting them in their place might back fire on you one day, hopefully not, but the odds aren't in your favour. Be careful. Wise words: you can love women or you can understand them. You can not do both.

TheManInside
TheManInside 2 months ago

@Drums McBashington: Wouldn't be the first time. And honestly, i don't care. I've been moving people out of my life for years. One more, one less, not a problem. In the end we all die alone.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

What! her baby?! Ohh no ?

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 2 months ago

It's not clown world, it has always been like that. More women than children were rescued from Titanic. Women and children first has always been: women and children (if there's time and room). They'll just make more. Look at the way they march demanding to kill them for no reason. They love nothing but themselves.

TheManInside
TheManInside 2 months ago

That's grounds for immediate abandonment. Take the daughter and get as much land (and an ocean) as possible between the child and the bitch.

Giridhar12345