WHY YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE THE VACCINE.. (USA) LIFE SAVING VIDEO !! DON'T MISS IT !!!

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 22 Aug 2021 / In Non-profits & Activism

⁣⁣👍 THANKS TO" STOIC_MONK " FOR THE BOOST !!
⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣👍 THANKS TO " WATERTORCH " FOR THE BOOST !!
👍 ⁣THANKS TO " ABYSSWATCHER " FOR THE BOOST !!
⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

GnosticMonk
GnosticMonk 21 days ago

I personally know someone who died by the vaccine. A son of one of my mom's friends, he was a healthy man in his 40s, got the jab and one week later he was dying in a hospital. The doctors just told the family that he died by a side effect of the vaccine in the most cold hearted way possible, they didn't even tried to hide it.

5_simple_words
5_simple_words 25 days ago

That’s pretty wild. I still haven’t gotten the jab. Gotta trust the Lord will keep you safe.

Doggk
Doggk 25 days ago

There's a politician from France who admitted the same today..

FL_Steve
FL_Steve 25 days ago

The background music from Prometheus is very appropriate.

ShifterZ
ShifterZ 29 days ago

looks like you can still donate... https://www.redcrossblood.org/....local-homepage/news/

Doggk
Doggk 29 days ago

That's what they officialy say.. Tests must be done before you donate your blood like that.. So if they find something which doesn't meet the requirements to donate blood.. You're simply denied..

ShifterZ
ShifterZ 29 days ago

@Doggk: i gotchya

Watertorch
Watertorch 1 month ago

What a powerful video! Had to be boosted to Nr.1. I hope he is wrong. But who knows? Not even the snake oil dealer does it really know. And what the dealer knows he tries to hide. Very trustworthy *middleFinger*.

BTW did you have ever seen this video/website @Doggk?
Not sure what I should think about this. But maybe it has some meat on its bones.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

Thanks man ! I felt it was my duty to make such a video.. I hope he's wrong too ! But all the evidences I added to that video just make it so obvious, you get me ? That's why I added them ! Nope I never saw this one, but I saw similar videos about the subject. By the way thanks a lot for all those generous donations !! That's really really encouraging and very kind ! Thanks !! ^^

bousso
bousso 1 month ago

good work bro, the only problem I personal see is that TOO MUCH people believe in the fake Jesus , they hope for a savior, like wait for the zionist Trum.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

Jesus is not fake...

bousso
bousso 23 days ago

@Doggk: I love the idea of Jeshua , my father was a sheppard? I dont know how is in english , but was the head of a church, sothey teach all those believes, but man , we dont need anyt tllus how to be good people, I think buda is real as jeshua or they was the same reencarnate person.

takeitonthearmor
takeitonthearmor 1 month ago

Pfizer's covid vaccine has a new name: Comirnaty. In Latin com "with," ir nati, "the unborn." With the unborn!

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

5:07. Politicians can be such self absorbed idiots sometimes. That's why we're told in The Word not to put our faith in man, but in HIM.

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

Ps. 146:3-9.

Alpha Male Lifestyle
Alpha Male Lifestyle 1 month ago

makes sense to kill people in 6 years by 2030

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

Because the population is litteraly going to double or maybe triple by 2030-40.. They say we are ~ 8 billion right now, but it's false.. We are already 13 billion..

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 1 month ago

@Doggk: all the more reason to rush the space program and develop space colonies. but first need to perfect artificial environments as well as automation in order to operate remotely. the tech is getting there though but will the people hold out for long? also population breakdown: https://www.worldatlas.com/art....icles/countries-by-p if we're so worried about too many people and running out of resources, why not look into these top countries which has the highest population?

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

@JMGTOW: Sorry, but man has NEVER held the answers to problems we've caused in the 1st place (Jer. 10:23), through rejection of HIS Laws. We're now experiencing the consequences of those choices (Lev. 26). We can only reverse the process by getting back to doing what's right in HIS eyes, not ours, and HE will heal us and our lives (Lev. 26:40-42; 2Chr. 7:14). Obeying HIM is our ONLY hope. Your choice whether you "want" to believe it or not. Nothing to lose at this point, except things will get worse if we don't (Lev. 26:14-38).