Rent an RV from RVshare

Why Women Hate MGTOW | Live From The Lair

3,165 Views
Terrence Popp
redonkulaspopp
2,908
Published on 02 Jun 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣Wahmen have some harsh things to say about MGTOW. Too bad reality tells a different story.

Sandman wants to tell you about the Brave Browser!
Download the Brave Browser today and say goodbye to corporate ads: https://brave.com/san644

Download "The Jericho Files, Book 1: Killer of Killers" by Popp
Free with Prime!

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

Check us out on all platforms and social media!

Video Throwbacks
What is MGTOW?

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

DYNOMITE
DYNOMITE 13 days ago

Great work brother. Over here in NYC spreading the redpill like Nino did crack in the 80s ?

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 2 months ago

Popp well said again

bin4ry_d3struct0r
bin4ry_d3struct0r 2 months ago

The sad fact is most of this stuff will fall on deaf ears for 18-yr-old men. At that age, their hormones are through the roof and they need to get their penises wet as if their lives depend on it. They'll learn eventually, but most of them will unfortunately learn the hard way.

MassashiHermitMGTOW
MassashiHermitMGTOW 3 months ago

feminism hasn't given women an equal footing to men its given them an advantage over men to me able to fulsly accuse them of rape no fault divorce fulse battery and domestic violence reports common law wife rulings that are all geared towards suing men and separating them from their wealth and alienating men in society to give women a clear advantage over men don't believe me jus5 look atthe universities or the divorce court

Username
Username 6 months ago

Yep, they try church alright. Most of the older women know why they're there and it's hilarious.

OCDman
OCDman 6 months ago

Excellent content as usual Mr Popp. The truth is a marvelous thing!! Its just a shame that most people dont speak it or accept it!!

masculistman
masculistman 5 months ago

They may never speak it but there will come a time where they have no choice but to accept it.

DanteKenchi
DanteKenchi 6 months ago

if all men walked of that plantation, alot of women would suffer way to hard xD no validation, multi cocks to ride, money they get, marriage and divorce rape, omg the whole women structure would collapse

RickieV
RickieV 6 months ago

What a man can do FOR a woman ? A lot of things... What a woman can do TO a man ? How much time do you have Bud ?

qlohar12
qlohar12 6 months ago

Happy, Free, Money, Travel, 18yr old friends with benefits hook up Mgtow life is sweet Never going back to the bull shit plantation. Mgtow for life!

BartFine1Ab
BartFine1Ab 6 months ago

My divorce final in 2009

DexterDog
DexterDog 3 months ago

Congrats! Mine was 2016, all my friends tell me "Gee, you seem much happier now that you're divorced".

Sailor Fate
Sailor Fate 6 months ago

Menonly graduate to MGTOW because of personal experience and pain. you can tell em and teach them but until the little head finally gets them into a problem, they wont understand why wise men tried to get them to understand poon hounding is a bad proposition in all manners.

masculistman
masculistman 5 months ago

I go through that every time I post on non-manosphere message boards. Thanks for writing the post for me.

JamesPwned
JamesPwned 6 months ago

06:28 dead end? life literally always ends there in a coffin or urn, and metaphorically men take their place in history books for achieving great things and not beings slave to some woman.

AbyssWatcher
AbyssWatcher 6 months ago

HAHAHA they would go to church...but they would not find a good man there either

masculistman
masculistman 5 months ago

I heard church girls are the biggest sluts out there.

JGalvin
JGalvin 6 months ago

Big part of why I went MGTOW was because it only takes one false accusation to destroy your second amendment rights. Which is why I keep all female interactions supervised and professional.
I'll take an AK over a woman any day when only one has a reputation of being dependable.

SLIMANDNUN
SLIMANDNUN 6 months ago

Once you go RED HEAD, you never go to bed?????

MGTOWSage
MGTOWSage 6 months ago

Finally someone agrees with me on the redhead thing. They are either hot or fugly. There is BARELY anything between!

JimmyLee
JimmyLee 6 months ago

I am 65, married 45 yrs now. Every time I talk to young men, I strongly advise them to go to Popp’s site, MGTOW sites and do copious research. I also suggest they talk to as many divorced men as possible to learn the true nature of women and our court system as is relates to men. By the end of these conversations I freely admit that if I had it to over again... I would be living on the boat I always wanted, and have ALOT of money in the bank! Some ask why I stayed married... and again I answer honestly, that I am old fashioned, and keep my promises, and truly love my children ( now in their 40s )..... and I want to keep what I have... not give it to her and start over. Shit! I am 65 ...
too late to start over.

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 6 months ago

thanks again Popp! the part about the "happy marriage" is nails it no the head! Marriage is a life sentence with out time off for decades of good behavior, or parole.
The only winning move is not to play!

doczg88
doczg88 6 months ago

Feminism is such a toxic movement that destroys lives.

mgtowkdups
mgtowkdups 6 months ago

Another great episode!

Nox1galzu
Nox1galzu 6 months ago

Bro you're epic

masculistman
masculistman 5 months ago

One of his bests.

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 6 months ago

Meanwhile... Waifus are slowly replacing actual women for straight men. MuSt bE GaY.

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 6 months ago

Nope, they're just realizing a sex doll is more cost effective in the long run.

Ktotheswiss
Ktotheswiss 6 months ago

I'm loving it.

cantaffordher
cantaffordher 6 months ago

Call me gay...I don't care. Easier for her to believe a lie than for me to convince her MGTOW is just the smart decision.

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 6 months ago

I tell of these commies i'm Asexual, what are they going to do discriminate? HA!

cantaffordher
cantaffordher 3 months ago

@Arealgoodusername: They will find something. "I'm asexual too...why don't you want to date me?"

GayClown
GayClown 6 months ago

Broads ain't worth the hassle and won't stick around anyway. Even Chads keep women bc there are no better options and by treating wahmen like shit (which wimin are attracted by). All that "commitment" and female relations in general are just a shit-test of for women to probe your cuck level.

Coeus
Coeus 6 months ago

When I saw ECT in caps on the board I was thinking Electroconvulsive therapy. I suppose it does go with desperation.

tmax84
tmax84 6 months ago

Not mine but needed to be reposted:
Instead of lamenting how wrong you feel MGTOW's are or why it's bad for society...how about you analyze WHY they are saying what they are saying...and ask yourself if any of it is factually FALSE?

1. You already understand that women initiate majority of divorce, and when they do, they WILL get half his assets, automatic custody of children, and likely the home. A man can literally have his life's accomplishments and purpose in life taken from him, on a woman's whim cause she isn't "haaaaappy" anymore.

2. Now that we've established that divorce and family courts exist solely to assist a woman taking a man's assets and the risks are almost infinite, let's analyze the rewards. Modern women are literally offended at the notion of what a man wants or needs, the entire feminist narrative is to disregard marriage, husbands, and men in general. We're unnecessary at best, and toxic and dangerous at worst. No regard at all. The list of demands are nearly infinite, but their investment is almost zero. Even our simple attempts at thoughtfulness and chivalry are nowadays shouted down as 'power trips' rife with sexist microaggressions.

I understand the recoil from the MGTOW philosophy. It's bitter, misogynistic, extremely negative. I get it. What you need to get is that this is exactly the same attitude modern women have towards men, but only women can be so generalizingly negative. Because of men's natural instinct to protect women, painting MGTOW as bitter beta failures is natural, to avoid having to challenge the "women are wonderful" psychological fallacy.

Society's attitude toward men for 50 years (the last 10 especially) has been that they're garbage, useless, toxic, unnecessary, inherently dangerous, there's no such thing as a good man anymore, yet we're still expected to "step up" and fill all our traditional roles of provider and protector, meanwhile women neglect their traditional roles and give us a middle finger while listing their expectations of us to 'man up'.

How do you honestly expect men to do the risk/reward analysis and come up with any other logical answer?

WindSage
WindSage 6 months ago

Still I find this philosophy to be freeing and enlightening. I don't have to jump hoops anymore.

Sirius
Sirius 6 months ago

Nothing pleases me more than a woman thinking I'm a loser.....as if I she owns my self esteem. Laughing all the to the bank. Oh... excuse me - I need to pay the maid.

HalHendrassen
HalHendrassen 6 months ago

And the hooker that keeps me happy. You pay her money to leave. Hookers are wayyyy cheaper and a lot more satisfying.

MGTOW MONGER
MGTOW MONGER 6 months ago

In some countries (Llike MEXICO) You can make arrangements to BANG THE MAID :)

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 6 months ago

I'd be wary of hookers. In this Feminazi Regime, what's stopping a whore from going #metoo on you? Sexdolls are much safer.

JustinPeanuts
JustinPeanuts 6 months ago

The cold hard truth from TP.

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 6 months ago

Flipping the script is probably a bad idea because men are getting wise to the practice. The real problem is that it is an act of desperation and as such is not a solidly founded ethic, but merely cosmetic. If that is the case, you can be very sure that the minute she gets what she wants (or thinks she has), she's going to revert to type and be the person she really is. When that happens, the man she 'captured' will probably disappear very rapidly.

Our goal is to insure that we know and show what the woman really is at her inner core. Knowledge is salvation in this case.

Always ask the question, "What am I really getting?".

Councilof1
Councilof1 6 months ago

I've been Redpilled since the early 2000's. I went full monk about ten years now. Only analogy I can think of is when I was a kid I loved drinking Mountain Dew, now I don't drink soda at all. Same thing happened with women. The saying is true you can either love women or you can understand them.

tmax84
tmax84 6 months ago

Or as Al said to bud, Son, don't try to understand women, women understand women, and they hate each other.

grbolivar
grbolivar 6 months ago

Top video. Thanks!

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 6 months ago

Time to wake up the stupid and make sense and truth become the new normal.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 6 months ago

@Terrence Pops I’m very glad that most women don’t know that we exist because that not only gives us more of an advantage but it makes us anonymously more invisible towards them.

One_Ronin
One_Ronin 6 months ago

This is one of the best, most grounded, factual, realistic videos you have done. This is worthy of the MGTOW bible (if there was such a thing) being one of the top videos every man should see and review on a annual basis to remind the brotherhood how the world works.

Cheers "Captain my Captain"

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 6 months ago

Cause we are threatening women’s narcissistic supply chain

Klarjaeger
Klarjaeger 6 months ago

What women cant wrap their heads around is that the MGTOW guys just dont care about them. They just go their own way. Men that is.

scott sanger
scott sanger 6 months ago

females are just smart enuf to be stoopid and not know it......... F'em, let them try and do it all, depression , suicide, ulcers and BROKE STUFF they CAN NOT FIX........ let em , ' have at it '.

aflow89
aflow89 6 months ago

great content as always popp! my daily reminder to just walk away from trying with women. also surprised by the 360p resolution?

SDavid
SDavid 6 months ago

Great breakdown. I remember the push in the mid to late 70's regarding feminism when I was in elementary school. The women who are big into it pulled the pin on the fat grenade early in life.

DSHARMA81
DSHARMA81 6 months ago

Well,women cannot comprehend the facts when it comes to their own biology feminism took this and twisted it to make them believe it was evil and held them back.

RoboCat
RoboCat 6 months ago

No, 'feminism' didn't do any of it. It was women themselves that chose this.

DSHARMA81
DSHARMA81 6 months ago

I definitely have been this way since I was young,I guess being rejected played a role in it yet I have never had any malice towards girls or women the way they had towrds me. I guess finding the Red pill and MGTOW just strengthen my reslove from how I approached the female gender.