Up next


Why I Don't Do Pay 2 Play

352 Views

Enjoyed this video? Join my ManOpay community for exclusive content at amrmetwally!
Want the audio version of this video? Click here. You can also play the audio version in the in-app player above by selecting MP3 from the resolution toggle.
Alpha Male Lifestyle
822
Published on 03 Dec 2021 / In People & Blogs

update

Show more
Longshanks
Longshanks 7 months ago

Don't waste precious time trying to understand them boyos, just throw some money at them and fuck them. Anything more than that and you're setting yourself up for amogging and life-denying experiences.

We must seize the cunny, and secure a future for our coomshots.

   1    0
redpilledwarrior
redpilledwarrior 7 months ago

LOOKSMAXIMUS ??

   0    0
DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 7 months ago

His sandwich comment made me think of my half-eaten meal analogy. Another way of looking at it is a spittoon that can be emptied but never clean, and never good as new. Or, take a used condom from her last guy, rinse it off and wear it when you take your turn, and it's literally cleaner than her used wizard sleeve.

About 5 yeas ago the CDC said that 1 in 4 "women" over 14 has a STD. Pair that with head meds, abortion laws, family court, gynocentric laws, and her social media addiction and you've got the side dishes to that half eaten steak.

Still think she's worth it?

   2    0
InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 7 months ago

The harem system can only work for a short time. One man with one woman, in a nuclear family structure, yields the most stable political system as it gives most men a stake in the status quo. If the Top 10% of men are gaining all the rewards, then the other 90% have no incentive to support it and have every reason to overthrow it.

In practice, the Top 10% will have a mercenary class in the 10% under them and they will receive a few crumbs to ensure their loyalty. But, even that loyalty is sketchy and is held together with terrorism to the masses and varying levels of bribes to the mercenary class. The lower ranks of the mercenary class receive crumbs and the simple gratitude for having escaped the bottom 80%. That bottom having no stake in the status quo, no wife, property, secure employment, protection from tyranny, or effective political representation. Sounds very much like life in the ZOG-Matrix already.

   0    0
Alpha Male Lifestyle
Alpha Male Lifestyle 7 months ago

True. But these are extreme times where women want top 5% even the Taliban admit that women must have a say in who they are paired with.

   0    0
Hexeze
Hexeze 7 months ago

Why do you say you cant be tyrone/chad over 25?

   0    0
Alpha Male Lifestyle
Alpha Male Lifestyle 7 months ago

Very few young chadrones can maintain that status once in the real world. Tyrese Beckford is the exception.

   0    0
Hexeze
Hexeze 7 months ago

Religion was coined by betas to control even more pathetic betas

   0    0
Show more

Up next