WHY DO WE NEED FATHERS ? [ DON'T DARE TO MISS THIS BEAUTIFUL VIDEO ] - COMPILATION

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 19 Aug 2021 / In How-to & Style

⁣⁣⁣⁣👍 THANKS TO " WATERTORCH " FOR THE BOOST !!
⁣⁣⁣👍 THANKS TO " STOIC-MONK " FOR THE BOOST !!
👍 THANKS TO " PIRANIA " FOR THE BOOST !!
MAKE SURE YOU GO VISIT HIS CHANNEL : ⁣www.mgtow.tv/@pirania⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

SOLID_MGTOW_MONK
SOLID_MGTOW_MONK 1 month ago

Have a look at what the devil whore nurses are up to. https://www.bitchute.com/video/PDe0kiV4849D/

Menwalkaway
Menwalkaway 2 1 month ago

Awesome

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

thanks man for the donation

whatever1
whatever1 1 month ago

government called, said we don't need em

CaimMatadorDeCapivara
CaimMatadorDeCapivara 1 month ago

I feel sorry for these fathers because in the future their daughters will become whores and their sons bluepills.

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

Also why we need our Heavenly Father, most of all, instead of the satanic, man-made court systems.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

Yup that's true !

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

The Guy doing the stun thing as his little girl falls on the bed really brings back one of the exact things I did with my daughter when she was little! So Cute. People used to remark when we were out that we were two Peas in a Pod and you could tell we were Daddy and Daughter. anyway's I got some cherished memories and plenty of photo's of all the Amazing day's out we had together when I used to drive half the length of the UK once a month to collect her for a day out and eventually weekends and school holiday's. I used to help her with her home work she bought with her. I remember she bought to mine some home work about WW2 in London, so I took her to the Imperial War Museum in London. Took her to steam Train's, a teddy bear and doll museum and many, many other places and I taught her lot's. She'a an artist now and it was me that taught her that, we spent a Homework weekend entirely drawing in "Perspective", I taught her to play Piano, Guitar, how to use a PC and how to adjust the brakes and stuff on her bicycle. And she as well as I loved it all! Until her mother poisoned her at age 14.

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

The Guy doing the little girls bun with her hair was cool. Wish I had known that on all those years ago. The face on the guy in the background was priceless! lol! I cant say I EVER see fefail mother's playing like this in the park with their little one's. the CUNT's usually have their face in their phone and occasionally Grunt if the child gets more than a foot or two away from them.

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

Ther Guy at just about 3 min's has got his 3 little monkey's work cut out! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

What a lovely video. I can relate to a lot of this when my Daughter was young, BUT guy's make the most of it . My daughter at 14 was finally poisoned by my Ex and didn't want to see me anymore, no reason given? She will be 37 this year and the Granddaughter I've never seen will be in her teens I guess? But what a wonderful video man, thanks for making me smile and even dare I say a couple (only a Couple) of tears, of joy naturally. I don't live in the past only for the future, be it alone and that's OK by me. I'm 65 by the way.

Zippy
Zippy 1 month ago

Top video!!

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

Thanks ^^

bigintol03
bigintol03 1 month ago

Props to the guy splitting the wood!

SOLID_MGTOW_MONK
SOLID_MGTOW_MONK 1 month ago

Children are a special joy, the life I wanted, ironically.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

Go for it then but be smart and if you're red pilled you'll have less chances to fall in those stupid traps made for blue pills.. Life is too short man, you might die tommorow from something or an accident.. And it would suck to leave that world without realizing one of your dreams.. There's nothing more beautiful to see these little babies become adults and becoming themselves parents.. There are Ups and Downs in everything..

whatever1
whatever1 1 month ago

have to disagree, traps were made for all men..

SOLID_MGTOW_MONK
SOLID_MGTOW_MONK 1 month ago

@whatever1: They are being used as traps I agree though it's not suppose to be that way.

whatever1
whatever1 28 days ago

@SOLID_MGTOW_MONK: traps for all men is all i'm saying, didn't pop out of mommy's womb mgtow. = / I don't care to argue and enjoy doggk's vids, just offering my thoughts

SOLID_MGTOW_MONK
SOLID_MGTOW_MONK 28 days ago

@whatever1: No argument here we most definately on the same page. It is a shame but it's very true.

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 1 month ago

need this for father's day. but still won't convince me that a modern wahmen is worth it though.

AirufSigma
AirufSigma 1 month ago

Amanley Load
Amanley Load 1 month ago

this is what a childless monk is sacrificing. Beautiful.

Zippy
Zippy 1 month ago

It does make me think twice about being Monk.

Amanley Load
Amanley Load 1 month ago

@Zippy: if it doesnt you are not human. Discipline is key. The aim in life is to have children and when we live in a world unfit for kids... itsa makes it an easy choice. Why want what you cannot have

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

@Amanley Load: The world has never been made for kids.. We adults help them learn how to survive in this world..

Councilof1
Councilof1 1 month ago

That was heartwarming. Very good vid.

Doggk