Why Are Modern Women So Single ( first 23 min of music etc trimmed )

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson
Published on 05 Feb 2021 / In Film & Animation

Why is the modern woman such an epic failure? It's because women exploit women and they lie, cheat, scheme and generally act like an absolute pack of cunts, and they all bring each other down. Women will do anything to anyone for a dollar, because they are unilaterally scheming fucking scum bags and morons who buy the bullshit they get fed, without questioning it.

I rarely ever make light of what a cunt my own biological mother is or was, but she was very smart in her own "BPD" way... and one of her most remarkable skills was that she makes all the retarded feminists really look like a pack of stupid cunts. If there was ever a reason to be proud of my own mother for anything, this would be one of the most oustanding reasons...

However, once you get the skill of picking all the locks inside her head, in terms of her mind fuck head games, she wasn't that bright her self. It's just the typical woman is a fucking moron in her own right, and they are way dumber than what "mother dearest" actually is.

So anyway this guy produced this video, but the really excellent content - the smart shit, he had failed to trim off the dead air that preceeded the live stream and he had left on a heap of dead air music and irrelevant chat, while he was bringing the live stream online and waiting for people to turn up, and so I just trimmed off the 23 minutes of "just fucking crap" and brought it into focus starting with his REALLY remarkable program and the materials he used.... He is fucking excellent.

His skills at handling retarded women, in the talk back section, and their off topic gum flapping, are out standing.

And the photo of the lovely boys coming to the tea party - I just like them, because they are nice, clean living boys, who love tea parties with cake and some time and attention.

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

Corporate America as a whole, seems to be the biggest group of propagandists. The idea is profiting off the intellectual laziness of the general populus.

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

"Educated" doesn't always equal intelligent.

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 2 months ago

I like John Wayne.... Let your women be silent in church... its in the Bible.

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

Joyce Meyer (and her cucked husband) disliked your comment. Lol!

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

I agree with you, btw.

Zalix512
Zalix512 2 months ago

Many of the "educated women" have worthless or false degrees. its the bedrock of the Two Tier System.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

To me any woman focusing on career/education is worthless for breeding since their main focus will never be the family.

Username
Username 2 months ago

Informative, thank you. I had no idea about the idea of marketing exec's driving feminism to make more sales. By using capitalism, they gave us communism!

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

That’s interesting because in the book rich dad poor dad it talks about how the majority of people are controlled by their desires and fears. And in many cases especially those that are rich because they are to afraid of losing it that they try to obtain even more resources by any means necessary. So in the end such persons are no better than highly paid servants because they are never truly financially independent even if they may have the means to do it—it’s beyond the scope of their mental capacity to realize that they have more than enough.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

@eldrazi317: and I think this fear and desire is a big part of why we are where we are.

ancientsea
ancientsea 2 months ago

I am already sick-to-death of listening to YOU, [ African-American blessings for the world ] complain how "whitey has ruined my life". If you are so concerned with single black females, then, why do your "Blessings for the World'' constantly chase white women ? You complain of Capitalism? If there was a flag with the logo of a turd upon it, that justified your bullshit victim narrative while it promised 'free-stuff, '....you ''blessings for the World'' would all stand in formation with your fists in the air. You ''blessings for the World'' are tough, that is for sure. As sure as that statement is fact - you are pampered, self-loving, assholes.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

As a gay christian who prays to Jesus and his 12 boy friends hourly, I have no idea what you mean, or how it relates to this video. I also think you have confused me, the editor of the video, with the person doing most of the speaking in the video. Also since the main thrust of the video is how women exploit women, and the sources of the cancer of feminism, and their following this insipid shit, I fail to see how, what you have said, relates to the subject, that this guy has raised. So... if you care to CAREFULLY relisten to the entire file, by down loading it and say playing it on repeat a heap of times, like once a day or every week on a Sunday morning... for a while AND then putting up some comments then...