Whore EX-wife Trashed My House (RED PILL)

Chad Hart
Chad Hart
Published on 10 Apr 2020 / In Film & Animation

⁣What a disrespectful, dirty unappreciative whore!!! Finally got my house
back after 3+ months of not being allowed on the property. She
literally stole everything but the kitchen sink.

MeatShield
MeatShield 6 months ago

youll be ok man, no kids.... youll be able to walk away easy enough.

tmax84
tmax84 6 months ago

There is absolutely NO benefit for a man to marry or be in ANY relationship with a female. Chad Hart isn't married and doesn't have kids. He doesn't think so now, but he will be getting off easy. I knew a guy that had to pay alimony and the mortgage for a house that his cheating wife and her boyfriend were living in. How would you like to wake up to that everyday.
MGTOW is peace of mind for men.

tmax84
tmax84 6 months ago

Sorry, I stand corrected, you are married, but you weren't married long enough to pay alimony.

AfterTheRage
AfterTheRage 6 months ago

Did you call the cops? Are you going to sue her?

Chad Hart
Chad Hart 6 months ago

I didn't call the cops, I called my lawyer and described the situation. He prepared papers to take her back to court for all the things she removed from the house that were not agreed on but no one had an address on her to give her the papers. Now the COVID-19 has delayed court even more. From what i heard she lives in a piece of shit trailor with no kitchen. If anything develops i'll be sure to post about it.

AfterTheRage
AfterTheRage 6 months ago

@Chad Hart: Good. Take her for everything she's worth. Show 0 mercy. Don't go for what's "fair", go for everything you can get. Material damage, physiological damage, breach of contract, EVERYTHING!

AfterTheRage
AfterTheRage 6 months ago

Civil and criminal court. Doesn't matter if she can afford it, just let the debt hang over her head if for no other reason than just to fuck up her credit score. Like Terrance Popp says, go full scorched earth

Findingotherway88
Findingotherway88 6 months ago

you been away, woman had do what she had to do to survive. you used to be the man of the house.

mgtowkdups
mgtowkdups 6 months ago

Bro, I feel bad for ya. Fuck these bitches. You live, you learn and you don't do it again. Now is the time to do things for yourself and be selfish. Fuck dating and marriage. My x bitch wife stole $60,000 from me. She also stole from her old company and will be sued and tried by her company soon. All that money she stole from me was used for a criminal lawyer. Learn to move on and better yourself. Fuck them

Chad Hart
Chad Hart 6 months ago

You right! These hoes just been a distraction. Shes some other guys problem now.

OlDirtyBazturd
OlDirtyBazturd 6 months ago

You don't even have to pay through the ass for lawyers. I found this...getcheapdivorce.com

OlDirtyBazturd
OlDirtyBazturd 6 months ago

I wisely traded the house I built for no alimony after 37 yrs. I really miss that house, lol. It was tough but well worth it. The anger will pass eventually & be replaced by the joy of doing what u want when u want.

BlackpillRevolution
BlackpillRevolution 6 months ago

Just take as an education. This will help many men.

Chad Hart
Chad Hart 6 months ago

It sure was an education. Totally learned from that mistake. Hope I can help young men not to throw their lives away.

BlackpillRevolution
BlackpillRevolution 6 months ago

@Chad Hart: btw I linked this video on reddit, this is why you are getting a lot more views.

Chad Hart
Chad Hart 6 months ago

I noticed this vid is blowing up. Thanks.