Rent an RV from RVshare

WHEN STEALING A PARKING SPOT GOES TERRIBLY WRONG.. (TEXAS, USA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 05 Jan 2021 / In Other

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣📲 DONATE TO DOGGK IN CRYPTO AT: ⁣38Z2WXd1fnjfgsV9dMxCkq3T8qzS8efSdW

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 7 days ago

I don't have a problem with the chick in the yellow shirt; the guy kicked their vehicle.

That said, her dumb ass should've known better than to mess with Bam Bam Bigelow.

BIGLOAD
BIGLOAD 9 days ago

You may be right, but You may also be dead.

bluewaters
bluewaters 10 days ago

savage, big boy don't play hehe

skubesch
skubesch 17 days ago

I love gender equality <3

Mrod
Mrod 20 days ago

Well even if he was in the wrong (which by the clip it is obvious he isn't) it is not a good idea to throw hands with a man who is bigger and stronger than you (while also putting your mother at risk). In that situation de-escalation is important. On top of your head or body hitting the concrete causing potential permanent damage, what if he had a gun? Really freaking stupid on her part. You can sense the entitlement of these women that a guy should just lay down and accept the beating with no consequences. It goes to show how safe women actually are against most men to think they could do such a thing. However all it takes is one time to meet the wrong guy and your life ends (a lesson many women today dont understand since women in first world society are the safest they have ever been in history).

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 21 days ago

And kept coming back for more! She got off on it really.

mrghoster
mrghoster 21 days ago

Selfish entitlement of women as usual. I love seeing a female get beaten like this! the bitches must have been planning to steal the spot because they had to go round the guys truck that was obviously waiting to back in?

KEEPER
KEEPER 21 days ago

To be honest with you, I'd probably do this exact same thing. I probably beat ever-living fuck out of that guy for kicking my car.

you just don't put up with little shits like that, don't let them get away with it either.

Doggk
Doggk 21 days ago

Just take his plate number and go to a police station.. Because fights can have sad endings.. Injuries, paralysis, deaths..

KEEPER
KEEPER 21 days ago

@Doggk: sorry I'm using my phone, I had a long response but too many typos to fix. And I can't remember what I was going to say anyway so oh well.

KEEPER
KEEPER 21 days ago

@Doggk: but ultimately i know your right. even though my fight or flight response suggests to fight.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 21 days ago

@Doggk: I usually agree but... you cannot fix stupid

Doggk
Doggk 21 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: If they dumb well you right you can't fix it.. But be smarter than them is the best weapon you can use against them !

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 22 days ago

In a very hypothetical situation if I were the judge in a case like this, I'd give her a choice:
1. She pleads guilty to felony assault & goes to prison while he pays for the damage to the car he kicked.
2. She learns not to steal parking lots or pick fights she can't win & goes on her bitchy way.

RickyLux
RickyLux 22 days ago

Honestly, i can kind of understand her hitting him. Given she looked at the kick he just gave to their car. But i also understand that if they stole HIS parking spot. Yeah, you deserve to have your car kicked.(Not what i would do though.) Lol. So if they stole his designated spot, well...They deserve to have their car booted and towed honestly. It's what i would do, i wouldn't say shit beyond one warning. If they fail to heed it, not my problem. I just whip out a boot, put it on the car. And call a tow truck company to impound it for illegally parking on a private lot. ^_^ A dent ain't shit, but 500 bucks to get your car back because you was a stupid hoe? Priceless. Plus, it's more of a lesson and you won't be in legal trouble because the law would be on your side. Muhahahahahahahaha!

She really shouldn't have picked a fight with him though. That's stupid, the audacity of these hoes!

Shadewalker
Shadewalker 22 days ago

Nice music man, vary classy

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 22 days ago

It is. It's got the Pep, but it's not all in your face about it.

sorearm
sorearm 22 days ago

Equal rights ... and lefts.

cth96190
cth96190 22 days ago

Standard sized girl initiates violence with huge dyke hog beast. Stupid entitled bitch, but given the way that her mother (I assume she was the mother) stole the parking spot, I can see from where the young female got the sense of entitlement.