What if I told you I had a true red pill for you?

Published on 12 Sep 2020 / In Other

⁣In MGTOW communities there have been questions asked about why is the focus all about the flaws of women and not about enjoying the MGTOW lifestyle? Why no posts about prepping or fishing, hunting, off grid living, firearm or militia training, first aid and other men 'boy scout' stuff? These questions often get shot down because "they're not MGTOW [issues]". Have you ever thought that's a bit odd, that an ideology fixates on the problems but never solutions? According to Darwin's Origin of Species, "... it is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself.” That's because the path you take revolves around emphasis. And if you want to emphasize facts, then here are some facts un emphasized in MGTOW philosophy that actually may solve some problems in about 80% of MGTOW, like your philosophy's lack of acceptance of reality for happiness of which you really emphasize through your attentions. You still need adaption to reality for some of you the true red pill is pink. What if "Going Your Own Way" only leads you in a circle back to serving women? I'd really like to hear your responses on this for debate in the comments.
This is a mirror of a video called "MGTOW is a gigantic COPE" found here on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJNjLtnx-aI

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 2 days ago

You ask for some facts . The fact that your here is you want Attention and you want it from the alpha Men that are here ! We Most of us are High achieving Men that have Already been screwed over by women just like you . But all you need is one of us to fall for your Womanly Wiles and your set for life . Just like a lot of Men here I Have been Screwed out of 25 years of my life my Children , Home, Business, and 1.1 + MILLION DOLLARS . The Alpha Men You would like to get ARE HERE . Where Have All The Good Men Gone. We Are Here and we don't want YOU In our World . We come Here to get away from Even Hearing The sound of a Woman Trying to get Attention or Money or whatever your trying to get . The FACT That I Have to Waste My time to Tell you this Speaks for itself . So Please Just Go and leave us ONE PLACE Where Women Won't Stick there Nose in and Ruin It ! .... YOU WOMEN JUST WILL NOT LET MEN HAVE ANY PEACE !........*** MGTOW monk FOREVER ***

Phoebe 2 days ago

Hmm, partially true, the most homophobic are actually the most flaming homosexuals out there once they come out of the closet. And that's sort of how I see most MGTOW, especially the monks and hardcore ones. I think it's funny how each and every one of you think you're alphas while historically only about 15-20% of men are naturally alphas. And I would define MGTOW Monks as Sigma males which are closer to 3-5% of males Tesla, Newton, Leonardo da Vinci, of which few if any of you actually are. The majority of MGTOW are betas upset that they're not alphas who are misguided into trying to become something they're not instead of taking what they are and making it power by upping their beta game and finding happiness. They can't go one day without thinking about women, either loving or hating us, but obsessing over us all the same. "The FACT That I Have to Waste My time to Tell you this" Who said you need to tell me anything? Why is it a 'FACT' that you need to? What do you care? MGTOW is a philosophy/lifestyle, not your personal tribe that you have the natural need to belong to and defend. You haven't ascended your instincts you've just switched what you focus them on. If just one place to be left alone is what you're looking for then try owning your own home or land, turning off your tv, phone, computer or whatever, and being there. This isn't a deep website, there isn't anything in the terms of service about needing to be a male to create a channel, there is the option to state if you're male or female in your profile and no consequence for choosing one over the other, there is a block feature. And here's a little pin to pop another balloon of yours - I checked your channel and noticed you liked Sentient_Of_Truth's earthships video - did you know I introduced him to earthships? Did you know that the majority of people whom actually really live in earthships in Taos NM are lesbian couples? I've been there, I've lived in them, I build them, there and in my own state. Did you know that Michael Reynolds got his funding to build and experiment with his construction techniques from female feminist Wiccans selling acid in the UK during the 1960's?! < I heard that from the mouth of Michael Reynolds himself at Earthship Academy in Taos. So your homes "perfect for MGTOW' wouldn't be possible without feminist women. I guess you're welcome. Don't want us around that's fine but then put your money where your mouth is and go without.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 2 days ago

@Phoebe : Ya Call names .Ha ha women are just children . You prob think i care what a women would say.. Space Ghost is on

Phoebe 2 days ago

@Bagoodman: "Ya Call names" What do you mean? Just remember without these 'children' MGTOW and earthships wouldn't exist. Now scoot off and watch your favorite cartoon program after calling me names and think I'm the child.

Phoebe 15 hours ago
Wolf178
Wolf178 12 days ago

Lol this just seems to be a video to trigger us. As for female leader ship in a relationship.. evolution has evolved women to see men as breeding stock and plow horses. Would you really follow someone that doesn't have your best interests in mind. I'm pretty sure most would run us as a engine at a high rpm with no oil in the system. When we break down they would just get another engine.

TunnelRat
TunnelRat 15 days ago

Can you imagine how these feminists would react if we infiltrated their spaces. This is a space for men THOT. Begone.

Phoebe 14 days ago

Logic too much a threat for you?

TunnelRat
TunnelRat 14 days ago

@Phoebe : This is a man's space made by men for men. We are not letting you in so begone.

Phoebe 12 days ago

@TunnelRat: How strange, I see nothing at all like that, am I missing something? How come there is the option of selecting female? This is my channel, either show me where I'm not welcome or shut up, bend over and take it like a man. https://www.mgtow.tv/terms/terms

JGalvin
JGalvin 15 days ago

Does anyone think that her left tit sags as much as her left eye? That's all I can think about since the only intelligent thing to come out of her mouth is some random dude's DNA

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 15 days ago

i got brain damage watching this, she is retarded.

Phoebe 14 days ago

Then it ought to be easy for you in all your genius to explain the faults with the argument...

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 14 days ago

@Phoebe : I don't need too. A normal person can see through her bullshit. You sarcasm doesn't stop normal thinking seeing her bullshit buthurt response. As they saying goes, The biggest redpillers are women themselves. The fact your explaining this needs explanation puts your own logic at question. hahahahaha

AngryVeganCyclist
AngryVeganCyclist 15 days ago

Titties

Sentient_Of_Truth 15 days ago

I love your response considering the type if person you are lol.

Phoebe 14 days ago

Facts! And facts, don't forget facts, yes! Titties and facts! Women are just so great aren't they! Titties! And Facts! Wow!

Bill
Bill 15 days ago

This video is hilarious!

Phoebe 14 days ago

Here to inform and entertain!

Bill
Bill 10 days ago

@Phoebe : entertain, for sure, inform? not so much. The hilarity of this video comes from how uninformed this lady is.

Phoebe 10 days ago

@Bill: ok, so, where is she wrong? enlighten me if you'd please.

Bill
Bill 10 days ago

@Phoebe : Well it's been several days since I've seen it and have no intentions of going back and rewatching it to go point by point. But a quick generalization she was 180 degrees off on almost every point. She investigated nothing went on a bunch of assumptions with nothing to back it up. IIRC she basically tried to imply that MGTOW are incels ( which is a shaming tactic that is often used ) but I've met many MGTOW men IRL and spoke with even more virtually. Nearly all of them have been highly inteligent, in shape, many are ex-PUAs nearly all of them have had very high numbers of women. These are guys that go their own way because they have limitless options. Many of the ones that do go monk, I believe, do so because pussy is so easy for them to get that the challenge is no longer there.

Phoebe 15 hours ago

@Bill: From what I've seen you're flooded with incels and betas. Just look at the comment right below this one "Dick Rulez 15 days ago I came here for the titties. I stayed for the titties."

Dick Rulez
Dick Rulez 15 days ago

I came here for the titties. I stayed for the titties.

nest006
nest006 16 days ago

I have no problem with this vid. A point expressed, no vitriol. You take the time to reply to comments. I like seeing the other side debated properly.

dangr
dangr 16 days ago

Please, do more research about MGTOW before making assumptions!

Phoebe 15 days ago

What was missed?

Sentient_Of_Truth 15 days ago

@Phoebe : you already admitted this isn't you in this video. so which is it? is this you or not? context matters.

Phoebe 15 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: @Sentient_Of_Truth: It's not me in the video, I just mirrored and uploaded it here. I really don't understand how this is so confusing for you. What was missed in the assumptions made about MGTOW in this video? I'm here trying to have a debate on the topic of this video - Is that really that difficult of a subject for you to grasp?

Sentient_Of_Truth 15 days ago

@Phoebe : well i have a somewhat difficult time hearing what she was talking about, there was a little shaming language from what i remember. but i really don't wish to listen again because it was not easy to understand.

UranG9630
UranG9630 16 days ago

Assumptions, assumptions.
From your argument, it seems to me that you see MGTOW as a coping mechanism for incels, betas and other men that have just one thing in common - problems in building relationships with the opposite gender, by which I mean women. I won't deny that, certainly, a part of our community has joined this way of thinking precisely because of that.

However, I think that the essence lies within the name. "Men Going Their Own Way" is all there is to it. It's a way to express yourself and steer your life onto a straight-er road to personal fulfillment and happiness. There is so many messed up things fed to us by media, and passed off as natural, that we decided it's better to walk our own way, free of messy relationships, often paired with unreachable expectations. Applies to both women, and career choices. Ideally, everyone should have their own definition of this idea, ranging from the soft approach of "If she wants, she can tag along for the ride" to the extremes, like "If you ain't going monk-mode, you ain't MGTOW".

I've also heard a few inconsistencies, but I'm not here to nitpick, as you are, hopefully not reading to nitpick any grammar mistakes. In order to brush up on these, I would encourage you to read up on some definitions of blue/red/black-pills, impact of feminism on society in recent history, and the NPC meme.

Thanks for reading, have a good one!

Phoebe 15 days ago

I'll agree to that. So do you acknowledge that some men's Own Way leads them to serve women and the plantation?

UranG9630
UranG9630 14 days ago

@Phoebe : For me, MGTOW is a movement of Freedom, and when you put it that way, also considering what I wrote previously, it would be a hypocritical stance. That portrayal feels like using your freedom to abandon it. A fitting example would be when you use your freedom to admit yourself into a prison, because you can't handle what life at it's fullest entails. Yeah, sure, you did it of your own accord, but can you call yourself free in that situation? Answering your question: I acknowledge that there might be such a group. I haven't heard of any examples like that, but there might exist such a vocal minority among us.

BeFree TV 16 days ago

darling...in reality...alpha men ,beta men, etc...are just imagination! thats all!

Phoebe 16 days ago

Well there's sort of a grey spectrum that men can slide along from one to the other, but overall there's substance to the labels. Even MGTOW call other men things like simps and cucks and so forth. But male dominance hierarchies are beginning to be dissolved through things like industrialization and feminism.

BeFree TV 16 days ago

@Phoebe : listen Queen...George Michael ...and other men...listen carefully and you will understand man nature!

Phoebe 14 days ago

@BeFree TV: I'll look into it. Maybe.

BeFree TV 16 days ago

what the hell you do here? LMAO

Phoebe 16 days ago

Upload videos & have debates.

BeFree TV 16 days ago

@Phoebe : no time for this amigo! you will love my ideas...but no ime for me to do that!just cruising around here!

Phoebe 16 days ago

@BeFree TV: Then... What are you doing right now? Don't whine and complain to me about your choices, I don't care if you debate or not. Just go cruse and live your life. You don't need my blessing or permission.

BeFree TV 16 days ago

@Phoebe : you got nice sexy tits! look feminine over all..I will do you...if you like it! thats all!

Phoebe 16 days ago

@BeFree TV: I'm not the person in the video. I just mirrored it here. But here it stands, my point proven, completely owned by his dick, no rational thought or true independence or sovereignty whatsoever. Just another idolater of women, either in love or hate - it will always come back to the female and her power over him and his life. Yet he has the audacity to claim freedom while still imprisoned by his urges for sex with women. This is why most outsiders view MGTOW as a joke. At least half of you boys are just one good blowjob away from being back on the plantation for life.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 16 days ago

What if i told you ... Mgtow men are not MRA's ? we don't believe in unicorns? We don't think women "care " AND don't care what women think .

Phoebe 16 days ago

Well, I would ask where anyone ever implied MGTOW men were MRAs? Where any mention of unicorns ever came up in this video or discussion? And what women's caring or thoughts have to do with dealing with reality.

JGalvin
JGalvin 15 days ago

Exactly. The important difference between MGTOW and MRA is that the MRA let chameleons into their movement like Karen Straughan, which is why MRA has become irrelevant. Women vote for and act like communists: infiltrate, subvert, destroy

Phoebe 14 days ago

@JGalvin: I actually uploaded one of TFM's old videos about just this subject: https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/mgt....ow-league-of-shadows

MgtowSerbia
MgtowSerbia 16 days ago

I came here to see some titties. Show us your tits, show us your tits!

MgtowSerbia
MgtowSerbia 16 days ago

@Phoebe : Me thinking that the girl in the video has nothing else to offer but tits is in no way indicating that I'm controlled by my dick, buuuuuuuuut you're tendency to not think rationally proves the point of many mgtow men that women are incapable of rational thinking.

Phoebe 15 days ago

@MgtowSerbia: Women are actually more rational than men and rational thinking isn't everything - the world isn't rational.

MgtowSerbia
MgtowSerbia 15 days ago

@Phoebe : You must be insane to say something like that. What's your proof? Btw, world is a highly rational place. If you knew anything at all about the world you would know that.

Phoebe 14 days ago

@MgtowSerbia: So the world is fair and makes sense, please enlighten us. How about this: Here's my only question - if that's the case then why the need for MGTOW at all? Let me sit down, put my helmet on and strap in while you explain to us how the world is a rational place, can't wait to hear this!

MgtowSerbia
MgtowSerbia 14 days ago

@Phoebe : Well, you have to distinguish two things. You mix world with people. World is a highly rational place, I never said people are. People can act irrational all day long, that doesn't make my statement wrong. You put different terms in clusters and you don't distinguish between them, that only further proves my point about women being irrational.

Phoebe 14 days ago

@MgtowSerbia: Here is your quote sweetheart - "Btw, world is a highly rational place. If you knew anything at all about the world you would know that." Now that you're losing ground you're changing your stance, are you ready to change it more once I dip my claws of rerality into your bullshit illusions? Sweetheart, the world (& People) *both* aren't fair and don't make sense. Explain how bone cancer in newborn children is rational, or how a earthquake or hurricane is sensible. So the world is rational, break it down for us bro! I've gotta hear this!

MgtowSerbia
MgtowSerbia 14 days ago

@Phoebe : Again, you're once again mixing things. Now I think rationality means something different to you. You should consult a dictionary on that word. Just because something is rational doesn't make it feel good. You're controlled by your emotions and you're not capable of making rational debates. One more thing I noticed about you is your condescending tone towards me. I have criticized your abilities, but I never addressed you as sweetheart. You should really read a dictionary.

Phoebe 14 days ago

@MgtowSerbia: So I guess you're stupid or something? " One more thing I noticed about you is your condescending tone towards me. I have criticized your abilities, but I never addressed you as sweetheart." --- "I came here to see some titties. Show us your tits, show us your tits!"

Phoebe 14 days ago

@MgtowSerbia: What about this - if you're so rational then why can't you handle simple emotional thinking? Fuck outta here moron. How much more do you need me to call you out on your bullshit?

MgtowSerbia
MgtowSerbia 14 days ago

@Phoebe : Are you the thot in that video?

MgtowSerbia
MgtowSerbia 14 days ago

@Phoebe : Damn girl, you have some anger problems. Little rationality hurt you that much?

Phoebe 14 days ago

@MgtowSerbia: Not the thot in the video. You've got some issues with being a dumbass, little reminder of what you said and then denied saying hurt you that much? Can the big tough bad man not handle being called out on his bullshit in front of everyone? :(

MgtowSerbia
MgtowSerbia 14 days ago

@Phoebe : Really, you should read what people write more carefully. I have a little quote for you and it goes something like thsi: "English motherfucker! Do you speak it?" Anyone can see I didn't deny anything, you're just making stuff up.

BeFree TV 12 days ago

@Phoebe : dear,....I MEET HER ! I SEX HER ! I MOVE MY WAY! VICTORY....shoosh !

Phoebe 12 days ago

@BeFree TV: You also idolize her, which is my point. You even mention 'her' twice and yourself 'my' only once. She's an awfully big component to your 'way', whatever would you do without her? I bet you couldn't even make it.

BeFree TV 10 days ago

@Phoebe : LMAO..youe Ego doesnt let you see clearly dear...I SEX HER! I do not idolize ,,her,,...lmao...thats why I am NOT MARRIED! LMAO

Phoebe 10 days ago

@BeFree TV: You're threatened because I can see right through you. If you weren't triggered you'd only need to say 'lmao' once. It's called a coping response, you're overworking trying to reinforce your illusions, you're trying to convince yourself, no one else cares that you're laughing 3 times in one sentence. You've stated that sex with a woman is how you define 'victory', which when I hear you say it you're basically saying your purpose is to please women. You're basically a member of alcoholics anonymous who's trying to only drink on the weekends, good for you but long term it won't work. If you admit you need women for sex then you're one good blowjob away from going back onto the plantation sooner or later. The point I made above stands unchanged by your triggered response that basically adds nothing new to the discussion. "She's an awfully big component to your 'way', whatever would you do without her? I bet you couldn't even make it." How long could you find a fulfilling life really without women? 2 years? 5 years? A decade? Let me leave you a quote about the real MGTOWs (of which there are few, and you're not one of them which is my whole entire point) “A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.” - Schopenhauer

Phoebe 10 days ago

@BeFree TV: Even your spelling and grammar tells me you're triggered, frantic and impatient. You're angry, bargaining, denying, that combination (along with your admitted actions) tells us more than your words. I think I've struck a nerve and it's showing. Just accept the fact you're beta, or even better embrace it. Once you have real truth no one can hurt you and nothing can trigger you. It's odd that you are saying my ego isn't letting me see this or that while you're being overly emotional. So either you're natural place is being a beta or I guess the roles of the sexes really have reversed. How about that?

BeFree TV 8 days ago

@Phoebe : I SEX HER GOOD! I never get complains about it!

Phoebe 8 days ago

@BeFree TV: So you need sex with women and you need women's approval. But you think you're MGTOW, I got it. Really, you can just stop here, you're sounding pathetic.

BeFree TV 7 days ago

@Phoebe : I PAY THEM stupid! its all women like after all! U R STUPID AND CRAZY! wrote 2 pages...and no one read it...LMAO

Phoebe 7 days ago

@BeFree TV: " I PAY THEM" So you need sex with women and you need women's approval, AND YOU PAY THEM FOR IT. Again, you're a beta. Just embrace it.

BeFree TV 6 days ago

@Phoebe : Beta Male ( married provider man) dont fit to me my friend! I PAY FOR A SERVICE...and I am gone...UNDERSTAND? LMAO....I COME ! I SEE ! I WIN ! VICTORY

BeFree TV 6 days ago

@Phoebe : Veni. Vidi. Vici.

BeFree TV 6 days ago

@Phoebe : I AM A MAN! and I need and want to SEX YOU WOMAN! and I WIN wothout being a sucker! THATS ALL !

Phoebe 6 days ago

@BeFree TV: Again, you need service from a woman so bad you'll pay her for it. And you're anxious about how the world sees and labels you - my point is that you're not even close to being free. You'd be happier if you embraced who you really are instead of running around trying to be something you're not.

Manifestx437
Manifestx437 16 days ago

I really enjoy the fact your shirt reads "Slan", That is some Jungian synchronicity shit. Queen of the Uterine sea; A manifestation of the demonic possession of Lust. Without even listening to a word you have spoken, everything I need to know about you was communicated with your appearance choice alone, and you made that choice, almost assuredly without knowing what "Slan" was. (While I know the shirt reads "ISLAND" her breasts obfuscates it so it appears as "Slan". )

Phoebe 16 days ago

I'm not the person in the video. I just mirrored it here. What's your point?

Phoebe 16 days ago

Never heard of Slan before - cool.

SpurNine
SpurNine 16 days ago

The way I hear Phoebe's argument is: most guys have no chance to get a good woman so they should accept an old, or ugly or heavily used and discarded woman because any woman is better then no woman. My response is value is subjective and most mgtow find the pain of being single for life to be less than the pain of being with a bad woman. One could be unhappy but two could be miserable.

Phoebe 16 days ago

In which case I would advise him to let go of his male ego which is causing his suffering: https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/how....-a-female-led-relati

Phoebe 16 days ago

Many MGTOW I've spoken to have claimed to hold Christian values, yet Christianity is BS and not true, it's false yet the belief system provides happiness in this short life, even though there exists no evidence to support Christianity's principles. Why is truth, evidence, facts and reason not important in faith and religion for happiness, but a necessity for a belief system that provides happiness in the marriage aspect of life? What would a man have to lose by trying a female-led relationship (see the link I posted in my above reply to your comment)? Especially a MGTOW man who already doesn't give a shit about society telling him to 'man up'?

SpurNine
SpurNine 16 days ago

@Phoebe : Your replies feel random, but I will address them anyway (for fun). Things men could and have lost over submitting to bad women are money, time, opportunities, clean criminal record, freedom, hope, any chance of happiness, their life. Now the Christian thing If you want proof of God read Judges 6 then run your own test it is not hard to prove. Finally, every man’s journey is different, some do come here to learn how to stop caring but most have other reason. I came here because I needed to accept most women are not going to be as smart as my mom or sisters.

Phoebe 16 days ago

@SpurNine: Meh, skip over to Judges 11 where it says kill and cook our daughters as an offering to God. Tell me how that works out for you.

SpurNine
SpurNine 16 days ago

I enjoy playing philosophy ping pong as much as the next guy but could we take it to the privete message?@Phoebe :

Phoebe 16 days ago

@SpurNine: I'm fine with public debate so the audience can judge who is correct.

SpurNine
SpurNine 16 days ago

Then you deflected from the topic, my point standes and yours did not.

Phoebe 14 days ago

@MGTOW_MGTOW: Sure, but people (males) who accept my philosophy are happy while MGTOWs tend to be miserable. So there's that little fact you've got to account for.

ToeKnives
ToeKnives 17 days ago

When does she shut the fuck up and show her tits?

ToeKnives
ToeKnives 16 days ago

@Phoebe : Oh yea, do go on....

Phoebe 16 days ago

@ToeKnives: My point is made, what else do you need me to clarify?

ToeKnives
ToeKnives 16 days ago

@Phoebe : Again, tits or feet pics please

Phoebe 16 days ago

@ToeKnives: Again: And here it stands, my point proven, completely owned by his dick, no rational thought or true independence or sovereignty whatsoever. Just another idolater of women, either in love or hate - it will always come back to the female and her power over him and his life. Yet he has the audacity to claim freedom while still imprisoned by his urges for sex with women. This is why most outsiders view MGTOW as a joke. At least half of you boys are just one good blowjob away from being back on the plantation for life.

ToeKnives
ToeKnives 16 days ago

@Phoebe : oh yea i bet :^)

Phoebe 15 days ago

@MGTOW_MGTOW: And here it stands, my point proven, completely owned by his dick, no rational thought or true independence or sovereignty whatsoever. Just another idolater of women, either in love or hate - it will always come back to the female and her power over him and his life. Yet he has the audacity to claim freedom while still imprisoned by his urges for sex with women. This is why most outsiders view MGTOW as a joke. At least half of you boys are just one good blowjob away from being back on the plantation for life.

Sentient_Of_Truth 15 days ago

@Phoebe : enough with the copy and pastes of information. debates have nothing to do with copying and pasting.

Phoebe 14 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Are you talking to them or me? If they stop being an NPC then so will I, how about that? I've had this conversation thousands of times, and I've become exceedingly proficient at it. Want me to stop replying via script then stop reciting a script.

Sentient_Of_Truth 14 days ago

@Phoebe : so your solution is to also be an NPC? don't feed the trolls. is all i'm saying.

Phoebe 14 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Meh, fair point. I see where you're going and you're right, I'll admit it here, just like I said I will when you're correct, my copy paste reply to npc's is just bs on top of bs. would you do any better if it was you and npc's were posting bs on your channel.

Alpha Male Lifestyle

red pill has been hijacked by PUAs like AMS

Phoebe 14 days ago

I'll agree with that. And boy has it been taken for a ride.

CalNotSuperman
CalNotSuperman 17 days ago

why can't women let men live in peace. i dont need to be fixed. do your own thing leave me alone. im happy.

Phoebe 16 days ago

Great. However the majority of MGTOW seem to be unhappy, always complaining about women, society, and/or the world.

ToeKnives
ToeKnives 16 days ago

and?

Phoebe 16 days ago

@ToeKnives: And - unhappy people complain because they want advice, direction and help. Happy people don't complain. Such is the majority of MGTOW as I state in this video's description. Doesn't apply for you, super! But it does apply to your majority. Do you deny that?

ToeKnives
ToeKnives 16 days ago

@Phoebe : Unless your ganna send pics of your tits or feet, im uninterested in conversing further

Phoebe 16 days ago

@ToeKnives: And here it stands, my point proven, completely owned by his dick, no rational thought or true independence or sovereignty whatsoever. Just another idolater of women, either in love or hate - it will always come back to the female and her power over him and his life. Yet he has the audacity to claim freedom while still imprisoned by his urges for sex with women. This is why most outsiders view MGTOW as a joke. At least half of you boys are just one good blowjob away from being back on the plantation for life.

ToeKnives
ToeKnives 16 days ago

@Phoebe : So is that a No to the nude pics?

awol201
awol201 16 days ago

@Phoebe : not complaining , that is red pill rage . just a stage you go through. We men/MGTOW share information with men and boys and discuss as well as debate novel solutions to age old problems we face in modern times.

Phoebe 16 days ago

@awol201: Then how come most MGTOW groups on facebook & forums seem to never get over the red pill rage stage? What novel solutions does MGTOW propose other than men abandoning the system and letting it collapse?

Sentient_Of_Truth 16 days ago

@Phoebe : what you are seeing on facebook and in these groups are mostly full of young men who are fresh to going their own way, if you understand how men go through grief, then you need to understand the grief cycle and why they are often the loudest and most seen, the men who have been going their own way for years have gotten passed their rage faze and this cycle could take some men depending on age and when they became red pilled, could be years until they calm down as our biology plays a pivotal role in the stages. but it's still not going to stop the younger generations from joining these groups and talking about their issues. men and women are very similar when it comes to the grief cycle. except for men as i said before it depends on what age they start their red pill process. mgtow here on this website at least try to help the men who come here and try not to let them fall into the black pill where we protect each other as emotions can be high. in many ways we are trying to prevent the incell shooter or suicide bomber, unfortunately a lot of them are already out on the streets destroying everything in their path and these men were turned long before we could reach them unfortunately, part of the problem is in their schooling and what they are taught in their schooling especially for the most recent generations coming out of high school and college where they often have Marxists or communists as professors which often reach them before we ever get a chance. we do this through the internet nowadays because the political climate has changed against men in almost all fronts, many of these men were born into fatherless homes and we have found that our governments started a long time ago that if the mothers kicked out the men from the household that they could receive more government income from the welfare dpt. and this has been going on for a few generations before we saw the damage it caused and the effects on the family unit. but this is not the only change that happened within that time. lets fast forward to modern day, it's gotten to a point where men have been so ostracized within society that fathers who do care for their kids are often mistaken for pedophiles or predators by women who know nothing about the situation and only assume the worst, and when the police arrive they unknowingly attack the father and jail him over some random women's word on what she saw. i used to work in a school district and this kind of shit happened all the time. the men were prevented in giving their own kids a hug because of these stupid rules through women's irrational mindset that this man who she doesn't know is hugging this kid might not not be her father never comes into her mindset, the man is automatically assumed to be the molester or the bad guy. this is our society and yes this is one circumstance, but there are plenty more that exist that are even more blatantly fucked up within an unrealistic standard. any women would commit suicide if this was her every day life. which is probably why most men become somewhat nihilist women would too if they had our problems or the other rout i mentioned before. there have been some men who tried to make changes through the legal system and they never accomplish anything. i assume you know about the red pill movie with a women who did the documentary named casy jay? she talks about all of these issues, and she even admits through her investigations that because of such a huge systematically bias against men, that nothing will be done for men. and this is why some men have quit and become nihilist and are looking forward to the collapse of the system because the collapse is the only chance the majority of men have to start over the cycle of civilization. you see there must be a balance, and if that balance is highly favored over another then you risk that balance of collapse because too many ppl are effected by it. it's just the nature of the beast.

Phoebe 14 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: That's a lot, and I actually agree with most of it. I'll get to you later. In a nutshell, my question is if there are wiser men out there and this rage is just a phase then where is the mentor ship and examples of the success, the better way, the light at the end of the tunnel? As I said in this video's description " Why no posts about prepping or fishing, hunting, off grid living, firearm or militia training, first aid and other men 'boy scout' stuff? These questions often get shot down because "they're not MGTOW [issues]". Have you ever thought that's a bit odd, that an ideology fixates on the problems but never solutions? " Right now you are the only challenge I see here. I'm looking forward to your response, either in PM or here. As I've told you already, I actually love men, I want to see them happy and fulfilled, not broken and lost.

Sentient_Of_Truth 14 days ago

@Phoebe : the videos do exist, but your right they are far fewer in number than the number of the general mgtow content. but most of the general content is just rehashed information that everyone adds to the conversation and to a certain extent we are within the uploading as much as possible faze, there is another channel by the name "blackpillrevolution" who is trying to archive as much mgtow content as he can before it's all taken off of youtube and move it all here most of the videos he's moving aren't his own. but he's doing the community a good service. it's also important for the new bloods to see that content. the mentoring isn't traditional like it used to be where we could have some kind of club and teach someone how to camp or build something etc etc....

Phoebe 14 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: That's sort of my goal, only not only to preserve information that YouTube, etc is censoring but to push a real conversation further.

Phoebe 14 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: There was a youtuber called 'dark knight' I liked, that without warning just deleted his own content. I never understood it, like book burning I saw it as a tragic loss of info. Mirroring provocative and insightful material is why I made this channel, even "uncensored.com" from Alex Jones & InfoWars deleted Millie W.'s Shadowgate documentary after she published it, so I posted it here. Information is just as precious as life to me.

Sentient_Of_Truth 14 days ago

@Phoebe : i remember hearing about dark knight's channel. i wasn't a subscriber as i didn't know of his content, but i heard about his content through the TFM show and i think at the time TFM mentioned that dark knight created good content, but the motive could have been anything, maybe his videos were tied to his identity and in typical batman fashion lol he vanished to be seen....but i would agree, it would have been nice to see his work backed up.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 17 days ago

The true red pill is that Not All Women Are Like That? or someting sorry darling i won't bother to watch your video ... i'm tired of chameleons on youtube , we don't need them here

Phoebe 16 days ago

This right here is the perfect example of why women get credit for claiming men are stupid. This video doesn't take the NAWALT approach at all. If you don't understand the topic yet state your opinion on it you're really just making a fool of yourself. If you can't bother to watch a video but can bother to comment on it then you're being stupid and doing the reverse of what a sensible approach would be.

Phoebe 16 days ago

If you want the logical counter to the NAWALT argument it is covered in this video. Try to keep up, do you need me to hold your little dick and lead you the entire way? https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/des....troying-the-common-a

The_Shoveler
The_Shoveler 17 days ago

Ultimately I think MGTOW is more about looking at what women can bring into a man's life in our modern society. Most of what women bring is problematic, expensive, and risky to the welfare of modern men. In many ways if you apply logical thought to the question of should men get involved in marriage or long term relationships, the logical answer is hell no.

Pheobe is obviously a feminist, and much of what she says is true. She is speaking from a position of female power. With birth control, dildos, a desperately lonely population of men... men who have zero power in family law, and men who will lose everything if a woman leaves them... men have zero power in society today. I am not a fan of feminists myself, but in fairness to women they definitely have won the sexual marketplace war over the last few decades.

Regarding dick size? I don't know why Pheobe is so obsessed with that topic, but in truth don't be fooled men who watch this video. All a man needs to do is look at any sex store's inventory, and you can clearly see so many dildo and vibrators that are many times bigger than even the largest of men's dicks. You will never compete with that. Besides with that sort of toy selection what woman would place much value on a man's dick size? Also in the general sexual marketplace women unlike men can get sex every night from multiple willing men. Few men can boast that power, most of us are desperate for any female attention at all. A large dick man is blessed and will be used as a sex toy by women cheating on their husbands, but he will never be truly loved or cared for unless he is rich, and can provide other things women want... dick size isn't going to be enough.

Sex dolls are a new part of this balancing out of the sexual marketplace. Slowly men are gaining access to realistic looking and beautiful sex dolls. Although these dolls do not do much, they do bring almost all the things a modern female does to a relationship... good looks, and a pussy. Sure the doll doesn't cook, can't carry on a conversation, and can't go for a romantic walk down a beach with you... but she also won't sue you for half your house or take your kids away... or cheat on you. The doll unlike Pheobe won't be complaining about your dick size. Plus most modern men have become quite good at cooking, cleaning, and doing the traditional female roles for themselves. We also have female AI, and even some real females who can provide loving and supportive conversation online, so we don't have to settle with toxic feminist wives anymore.

For now Pheobe can gloat and tell men they are a bunch of cry babies, and that MGTOW is just a path for losers who can't compete in the modern dating marketplace. But times are changing, and I think MGTOW are too smart to be tricked or shamed back into the dating game.

Good thing Pheobe is collecting cats... she'll be needing them.

Sentient_Of_Truth 17 days ago

i don't think i could have said it better than you just did. the funny thing if you follow this link of this same mirrored video, she posts her onlyfans account lol as if some of the mgtow men are going to click on that link and join. but then she's got a point that there are men who think their going their own way and will likely end up clicking on that link and paying for her onlyfans account. but these men really weren't going their own way to begin with. if all it takes is a petite face and a little makeup and colored hair for these guys to turn their attention to her, then they weren't going their own way. most mgtow know that makeup and external views of women are really just to get attention and the idea of her linking her only fans is only because she wants to get their money.

Sentient_Of_Truth 17 days ago

it's all about manipulation in the end.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 17 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: WTF?!? this cunt has an only fans account and is trying to preach to mgtow men? wow

Phoebe 16 days ago

I do not consider myself a feminist at all. I never mentioned anything at all about dick size. This video is one I found on YouTube, this is not a video of me. Revengestar and myself are separate people.

Phoebe 16 days ago

There is no "tricked or shamed back into the dating game. " here, just information. And facts. Where is the shame or trickery implied in this video?

The_Shoveler
The_Shoveler 16 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: The best part of this video is the comments. I am so happy to see other men who are waking up to the truth. As long as there are cucks out there who will volunteer to be abused by nasty feminist women, the problem will continue. Women aren't going to be respectful or kind to men again until they have no other choice. Sadly a lot of men out there will sell their soul just to get a sniff of a woman's crotch. It is time for men to raise their standards much higher.

Sentient_Of_Truth 16 days ago

@Phoebe : ok so these aren't your videos, why are you here?

Phoebe 15 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: As I said above... To upload videos and debate. Please read my profile - I value truth. One of us is right, the other must be wrong. I want to get to the bottom of it so the truth can be exposed.

Sentient_Of_Truth 15 days ago

@Phoebe : I read your profile. but I'm still confused on what the debate is about? I couldn't understand anything let the woman in the video was talking about her accent and the echoes in the room were very distracting and I could not understand. So I ask of you what is this debate about?

Sentient_Of_Truth 15 days ago

@Phoebe : also if you haven't figured this out already. Most of the men in this comments section are trolling you so every time they talk about getting your nudes or whatever that's a troll comment. And you fall for it every time.

Phoebe 14 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: I don't mind, they shame MGTOW more than me. The point of the video is MGTOW is a gigantic cope, at this point we're already debating via pm so I'll leave it at that and invite you to debate me there.

Phoebe 14 days ago

Yes I do like big dicks, of course I do, fucking sue me (do you like big tits?); especially locked in tiny chastity cages and all the men in them have never been so happy or well behaved, believe me. They're more proud to show their cocks locked in chastity cages to women than they are showing them their actual dicks. I think you just might be missing out on joy in your finite little life. In all of your long comment about how I'm a size queen consider the fact that men who submit to women experience a happier life than men who are "free", ahem, excuse me, lost. Honestly I love a good big dildo too, but even I can admit that a piece of plastic is no comparison to the real thing, if I can admit it then why can't you? You're in a phase right now called denial, and are trying to enter the stage called negotiation, that's where you tell yourself that fucking a plastic corpse is the same as being loved by a real person. You're the proof of the point of this video, that MGTOW is a gigantic cope for people who would just be happier being the beta cucks they really are and really want to be. It's sad.

The_Shoveler
The_Shoveler 14 days ago

@Phoebe : So explain to me how denying a man pleasure is any different than me denying women the things they want? You want to treat men like slaves. At least you are honest about it, I will give you that much. Most women hide their greed.

Phoebe 13 days ago

@The_Shoveler: I can easily explain that to you, first see for yourself. Go to any BDSM site and chat with males locked in chastity cages. They all love it. The same cannot exactly be said for women denied pleasure. There's even some red pill concept out there explicitly about how women will just drop and leave men who deny her pleasure as a simple instinct that she may not even be conscious of. What's that word? Hmmm, is it... Hypergamy? Ever heard of it? Don't be mad at me for throwing natural law in your face, I didn't invent it. But I'm smart enough to accept it.

The_Shoveler
The_Shoveler 11 days ago

@Phoebe : In truth I am not saying you are wrong, what you describe is not unlike the current situation in society, minus the BDSM part. It doesn't make me angry to be honest. I am going my own way, and walking away from the bad deals being offered. I am trying to educate other men. In your case you are blatantly obviously offering a lousy deal. But, it is the stealthy bad deal that men are most venerable to. Most men think they have no options in life, just bad options. There is a good option, walking away.

Phoebe 11 days ago

@The_Shoveler: I see it a different way. I'd label myself red pill but I take it in the direction of accepting females and embracing the gynocracy as happiness. If you're a comic book nerd then you can be the flash and I'll be the reverse flash. Happiness in this finite cruel life isn't in trying to become something the majority of you aren't. True happiness isn't just in accepting what you are, but embracing what you are. Most of you need the self awareness to see that you're not alpha men and you'll never be that. Your pain is in the shame of being beta men, your pain is not from women or society but from your own egos and the plantation you ought to be escaping from is the one of male dominance, not gynocracy, one is the true source of your pain and the other is the doorway to your joy and fulfillment. Saying going MGTOW is the solution for all men is about as stupid as saying that one diet will work for everyone, or that the only path to happiness for everyone is to get married and have kids. I claim that there is no one way to happiness for every man or even person. And this claim is apparently really dangerous waters to tread in among MGTOW, just like alternative truth in any cult. I can only ask do you value facts and truth or don't you. Because if you're ready for your daily red pill for today this one is likely to hurt you. I find it funny that whenever this ideology of self actualization actually encounters males who actually say 'fuck you' to society and anyone else who tries to make him something he's not and decides to embrace being himself and taking pride in being himself no matter anyone's opinion. Once a male makes the statement that he's a beta with the majority and he's going to thrive and embrace being a beta and there's nothing wrong with doing what brings happiness, you who practically invented shame immunity, try to shame them. It's comical. The thing about betas that triggers you is they can swallow their ego to actually achieve something freely that PUAs sell negotiation tactics for to you. Instead of proving themselves all they need to do to have everything you want is to be themselves. I see those who shame people as those the most threatened by what they represent - if the biggest homophobes are closeted gays then imagine what the biggest beta haters are. I just see it as comic and tragic, you're miserable actively seeking happiness all the while it's right under you. Beta males have always had more respect than alpha males because they need to produce and over time even women notice and are impressed by their self discipline. Even Briffaults law states women are only interested in men so long as he provides for her, so isn't the most desired man the one that always provides? Everyone who is telling you not to be yourself and find the possibility of having happiness and what you want has their own agenda for you. If going their own way is the goal then why are you 'educating' men instead of liberating and empowering them?

The_Shoveler
The_Shoveler 6 days ago

@Phoebe : I guess you've assumed all men are addicted to sex, and therefore none could possibly walk away without going through withdrawal? What you, and most modern feminists have failed to see, is that you've been pushing men too hard. You should have maintained superiority in stealth, but you've gotten too bold, too greedy, and now men are seeing the reality of the situation. If you look at the raw statistics you'll see that men are walking away. For those walking away it isn't about losing out in life, or suffering alone. It is about freedom. We are like men walking out of a jail never to return. We don't desire to be locked back up in your prison. Besides you, like most other women are not offering men anything we value anymore. Are you going to make me a sandwich and cook me dinner? Will you keep my house clean? Will you make sure I am always satisfied sexually when I demand it? You will not. You are on a power trip on a grand scale. You expect to do what every other woman does, and enslave men. You've taken it to a new level, wanting to not enslave just one man, but multiple men. And yeah there will be simps so addicted to sex that they'll volunteer to be your slave. But you are here because you don't want just any slave.... You are on a conquest. Once you capture a man or two, you are not satisfied, and you look for new challenges. I plan to stop replying now. Until you offer to make me a sandwich. Then I may reply. Good luck in your search... I bet few MGTOW will convert and accept your bad deals. We are the aware.. you should focus on porno sites... those men are still addicted to orgasms and boobies.

Phoebe 6 days ago

@The_Shoveler: Most men. Even you acknowledge 'red pill rage'. I do not consider myself a feminist. Your words are not lining up with the real world. This one picture sums up your elitist fate: https://9gag.com/gag/aBYb4jN

The_Shoveler
The_Shoveler 5 days ago

@Phoebe : Make me a sandwich... I bet you can't even cook a decent meal.

The_Shoveler
The_Shoveler 5 days ago

@Phoebe : Alright... I stand corrected, "I cook for a living and have nearly all my life, the only other profession I have experience in is construction, but the methods of building an earthship are non conventional to current architecture methods, so, take that with a grain of salt."

Phoebe 5 days ago

@The_Shoveler: Yeah, do you see how hasty and foolish you are.

The_Shoveler
The_Shoveler 5 days ago

@Phoebe : Do you really think me not knowing your entire life history proves I am hasty or foolish? What it means is I am courageous enough to admit when I am wrong about something. That is strength I doubt you have. Much of what you've had to say here is not correct, do you have the strength to admit it? Probably not.

Phoebe 5 days ago

@The_Shoveler: My claims are based on evidence. you just talk out of your ass. My profile said that the whole time. It is good for you to admit you were wrong, but you were trying to insult me, so I don't have too much sympathy.

The_Shoveler
The_Shoveler 4 days ago

@Phoebe : I wasn't trying to insult you, I was trying to make a point. My point being that you have very little to offer a man. Well at least you can cook I'll give you two chick points for that. Building earth ships...? Meh, I worked in construction for years. A woman who can build a house has no value to me. Might as well be a man doing a man's job. Men want a woman who compliments him, does the household chores, is sweet, respectful, kind... looks hot/pretty, and treats men and others with respect.

Phoebe 4 days ago

@The_Shoveler: You build boxes connected to life support where someone from miles away can cut off your power and water. I build homes from trash that produce their own power, water and can also act as a greenhouse and storm shelter without ever needing to pay a utility bill or tell the government your location. Which would you want to live in? I say that you claim that's what men want but the truth is that's what you personally think you want because that's what you've been told that you want all your life. Men who submit to women are much happier than men who don't. https://hackspirit.com/female-....led-relationship-wha

The_Shoveler
The_Shoveler 4 days ago

@Phoebe : Well, we are clearly on opposite sides of a spectrum. You are super mainstream in your thinking, though I bet you think you are super alternative because you've added a BDSM aspect. Although granted most women getting married aren't tying up their husbands, what you are doing minus the kinky toys and rope.. isn't so unlike the typical thing most other women do. You want to enslave men. This is a site where men are seeking freedom. You are telling free men that they need to put on your shackles and walk back onto the slave plantation. I don't think many men here will take you up on your offer. You should be looking elsewhere. Regardless I hold no grudges, and I wish you well in your search? I just am suggesting you'd have better luck looking on a BDSM site full of submissive men. Good luck.

Sentient_Of_Truth 17 days ago

i actually had a hard time hearing everything that was said in this video, maybe next time get a filtered mic or do the recording somewhere with less echo's in the room. but i think i get the gist from your video and your description.

so there are other channels on the website that have to do with other things besides criticism of women. but right now you need to understand what you are seeing is channels that have been purged off of youtube and other social media currently being moved to the website and this could take a while as much of their content was simply deleted by youtube and other social media, but there are always sites that exist as a backup to restore these videos and info. the ppl who create the new stuff is where you will typically find the moving on from mgtow criticism videos like fishing hunting survival camping prepping, i mean some just talk about the news.

they do exist they are just far and few at the moment because ppl are still working on saving all the content they can before everything is destroyed. but this also means mirroring of videos that were already on the website because someone else uploaded the video for them.

if you look at my channel you will notice most everything is a mirror of some kind and i upload anything ranging from comedy to video games to robotics to science to creation to current news. of course this is just my channel as i like a little variety in what could be found on the website, some ppl look at what i uploaded as not mgtow but the point is you don't have to only upload mgtow content on the website as the owner also wants to be a free speech platform which means the content doesn't need to directly always be mgtow related. but to a certain degree tho hunting fishing camping survival videos are mgtow related and same could be said in leaving men within their solitude.

men just like women need somewhere they can vent out their frustrations, i on the other hand understand female nature, but i also understand male nature and sometimes we need that echo chamber so we can rewrite the brainwashing that was taught to us our whole lives so that we could move on. and then reflect our thoughts on the matter. but many of the men you are talking about that are always angry is simply not the truth of the matter as there are stages when it comes to a grief cycle that exists within everyone whether you are male of female.

one of the best videos to explain what is going on was best heard through this video which is unfortunately an mirror of the original, which originally had over half a million views. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQkrIiKKQOA

hopefully it will give you some kind of clarity of why you keep running into only angry men.
because it's simply not the whole picture.

Phoebe 14 days ago

I'll take a look at your channel, give me a few days to watch your stuff. I'm open to alternative evidence, I actually agree with most red pill philosophy although I think the manosphere response to such facts and info is childish. Lets see who is right or wrong, or what among each of us is true and false. I'm open to learning new information and not afraid of truth. So far you've impressed me, though I've paid you little attention.

Sentient_Of_Truth 14 days ago

@Phoebe : you know who can give you a good debate...seek out TFM you can call him on his show when he's doing a live stream. but i would suggest if you do, don't automatically start with a trolling question. he will likely flush you as he tries to keep his show on a more serious level.

Phoebe 13 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Maybe I'll send him a message or comment on one of his videos, he's also welcome to do the same with me.

Sentient_Of_Truth 12 days ago

@Phoebe : it's better to contact him through aeroshogun as he will likely ignore his direct messages through the built-in mechanic of this website. the reason is because he is a busy man and aeroshogun woks as his kind of secretary who filters out the morons lol and more than likely will not have the time to read the comments in his comment section. the easiest way is to call into his show when he's live as this will ignore most of the filtering process.

Phoebe 12 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Sigh, well as it also turns out I'm a busy woman and the phone runs both ways, only according to you my answering machine is more functional. It'll either happen or it won't. I'm not about to beg for a man's attention. Anyone who wants to is free to mention me or my videos or perspectives to him should they get a hold of him.

Councilof1
Councilof1 17 days ago

LoL interesting. I think she's confusing the blue pill for the red pill. I remember asking my son why women dye their hair odd colors his response was "I think they're trying to distract from their face." Yet another woman who knows "men"; thank God women exist to tell me what a "man" is. She should really take a look in the mirror.

Councilof1
Councilof1 17 days ago

I missed one thing. She's a giant red pill in disguise.