Hey Creators, we had a code issue that prevented uploads. We just took care of that and uploads should be working fine now. Let us know if any issues persists. Sorry for the inconvenience.

WHAT FEMINISM / LIBERALISM DOES TO WOMEN... (FEMINIST-LAND)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 24 Jul 2020 / In How-to & Style

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

theWarrior
theWarrior 7 days ago

A woman who does not have the need for a man is a walking chaotic mess! If women ran the world, we would cease to exist in 3-5 years as production stops; repairs stop; economies collapse; and they are left to their child like brains to run through resources with no replacement in mind. Put men and women on an island and the men will have shelter, fire and a plan for food the same day; women would be in the dark; without water or food; and just talking about how there are no good men to protect ad provide for them! hahahahahaha in other words, if women rule men, we are all f@cked!!! the Warrior

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 16 days ago

Unfettered female nature. This is what women become when criticism becomes taboo and male authority is criminalized.

SNIPER_MAGE
SNIPER_MAGE 16 days ago

Tragic, but a necessary reminder! Now you know why the most dark hearted occultists are called followers of the Left Hand! The Gramsciam-Marxist Left (AKA the Sinisters) is a cult and the primary objective is the deconstruction of society and the individual. They want a homogeneous mass with a neo-feudal elite ruling in palaces. The vast majority of the population will be reduced to its lowest denominator as a convoy of cars traveling at the slowest vehicle speed. Getting a human to fly is difficult, but making them crawl in the mud is very easy! They are not doing this only with feminazis! They are doing this to every man, woman and child on the planet. Simps, cucks, white knights, soyboys, etc are the male version! (Male?) Deconstruct, destroy and decompose to govern. We are the frog ignorant being cooked alive and these transformed women are the wake-up call! Watch, prepare, take care of yourself and protect everything you love because things tend to get worse before they get better (if it will get better!)

Super225
Super225 16 days ago

This is a cryin shame. Many of these young ladies were quite beautiful. Feminism is so utterly destructive. I dont date anymore because women nowdays are so destroyed mentally. Women have made themselves just utterly hideous and unbearable to be around. These are sad days indeed.

George Time In A Bottle

Some of them were really gorgeous. They made sure they destroyed that.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 18 days ago

Stupid cunts think this will bring them happiness and get upset when they are left behind.

Thomas12
Thomas12 18 days ago

The most tragic part is that feminism has not made them this way. Feminism has simply revealed them for who they really are. Without the constraints of morality, values and principles this is what women choose. There's a reason why the world's prominent religions teach us to control women...because they knew what female nature can do to society. I'm not religious, but they do get it right sometimes.

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 18 days ago

Even though I am not religious, I do not think we should really control how women look. They do that to themselves and they will be filtered out by natural selection. I mean what guys would want to go out with girls who mostly transform themselves into an uglier version of themselves? Women should have a choice, but it needs to be regulated like us. There is a balance of regulation that is being disturbed and handed to them by our SIMP brethren.

mrghoster
mrghoster 18 days ago

I like and follow that biblical passage, think it is in Paul? maybe - "Be in this world, but NOT of it". That passage say's volumes to me.

mrghoster
mrghoster 18 days ago

Don't know what point they are trying to prove to anyone least of all themselves? what's wrong with just sating no if a guy asks you out! lol! women don't want to be noticed by the enemy MEN anymore yet they do this to themselves to get noticed when they don't want to be noticed? wow man that's frying my brain trying to understand female logic or Irrationality! lol! some of them were nice looking chicks as well "Before"? i guess that is what you must look like when the Demon's take over?

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 18 days ago

Look at our community laws and you will see that women manipulated the living shit out of some of the SIMPS that allowed those laws to pass. Ex: The women gets 50% of EVERYTHING even though she contributes NOTHING (never holds down a job or holds a job that pays less than half of the entire net worth of assets). The woman is ALWAYS right when it comes to rape accusations (regardless of whether there is proof or not). If they are wrong, they are not punished. Women wear leggings because they are COMFORTABLE, yet they show camel toes and butt cracks. Probably the most provocative shit out there. So why do they have a problem wearing jeans? Why do they have a problem wearing full t shirts? Should we all come to the consensus that they are able to show their breasts like men do when they take off their shirt from time to time and run half naked? Sure!

AvatarOfSgrA* ShaperOfThings

Yup, feminism turning quality women into low-quality gutter-trash. After feminist exposure these broads get turned inside-out. All the drug use and broken pair-bonding capacity (from promiscuity) takes it's toll. I'm just gonna make the safe assumption that these broads also have STIs. (⊙_⊙;)

Abandoned Path
Abandoned Path 18 days ago

Looks like Eli went all Old Testament on them. Damn shame, too.

Doggk
Doggk 18 days ago

Why ?

Abandoned Path
Abandoned Path 18 days ago

Before versus After

Doggk
Doggk 18 days ago

@Abandoned Path: The old testament gathers stories about the past and what will happen in the future.. So I don't understand your point and why it's a shame..

Daverunner
Daverunner 18 days ago

I was red pill before it was a thing.

Doggk
Doggk 18 days ago

same for me ^^

cantaffordher
cantaffordher 18 days ago

Consider yourself lucky. Us older guys learned the hard way...three marriages and divorces later...there isn't a woman alive I would take a chance with.

Doggk
Doggk 18 days ago

@cantaffordher: That's sad... We really do live in a shitty era.. Men aren't allowed to be men anymore..

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 18 days ago

@cantaffordher: FUCK DUDE! I am so sorry to see that! It boils my blood that SIMPS are the result of so many men losing so much of their TIME AND HARD EARNED MONEY.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

I know that the fucker Roosh/Daryush doesn't even go after feminists yet he says he wants to rape all women. He makes us good men look bad and he needs to fucking die! I want to kill the fucker. He's not MRA, MGTOW, or a masculine man.

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 18 days ago

At least he doesn't wear ladies clothes and hang out in the alleys at night, giving cheap blow jobs for $5 a go.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@wroger_wroger: Are you fucking kidding me?!! You actually back the loony words that tweak said?!!!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@wroger_wroger: Fighting a woman in self-defense is perfectly as a woman can do it to a man too, but advocating rape is never okay. Its wrong and even a lot of MRA want to beat the shit out of that PUA motherfucker for giving men a bad name as well as women.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@wroger_wroger: Are you also insinuating too that Daryush is lurking on MGTOW.tv as well?!!

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 18 days ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Fuck you are rude.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@wroger_wroger: So you are Daryush. Zay ben'sharmuta ya allah'oloha kus!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@wroger_wroger: I knew you were going around Bitchute and other websites as a rat in the hole. You have a no neck for going around and attacking people all over the internet you piece of shit!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@wroger_wroger: You live in Canada right Daryush?

CatFoodMillionaire
CatFoodMillionaire 18 days ago

@blackpilledbeltmonkkido You've been programmed falsely. For over a year he's specifically shown the damage that's been done to society. And he has never advocated for rape. It was a tongue-in-cheek article exploring female shit-testing and female rape-fantasies from what I recollect.

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 18 days ago

He is a full on SIMP. We are trying to make our gender look TOP NOTCH and we have these SIMPS handing out crap laws to women and even making us look bad. I think killing the shit out of them IS what Alphas and most well informed betas would do. Had we arrested all those politicians who fucked with each and every single one of our lives today over relationships, women would not be lynching us all. >:(

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 10 days ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: LOL

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@wildcat4mation: I don't side with women just because they are women, I side with what the situation is right on.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@wildcat4mation: I side with men on what's right too.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@wroger_wroger: And Daryush you are not even MGTOW.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@wroger_wroger: And you know damn well that feminists are never right and have never been rape victims. They still go throughout the world to murder feminine women, so as a rightful protaganist I must stop their eugenics/dysgenics plot and slay the demons with my magical master pimp popping hand. Yes I do advocate hitting feminists because they are evil. You need to subdue the hoebags.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@wroger_wroger: I would never advocate rape for anything Daryush but I do advocate hitting feminists when they cross the line.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@CatFoodMillionaire: No worries I got my manic charged pimp popping back hand for the feminazis. I'll get the bitches where they can't be seen so I can teach them a thing or two about humility.