WGTOW-Feminism Chronicles

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido
Published on 26 May 2020 / In News & Politics

An investigation into the disturbing element of the WGTOW/Feminism Pink-Pillers and the traitorous Reddit website that backstabbed the MGTOW community. The pussies shall not pass anymore.

⁣⁣If you would like to support my work then check out my mutual aide refferals. It helps me out and you all as well.

I highly recommend Cudo Miner for crypto mining.
Cudo Miner refferal link: ⁣https://www.cudominer.com/?a=Zd6QpTeE ?

Earn money by taking surveys, being in focus groups and testing in home products:???

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Millennial_Monk
Millennial_Monk 20 days ago

Good thing you brought this up. And saying problems are coming from the government I agree but I also think it's the mega corporations that influence society through the media. Both target women's desires and prop them up to make more money or to get votes. My thoughts on the matter.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Government is the problem as one major figure once said.

Eric Hughes Robillard
Eric Hughes Robillard 3 months ago

I love how they have to say "XY" and "XX" The TERFs are through the roof with this subreddit

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

And they are not going their own way lol.

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 6 months ago

This is going to crash and burn worse than sleepy joe Biden;s chances at the 2020 presidential election campaign.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

What is exactly?

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 6 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: These Wgtow plebes and the cause they seem to think they have a chance in lasting in. Welcome to the age of lunatics. This is why we needed to not allow women to have voted in the first place, Good god what a joke.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@AngryCoffee: Yeah you see how loony and uncivil they are and that MGTOW got quarantined/banned from Reddit?

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 6 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Not too worry this pandemic yet again just proves one fact they are godless uncaring soul less creatures that need to be controlled like over sized children. I treat people how they act. If for an example a woman acts like a child I treat them as a child. The way it should be in a womans place seen and not heard.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@AngryCoffee: They got woke so they will go broke because that's the logic of realism they can't and never will face.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@AngryCoffee: I made one small mistake on the video which was the outro but that's okay.

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 6 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Just glad you are starting to speak up about this and getting this known. It just makes me more solid in my view of the world and what must be and what mist not be.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@AngryCoffee: I speak the truth and get the truth for sure. I get it on video whether I'm out in public or at home.

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 6 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Great effort in all of this and I know all too well on how the gynocentric blue pill cucks will one day see the end of their stupidity as they go under with these godless vile creatures.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@AngryCoffee: Well if they don't like freedom then they can go back to Kolob.