Weep Not For Whitmer | Live From The Lair

Terrence Popp
Terrence Popp
2,755
Published on 12 Oct 2020 / In News & Politics

⁣Awfully convenient timing that this "kidnapping plot" happened so soon after her Supreme Court loss.
#whitmerdeathcount #whitmer #whitmerkidnapping

Join the fight against Fourth Wave Feminism!

Book 2 of "The Jericho Files" is here!
Get Popp's second psychic thriller on paperback or eBook today!

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

Check us out on all platforms and social media!

Wildwall
Wildwall 7 days ago

Every night in America...A Democrat/Prog Antifa/BLM Army burns and loots a city...and Trump is responsible?...Only in their most Demented Hollywood Fantasy...

Wildwall
Wildwall 7 days ago

The Nazis/Democrats thawed out Hitlers Semen they had stored and created....Adolphia Whitmer...

Wildwall
Wildwall 7 days ago

If you havent seen it...The Kidnappers werent Militia....Theyre Anarchists/Antifa....notice the Anarchists Flags on the walls of their bedrooms at mommies house..

Herbalist
Herbalist 7 days ago

The leader of this attempt had an anarchist flag behind him, which is a Leftist symbol. These were NOT ultra-Conservatives, Plus, this guy claimed Trump was a tyrant. Conservatives LOVE President Trump.

MGTOWSTRONG
MGTOWSTRONG 8 days ago

I'm only responding to the title.. AGREED

Eric Kabel
Eric Kabel 8 days ago

Hi I'm Bob Villa, and welcome to another episode of this old pussy. LOL

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 8 days ago

thanks Popp this was useful and entertaining as always

KarcinustheCrab
KarcinustheCrab 8 days ago

Damn, throw a pair of glasses on her, and she looks like my narc, sociopath ex gf..

Herbalist
Herbalist 7 days ago

She actually looks like Caitlan Jenner!

QDLLC
QDLLC 8 days ago

The whole “plot” against her stinks of “set up.” The group was not a “right wing militia” and indeed had BLM and Antifa supporters. They do seem to all be anarchists...which can be left or right, but basically people who want to abolish all government. Militias don’t want anarchy.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 8 days ago

Nobody is going to do shit to this women! USA is a cucked nation!

masculistman
masculistman 8 days ago

Of course, she is going to be more sadistic than a man. After all, she has a vagina which is a get out of jail free card. If she is held accountable all she has to do is shed tears on the witness stand while claiming to be an abuse victim and mangina mama's boys just lap it up. What message are these mama's boys sending American women: behave as badly as you want to we are too desperate for female attention to step you.

Alucard1776
Alucard1776 8 days ago

She'll be haunted by the dead

Toki
Toki 8 days ago

The look on her face - This is obviously staged.
She would have been upset and hiding from the public light for awhile.
Also the fact that people are letting women in Gov - I don't have the will to live anymore. How stupid can you be and look where we are now. They have destroyed the country. Also your beloved Trump is a cuck. Feminist wife and daughter.
I don't believe in Gov at all, but at least put single men in all Gov seats. Otherwise they will only make decisions to benefit themselves which in turn only benefits their womens. But why do we need people to sit in an office do F all? We need men working, not freeloaders looking to get rich off taxpayers.
Meanwhile these people in Gov are kidnapping real children right under your noses. Prepare to get Bill Clinton and Donald Trump sandwiched. While Hilary and Meliana watch eating abortion clinic fetuses which was funded with your tax dollars.
All Gov is communism because it extorts productive men.

masculistman
masculistman 8 days ago

Trump has spoken up for men. Biden a cuck I'll buy but not Trump.

Toki
Toki 5 days ago

@masculistman: I mean he's far less of a cuck. But pays fortunes to women for sex. How many alimonies?

Toki
Toki 5 days ago

@masculistman: I don't trust anyone I don't personally know and have known for awhile. Why would I want to submit to another person's rule? And pay for all their stuff with my labor? Has he cut off the welfare yet and brought more decent employment back to the USSA? Instead of supporting the CCP? They are all in it together, just saying. I'm living in communism now with taxes and welfare for those who don't actually need it such as truly disabled person. Know what I mean?

masculistman
masculistman 2 days ago

@Toki: Do you live in a blue pill state? If you do factor that into the equation.

masculistman
masculistman 2 days ago

I am willing to support Donald Trump and possibly his sons should they decide to run. Ivanka is a feminist so there is no way I would support her.

Toki
Toki 1 day ago

@masculistman: No I live in a state with morons who believe they are team Red (Team Jacob?) but it feels just like team blue (team Edward I guess.)

Toki
Toki 1 day ago

@masculistman: I don't need a daddy to steal my money and squander it on women. Don't forget that. Politicians are not helping men's cause in any way. They exist to serve themselves and purchase overpriced pussy using the tax coffers. I don't want a king at all. But at least give us a single man as an option for F's sake. Also do not forget he's putting a woman in the Supreme Leisure Court. Doing absolutely nothing for anyone but making a fortune off our labor = Supreme Court. How many courts do we need? We need men working and keeping the food supply moving right now, not freeloaders playing Barbie dress up on our tax dollars. All Gov is communism really. I can't even afford to eat man due to the Gov's incompetence. I'm a working class male and I only exist to be a slave for all Gov parties. And what do they do? What have they built? What have they produced of value? Has your mayor, governor, Biden, or Trump ever fixed the roads? Have they ever picked up your trash? No city workers who actually work do this. Suits are freeloaders no matter how much of a douchebag or entertaining troll they are. And yes Trump is a funny troll, but he can do that without sucking up tax dollars and squandering our wealth on women. Because he rents pussy.

Toki
Toki 1 day ago

@masculistman: Oh by the way the pres is just an acting seat anyways. The whole thing is a show. An illusion of choice. You really think peons get to vote for their warchief? Come on. I would expect a woman to be this naive, but not a man. It's a celebrity entertainment show. But they use our money to fund it. And I don't know about you but I'd rather keep my wealth and invest it in myself instead. This is like the UK BBC TV license. Steal my money to fund the election reality TV show. And the show sucks anyways. There's not even any waifus or monstergirls to gush over :P

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 8 days ago

Terrence - and his evil anus mind.

edman209
edman209 8 days ago

she got lucky there was a rat on that team

masculistman
masculistman 8 days ago

The people of the state of Michigan got unlucky because there was a rat on that team

masculistman
masculistman 2 days ago

@masculistman: The only one who got lucky was Gretchen's husband. He has the entire state to himself. If that is not a unicorn I don't know what is.

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 9 days ago

You know that thing, of how you look at someone's head and think.... what ever... Well Whitmer, actually looks EVIL... She looks nasty - a genuine cunt. AND she is a genuine cunt.

masculistman
masculistman 8 days ago

You know that thing - Joe Biden

JustinPeanuts
JustinPeanuts 9 days ago

Qualified immunity needs to go.
Was there qualified immunity at the Nuremberg trials?
People who serve in political office should be accountable for their actions in office.

masculistman
masculistman 8 days ago

That would have been funny if the nazis tried to invoke qualified immunity.

JustinPeanuts
JustinPeanuts 8 days ago

@masculistman: Some of them did try that approach. Notably Hermann Goering.

Sogo
Sogo 9 days ago

Love the shirt! It's a Nightmare on POPP Street!!!

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 9 days ago

Wisconsin? Why not North Korea?

masculistman
masculistman 8 days ago

Fuck that I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once. What movie is that from?

Veillis
Veillis 8 days ago

@masculistman: Stripes!

Sirius
Sirius 9 days ago

These Wisconsin morons were outed by an informant - not specifically by monitored communications.
Study prison gang communication techniques - don't confuse sophistication with effectiveness
They were careless, undisciplined and I would argue, uncommitted.
My point - this was either a setup or these idiots were just incredibly stupid.

Metal_X
Metal_X 9 days ago

controlled op...

jeffclouser
jeffclouser 9 days ago

Have you heard how she got the college nickname "Stretchen Gretchen" ?

masculistman
masculistman 8 days ago

In that case she and Kamala Harris attended the same college.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 9 days ago

No mater how you look at it's not a good day for any one .