Vaccine Death Count Rising - Many Stories of Death from Vax!

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!
TAOGYOW
Published on 19 Apr 2021 / In Film & Animation

Need more proof that people are being killed off by the vax?

Source - ⁣https://www.bitchute.com/video/TofXXCf9RB8L/

Mustang
Mustang 2 months ago

What is wrong with these Sheeple?!?! They get the first Shot, have a severe allergic reaction to it, AND THEN GO BACK FOR THE SECOND SHOT!!!!!!!! SMH!!!
NEVER GOING TO GET THE SHOT!!!
Why get an experimental Gene Therapy, that hasn't been tested, for a disease THAT HAS A 99.97% survival rate?!?!?! But first you have to get the disease. NOT EVERYBODY IS GOING TO GET THE VIRUS!!!
Why take the Unknown Gene Therapy for a disease THAT ALLREADY HAS 2 ESTABLISHED CURES (Ivermectin and HCQ+Zink+Zpack)?!?!?!
The Sheeple need to turn off the Mainstream News Media and its false narrative.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 2 months ago

Big Pharma made sure it had legal immunity from any lawsuits that would arise from these gene-manipulation shots. This is hoping for too much but, the Sheeple in the U.K. need to be KILLING the people in the BBC, starting at the CEO or as close to him as possible. Really, the people of the British Isles need to go into that survival instinct mode and KILL the elites who've herded Whites to the gates of genocide. The adverts are clearly aimed at telling Whites to get the jab. If Muslims or 3rd Worlders in the U.K. were dying at these rates, they would be rioting and tearing the place apart.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

if you're going to send this video to your folks and you don't want them to see any of the mgtow TV stuff that we post all the time. and don't want them to just click away because they saw something offencive or whatever.

Please use this link instead, it's this same video by taogyow. but it won't include any of the other stuff on this website.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

@WilliamLujan: oh hey, what's up cunt? let me help you out by removing your spam comment. sound like a good idea?

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

@KEEPER: He's blocked.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : right on man. i always take these spammers to Amr. it's not censorship if it's just spam.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

If I wanted to commit suicide I still wouldn't take the vax, what a horrible way to go out.

If you think about it a Bullet to the Head has more Mercy, because it's quick and possibly painless depending on where you get shot.

This vaccination is like assisted suicide but it's also torture.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 2 months ago

If I wanted to commit suicide, I'd make sure I took at many (((elites))) out as possible with me. A more civilized way would be to bring back dueling. With a modern 9mm for each, take 50 paces each, turn, wait for the signal, then open fire.

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 2 months ago

apparently the coof didn't killed enough boomers in the health clinic back in spring of last year so they had to up the ante and create a poison to finish off the boomers. of course marketed towards boomers by using health and safety, social responsibility, etc... the usual propaganda.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

It's not called experimental for the heck of it. I'm not a lab rat. I'm such a nice guy I'm willing to give my vaccine shot to a more needy person.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

Nothing quite like getting the herd to trim itself.

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

The local auto parts charged me 58 + tax for a distributor cap that does not even seat on the distributor. .or have alignment notches either.. it is the most basic nothing looking pos.. lol and the rotor complete junk.. and screws provided trashed my distributor shaft.. broke the screw ears in half so the screws will not tighten down anything.

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

speaking to different world no trust or respect,, I bought a distributor cap and rotor yesterday had to ride my gas bike nearly 30 miles to get it,, The screws that came with it broke the screw ears on the actual distributor as I put on the new cap.. slightly bigger screws it said in fine print to counter potential thread damage.. Both sides broke the housing.. They could have put an insert in there and even in the screw bag to inform people to use the original screws not the ones they provide.. so now I need a new distributor.. but zip ties may buy me some time.. THEY GIVE YOU OVERSIZED SCREWS TO RUIN YOUR DISTRIBUTOR SO YOU WILL NEED MORE PARTS.. and on something most people cannot change.. but I can. .wth.. what a country.. or maybe it is foreigners running our stuff.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Old people , me being one of them or getting their, were bought up in a different world that had trust and respect even supposedly from Government? which we know isn't strictly true. but older people are easily talked into doing what is made to sound like the right thing. I'm 65 and I wont be having a vax, or swabbling with crap sent by post as they are now talking about. Personally I have NEVER been frightened of Death I have little to no FEAR about anything, I say "NO" ans I do my own thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next part of society to get the treatment will be ignorant innocent children? Like older people Children naturally when growing and developing tend to naturally trust people.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

The NHS has been hijacked and it has become the golden goose or Cow for Government, I'm sure other western countries are experiencing the same thing with their Health care? Do NOT trust the NHS anymore. if blood clotting is worrying you take vitamin D and Omega 3 fish oil, and anything like Iron tablets, folic acid tablet's and so on are all good for health. Take especially vitamin C be it in tablet form or as fruit like oranges. Do NOT depend on "Multi vitamin;s2 they wont help as the content is to diluted to benefit you.

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

another english accent.. hmm

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

I was born in the UK but most of my now long dead family were Canadian including my Mom. I'm glad you said English as I don't consider myself British.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

I'm starting to see after watching a video on Ponsie schemes, that this Covid thing is exactly that. People are dying because there is NO Virus. It's all a lie in my mind and with my research to make health a Cash cow for the future of corporate communist's? like with everything in the past this "Collateral" damage in their eye's is acceptable for their means to an end?

the second so called jab i believe is to test the water's? i wouldn't be surprised if all these vaccines are actual left over;s they invested heavily in africa years ago and they are trying to claw back what they spent or wasted (our money by the way), on the failed attempts to create this health revolution namely a system they can screw over for decades?

I'm actually putting the depop and all that behind me and any of the FEAR mongering of any sort/ i think this is one big scam and they don't care who they hurt as long as they get profit out of it. If everyone did what I have done ans stopped buying into their products and mindset then we could all enmass feel free again. I feel free? non of what they are doing regardless of what they state is NOT LAW, and that is why they use FEAR and threats of fines and such to bamboozle you into their CRAP.

I'm not saying ignore it all but put it to the back of your mind and get on with YOUR life they are trying to steal for their profit. My sympathies to all the people that have died, they were only doing what THEY thought right because they didn't think before leaping into the unknown? Peace.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

I concurr with your assessment. I put this up not to scare, but to educate. Peace.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

With reference to Clare's comment , some friends that have had the Vax said they were asked if they were on Blood Thinning drugs at the time they had the first jab? although they have been lucky with little to no effect's most are NOT going for their second jab? Don't blame them?The law states in the UK you have this jab non Mandatery in other words you cant be made to have it so I assume that applies to the second jab?

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

Got a friend who refuses to believe the vax is bad regardless of the info and history he himself has seen on the subject. Brainwashed as hell or afraid, my Dad was afraid of the flu because of the Spanish flu when he was a kid.