UYGHURS CHILDREN MISTREATED BY CHINESE MAN.. (CHINA)

Published on 02 Jan 2021 / In Non-profits & Activism

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣📲 DONATE TO DOGGK IN CRYPTO AT: ⁣38Z2WXd1fnjfgsV9dMxCkq3T8qzS8efSdW

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

niraj
niraj 7 days ago

I will not even flinch giving this guy a head shot.

jackson60199
jackson60199 17 days ago

Is it abuse when politics, pseudo-war, and wartime controls are involved? I think this (by your description) is subjugation of an enemy/opponent's children, something he would not do with his own.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

He reminds me of my mother - I still wish I had of been able to smash her in the cunt with a claw hammer at that age.......

Doggk 16 days ago

You better than her... Don't go down to her level... She will pay for what she has done to you..

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

@Doggk: It was a long time ago..... I don't lay around day dreaming about ways to kill her, I just thought back then, at the girls age, size and all, it would have been an appropriate counter measure of self defence.

lyhyemmat
lyhyemmat 17 days ago

Just exile the Uyrghurs back to Pakistan and close the border , no need for any of this shit

Doggk 16 days ago

Well their land is mainly in East China... then Turkmenistan and khazakstan.. Pakistan has nothing to do with the Uyghurs

поклоняющийся богу варвар

@Doggk: yeah but staying as refugees in pakistan is better than this infreno that they are living in

SOLID MGTOW MONK
SOLID MGTOW MONK 17 days ago

Seeing something like this puts me in full rage not even joking, just 5 minutes with him alone.

mrghoster
mrghoster 18 days ago

Human's are suck fucking ASSHOLE's to each other, the only living thing on this planet that doers this to it's own?

mrghoster
mrghoster 18 days ago

Looks like the little girl in purple is the oldest? as a Kid and being the oldest got this treatment as well? I think all things considering I turned out quite well, not perfect, but my spoiled younger brother has turned out a complete psycho asshole.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 18 days ago

Barring something to the effect of a miracle, we will soon add Bejing Biden's America to the list of historical atrocities.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 18 days ago

I read the thread of you and Shadow Monk . We have to do something about the Young Men And women here in the US the ones that voted for Turning America into a Communist Country . They think it would be better ( The dumbing down of our children ) Big Problem !

Doggk 18 days ago

We live modern communism in europe and believe me, it's the worse thing ever... I'm personally doing my best to quit europe as fast as possible !! Because I know how it's going to turn.. We saw the Nazis and now the american taxes because of the WW2 debts.. And that's enough for us ! The youth and the smartest of Europe are leaving europe, because too much taxes and dictatorship ! That's why they welcome so much illegal migrants.. They want to cushoin their downfall.. And they want to replace us with these migrants, that's it !!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 18 days ago

@Doggk: I so agree with you after WW2 the 50s People that were in charge sold out each Country it was the start of what we are going through Now .

Hardcore
Hardcore 18 days ago

@Doggk: Any recommendations where to move, I live in Estonia but also It can turn to shit.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 17 days ago

@Hardcore: This is why they need to take down Pres Trump so Bad With America In communist control there is no were in the World to go . And they control the Whole World ! No where left that is FREE !

Hardcore
Hardcore 17 days ago

@Bagoodman: Not even Neutral country like Switzerland??

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 17 days ago

@Hardcore: Switzerland ( CH ) You have to live there for 10 years first and it's very expensive to live there high Taxis and no public transportation . It is the 5th hardest Country to move too . Most Country's are hard to just move too. Panama is the easiest with a waiting time of 5 years .

Doggk 16 days ago

@Hardcore: Oh man if you live in Estonia you got to get the fuck out of there as quick as possible.. Estonia is directly between 2 fires ! Russia and Nato / USA... NATO has their millitary bases there, a lot of millitary trainings... If you know how much violations NATO has comitted against Russia by using Estonia as base.. You can guess what Russia will do when the day will come to take their revenge.. The first ones who will suffer will be the countries next to Russia.. Like Belarus, Estonia, Ukrain, etc.. The last ones will be the West european countries... When the Nazis came to Estonia.. The locals welcomed them like saviors, because the Russians took over Estonia before that.. When Russia pushed the germans back and took back your country.. Many were send in Goulags and killed for collaborating with the germans... It's certainly not a good place to stay.. Especially in our era.. Because things can turn south in a few days ! Look what happened in Crimea... They got invaded in less than 1 day by the Russians!!! USA and NATO couldn't do anything for their allies living in Crimea...

Doggk 16 days ago

@Bagoodman: Switzerland has public transports but yup it's very expensive to live there ! Canada is the easiest one for the moment.. You can get your ID there in 1-2 years, it depends on your actual situation.. But if you're european, it can go fast !

Hardcore
Hardcore 16 days ago

@Doggk: Thanks for the info. I got to change the flags Russia ones. Don't wanna hop into Gulag train

Doggk 16 days ago

@Hardcore: I don't think they will put people in gulags these days.. But it's not impossible.. So the best thing to do is to find a safer place and to move there.. Just try to think 10-20 years ahead.. To make sure you anticipate as many things as possible and to make sure you'll be able to take action before it's too late..

Hardcore
Hardcore 15 days ago

@Doggk: Thank you for Great advice and let God bless your soul

Doggk 15 days ago

@Hardcore: Thanks man may God protect you and bless you soul too ;-)

Codexman
Codexman 18 days ago

Doggk how poignant of you to show what the natural progression of this thinking will be. When you demonize and dehumanize this is what is going to happen. I feel for the Chinese peoples. I however want to take every $%#@(*&^%% communist leader or politician and put them deep in a gulag. God may your wrath be most ,against those who hurt the least. I'll even help with the dispensation

Doggk 18 days ago

It's my duty to do so ! I represent the luminous side of the force, so I act in consequence ! Communist leaders are not the only and the biggest threat in this world.. But the dark side of the Force.. Which is everywhere on earth !

cth96190
cth96190 18 days ago

I would love a few minutes locked in a room with that piece of shit.

Doggk 18 days ago

loool I can imagine !

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 18 days ago

That’s why China needs to fall, They cannot and must not expand because decades or centuries later they will be doing that to Muslims, Jews, Chiristans, Hindus, Buddists, And those who either oppose or don’t align with the Maoist cult. It’s sickening and deprived, China has evolved into a very evil dogmatic cult.

Doggk 18 days ago

In order to do so, Africa needs to get rid of them.. Because Africa became their new exploitation zone for all their resources.. + The world needs to stop buying chinese goods.. China is today the shadow of Europe and USA.. nothing else..

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 18 days ago

@Doggk: Luckily thanks to Trump’s economic and political strategies against China as well as Trump encouraging other countries to do the same to basically have China isolated from the world, China is under complete seige which is good, https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/chi........na-under-seige-c

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 18 days ago

It’s one of the biggest reasons why the Democrats are after Trump and why they’re throwing a fake election hoax involving Biden

Doggk 18 days ago

@Shadow Monk: I'm agree with that, but we can't isolate China like that.. First the USA has to stop taxing Europe like that.. Because by taxing them like that, Europe is forced to buy Chinese... Otherwise there will never be a correct balance between the powers.. And China will only take advantage of the situation like they are doing right now..

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 18 days ago

@Doggk: Trump has his ultimate weapon his ultimate Trump card, that will involve a major martial law to take back law&order including the constitution...and military sting operation and military tribunals where Trump is basically going to take complete control of America and drain the swamp completely through an executive order, “I introduce to you guys Trump’s EO-13848, The Democrats don’t even know about this executive order yet and they will be devastated to find out including the globalist which is pretty awesome.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 18 days ago

So Trump is going to disguise this executive order and basically sneak it into the Omni bus bill + he’s gonna use a pocket veto as well, which two of these give him major major major advantage.

Doggk 18 days ago

@Shadow Monk: But trump has many bank accounts in china.. That's why I can't have 100% trust in him.. You get me ? He has good points and projects.. But when it comes to politicians an the US politics... I prefer to take a step back and prepare myself for the worst.. Because like Vladimir Putin said.. The thing with USA is that they often change their presidents but not the national / international politics.. He is right about that..

Toki
Toki 18 days ago

After everything that has happened in 2020 you still trust the Donald? Seriously? The guy who is promoting the vaxx, and hasn't been honest about the Govid propaganda to destroy our freedoms? Also he's married and spoils women. Steals your income to buy more silicone and Botox for the stage wife, spoiled daughters, and his harem of golddiggers. Look up Tiffany Trump to see how useful these ruling class parasites really are. You see she has no acting skills like the rest of the mafia family. Me when people don't realize team blue and team red are truly one oppressive Gov who steal the children and keep them in Epstein dungeons -

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 18 days ago

@Toki: I don’t know why you fall for mainstream BS regarding politics but it’s not healthy

Shadow Monk