The type of woman who advocates for Men's Rights Activists - Part 2

フクロウ Fukurō
Eren Kruger
Published on 12 Oct 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣⁣Another Chameleon - ⁣https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1gK0Yrp9aI

The Realist Philosopher

They type who advocates for such is a low value woman who is trying to ingratiate herself to as many men as she can so that she'll hopefully find herself a beta buck simp who she's at least mildly attracted to. Sadly no such man will keep her interest for wrong, and what led her to have a kid out of wedlock with the wrong guy will inevitably lead her to dump a beta buck simp as well. She's simply too lacking in self awareness to help herself when it comes to her natural, and very self destructive inclinations. This broad has also attempted suicide, twice. The tattoos are also a huge red flag, and these tattoos more than most.

martinexhl
martinexhl 2 months ago

these type of woman are like the dangerous simps that try to show like the perfect feminist man who wants easy sex, instead she wants easy attention, from the video i can recognize a lot of red flags.

tekrat
tekrat 2 months ago

She gonna bring back grunge.

finkster
finkster 2 months ago

Made it t0 39 seconds. Im out....................................

themgtowartist
themgtowartist 2 months ago

this bitch is nothing but a clout chaser her ex exposed her for saying these things to get views

hurgfer
hurgfer 2 months ago

Aham! Sei!!! As tuas tatuagens dizem tudo!

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 2 months ago

The funny thing here is that she isn't advocating for men's rights, she's advocating for women's benefits.

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

Your full of shit....... 24 years old, a know all know fuck all, who keeps trying to kill her self and says, "Heyyyy I am awesome, happy, well adjusted. Take my advice, I am successful" Saying to all the stupid men who want to pay cash to see your cunt, "Send me copies of your drivers license". Your a fucking criminal and an idiot. So go shove your advice up your cunt you piece of junkie shit.

Metal_X
Metal_X 2 months ago

All these western whores are so ugly and stupid and pathetic to me now, that I dont even want to look at them... even if one walks by me sometimes the stench of that diseased overused nasty pussy is making me sick... I just quit smoking too and my sense of smell quintified... I dont even want any female pos talking to me now and every time one looks at me I just feel sick...

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

what the fuck happened to her neck?

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

Ohhhhh fucking "Duhhhh" says the intellectually handicapped...

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

@wroger_wroger: so you were looking in the mirror when you said this ^^

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: Are you really THAT dense? Like you can't figure out what has happenened to her neck?

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

@wroger_wroger: that was a retorical question dickhead, jesus H motherfucking christ, yeah like i cant see its fuclking tatoo?

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: So after disliking my comments, 500 times... (spiteful stupid cunt) Are you actually female?

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

@wroger_wroger: ofc not, I dont have time to seek all your bullshit and dislike them, i got shit to do.

Max_Dominate
Max_Dominate 2 months ago

Never trust anyone who mutilates their body; and certainly don't date them.

As for me, by being monk, I avoid all of this nonsense.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 2 months ago

Phuck she said ( im a nice girl ) WHAT ! My bet a damaged bitch and a stupid one too . You don't get tats all over And think you going to get a high stature Dude a gangster maybe . Shit a bitch that looks like a prison reject must have a shit load of mental problems going way back ! .....RUN !

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 2 months ago

@The_Shoveler: The fist chick I phucked was 50 years ago Been Watching women go down hill .Year after year And I would say at lest 99% of women cant be trusted No one get's marred and it last 50 year's These women of today Don't think that way . You are never Mr right your just Mr right now . It's just your turn !