THE TRUTH ABOUT "THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST" MOVIE.. (DON'T MISS IT !!)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 31 Oct 2020 / In Science & Technology

⁣LINK TO THE ENTIRE VIDEO (40 min) : www.bitchute.com/video/QAlCT03ZFsGg/
⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

anonmachina
anonmachina 25 days ago

My impression of the lead actor was that he did not project the persona in a manner expected.

One look at Powell(?) portraying the persona in 'Jesus Of Nazareth' (if I recall the title correctly), the 1970s era film, and it becomes clear that said acting is orders of magnitude superior to the more recent retelling.

Nuance is a skill not commonly practiced in present-era character portrayals.

Or so I opine.

Doggk
Doggk 25 days ago

I think I've seen that movie but I'm not sure.. But for me, Jim did a great job.. It's a movie made with passion and you can feel it.. Especially with Jim.. It's the only movie of Jesus who made me cry and everytime I watch it, I can't hold my tears !! I will do my best to take a look to all the previous movies of Yeshua to have a better understanding of your point of view ! Thanks for that quality comment !

anonmachina
anonmachina 25 days ago

@Doggk: I am certain you will enjoy the Powell portrayal.

anonmachina
anonmachina 25 days ago

IF Mary Magdalene did indeed looked like the actress, I would be compelled, whenever I saw her, to an involuntary, 'HAIL MARY!'. (This coming from essentially a monk. I suppose miracles can occur).

anonmachina
anonmachina 25 days ago

On a more serious note, in actuality, it is possible a 'cross' was not made for the cruxifiction, but, instead, as a matter of standard process, a beam of wood was carried by those designated for cruxifiction. Once at the site, the beam--along with the individual tied by the arms to said beam--would be hoisted up to a tree via a rope(s), said rope(s) being secured, and left to time and the elements till dead.

Of note: 'the cross' was NOT the original symbol of Christiany.

Doggk
Doggk 25 days ago

It is a possibility. Yup you right, it's the fish that's why I added the fish symbol in the gif !!

anonmachina
anonmachina 25 days ago

I am not a historian, despite my interest in the intricacies of some civilizations. However, that sign on the cross appears suspect, and I am quite certain Sharpie markers did not exist during the Roman Empire circa 2000 years ago.

Just an observation.

Doggk
Doggk 25 days ago

Well you have a good eye.. but they used brushes and paint 2000 years ago.. Maybe they did it with a sharpie marker for the movie and yup it's an issue.. Same thing with the looks of Yeshua.. Yeshua wasn't white and had no long hair because in that time it was prohibited for men.. It was considered an abomination because it made men look like females.. The looks do not matter it's his message which matters the most..

anonmachina
anonmachina 25 days ago

@Doggk: Interestingly, though the message was anti-religious, Paul managed to create a religion from said intent. The religion should be named from the perspective of Paul, as Jesus promoted... irreligion... 'I will destroy this temple, and rebuild it in three days' (paraphrased). Or so I opine. -former believer and religious adherent

Jazzipan
Jazzipan 28 days ago

I tried my best not to shed tears.....I failed miserable....

Doggk
Doggk 27 days ago

Don't worry bro.. You should consider yourself lucky because it's a sign that you have a heart and a soul !

finkster
finkster 29 days ago

Great upload thanks. Who's cutting onions ?

Doggk