The TFM Show: 4/12/2020

MGTOW.TV: https://www.mgtow.tv/@TFMonkey

Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SdA7JwX9dfhl/

Bitchute Referral Link: https://www.bitchute.com/accou....nts/referral/turd-fl

Discord Username: Turd Flinging Monkey#1892

Instagram (Celestina): https://www.instagram.com/celestina_monkey/

Main YouTube Channel (TFM): https://www.youtube.com/c/turdflingingmonkey

Alternate YouTube Channel (Celestina): https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UClRIx5Yp0CZTCJz7P

Doctor Dollhouse (doll-centric Alternate YouTube Channel): https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCSr_ftl4CSPWa00Ho

Amazon Books: https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3AT.+F.+Monkey

Want to be a guest? Email Aeroshogun at aeroshogun@gmail.com
or join the Monkey Business discord server (link above).

Intro Music (TFM Show): "Fling My Turds II: Rise of
Celestina” by Red Pill Chemist

Outro Music (TFM Show): “Sweet Corn Love” by Anonymous
Artist

Intro/ Outro Music (TFM 42O): Intro/Outro Music: "A Clockwork
Monkey" by DarkStar.

Background Music (TFM Show): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewzvZ3-3vrg

Monkey Image: "Male chimpanzee in business clothes -
Stock image" by Lise Gagne. Licensed from Getty Images. Animated Newsroom
by rpancake. Licensed from Shutterstock.

Sponsor Links: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sponsor-15531523

Enlightened_Obsrever

Protect your resources any way you can, men. The losers of the world are coming for them.

Venger
Venger 1 year ago

I've been waiting for 10 minutes for this video to load. TFM I really want to stay with you but I need to be able to access your content. Help Me.

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 year ago

i shill for you lol. that's like i pray for you, only one actually does a god damn thing.

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 year ago

3 Jews an monkey an eagle walk into a bar.

AfterTheRage
AfterTheRage 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure Shogun isn't a jew (he's black) and neither is Kuroi (he's chinese).

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 year ago

@AfterTheRage: lol. It was a comment tfm made. And it sounded like the fixings of a joke.

Satyr
Satyr 1 year ago

remember back when your solution was roommates with benefits?

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 year ago

obviously things change with time not everything is foreseen.

Satyr
Satyr 1 year ago

@SentientVerity: we've come a long way since then.

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 year ago

how to get the full catalog of the TFM show on mp3 format for Android for Dummies.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

Where can you find this kaji wodo thingy? i can't find no mention of it on the interntet

alqamari
alqamari 1 year ago

It's spelled 'Kajiwoto'

alqamari
alqamari 1 year ago

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

@alqamari: Thanks!

AfterTheRage
AfterTheRage 1 year ago

Oh shit I sure as hell hope RGE reuploads his old content. That stuff was gold.

Saral
Saral 1 year ago

In Finland we currently have Social Femocrats in charge of the government. They are doing the exact same things as Trump is doing in response to Corona and the media is praising them for that. The same leftist media that hates Trump.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

In Brasil we have a "right wing" president that suffers the same as Trump, as he can never be praised for nothing.. He tell people to go to work, they call him a murderer; if he wants to close borders , he's a racists.

RoboCat
RoboCat 1 year ago

@AntiCuck1982: I thought people loved Bolsonaro.... in Mexico we have AMLO, who is a socialist. The news outlets and publications all love him despite him being a brainless pile of hypocritical, useless garbage. I wish we had a Bolsonaro instead of an AMLO.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

@RoboCat: They do! but the media (mainstream and most of the internet) try the best to seem as they don't

Blitz Driver
Blitz Driver 1 year ago

Great show! Thank you for keeping me company while doing shores around the house!

Red Pill Satori
Red Pill Satori 1 year ago

2:12:30 - RGE is right. I live in the Phil and here most women do take more responsibility (often more than the men), and, as a result, it's a very matriarchal society in the Philippines. Anyone who's dated a Pinay or lived in the Phil can attest to this. Since women here do take more responsibility, and often earn the money, they can treat certain lower-status men with contempt, so this is not unique to the West.

I think it's very 3rd-world here partially because it's so matriarchal. The less women need men, the more contempt and disdain they have for us. This is applicable to any country, regardless of how prevalent Feminism is. #AWALT

Red Pill Satori
Red Pill Satori 1 year ago

Raging Golden Eagle, while having fun as always, really needs to step back from the mic and stop yelling.

chesterdoug
chesterdoug 1 year ago

TFM look up Amen Osiris on youtube and look up ivd_destroyer@yahoo.com

stingygamer
stingygamer 1 year ago

Oh God, the guest at 2:20:00 is a fucking PUA

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

About the bonobos being used for social engineering , please watch the AMAZING anime From The New World (shinsekai yori)

RoboCat
RoboCat 1 year ago

Many years ago I accidentally downloaded the whole series, I watched it over a week when I was working in another city and had nothing else to do. Shinsekai Yori is socialist propaganda, the nation they built was a socialist nation, the 'fiend' represents the threat of internal corruption and the mental leak disease represents foreign ideology or 'dangerous ideas'. The plot makes zero sense unless you actively know what the propaganda is referring to.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

@RoboCat: What i took from it was , "people will always be people" , "unpopular decisions MUST be taken sometimes" , " the road to hell is paved with good intentions" , and "nothing is what it seems". I respect your opinion , but didn't see an ounce of comunism there.

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 year ago

interesting how perceptions of the same thing can be so different between 2 ppl.

scott sanger
scott sanger 1 year ago

the fed has removed all reserve requirememts of the banks........... banks can print now uncontrolled too....... this will be all over by 2026, collapse and mayhem

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 year ago

71:10 This needs a chart. I made one and I sent it to you in an email :)

scott sanger
scott sanger 1 year ago

orthodox jew lifestyle is a bit tooooooo restrictive...... sorry kids.

sorearm
sorearm 1 year ago

Really good show, keep it up!

mustno3
mustno3 1 year ago

TFM 04/05: The economy is fine, it's just the media, they hate Trump and want to win muh elections
TFM 04/12: I admit I underestimated the economic crash, I thought it was the ebola and the sars flash crash

TFM from Feb up to Now : Coronavirus is just the flu ... IT'S JUST THE FLUU GOD DAMN IT ... muh flu killed more people.
TFM in a future podcast : I admit I underestimated coronavirus.

You don't listen TFM ... now your credibility is slowly shitting the bad and many people will enjoy it while I will be dancing the I told you so dance.

Ray26
Ray26 1 year ago

why u even here ?

mustno3
mustno3 1 year ago

@Ray26: y u so angry ?

stingygamer
stingygamer 1 year ago

kung flu is starting to go away already, % of daily new cases down 5 days in a row

mustno3
mustno3 1 year ago

@stingygamer: Funny. An italian guy told me the exact same thing in mid march. Also, I'm pretty sure if everyone followed your "it's just the flu" advice, daily new cases would'e been down for 120 days in a row.

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 year ago

i hate to say it. but he's got a point.

Zalix512
Zalix512 1 year ago

The disasters are a built in inefficiency that creates an economy all its own. Imagine all the people employed in emergencies capacities? We will add more as a response.

Zalix512
Zalix512 1 year ago

You don’t have a egg shaped penis.

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 year ago

lol what? why this comment?

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 year ago

After 61:30 I completely agree with RGE here. Individualists vs state power can be compared to hackers vs security developers. EVERY system has holes that can be exploited, and hackers will find and exploit those holes. No matter what a government does to exploit men, men can always find a way around it. The ONLY way to create a sustainable system where men support women is one that gives men a fair deal. A government that is not willing to do that will collapse because men will evade being exploited.

stingygamer
stingygamer 1 year ago

Fair point. Not sure where RGE came from or who he is, but he really has improved the show with a fresh viewpoint. In contrtast, most guests are retarded

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 year ago

@stingygamer: RGE is one of the biggest names in the MGTOW community. I don't remember when has he started his youtube channel, but it was definitely close to the start. He helped TFM to get started.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 year ago

@stingygamer: I haven't watched many of his videos though. They are VERY long. Hours each. I watched a few, but he's not my cup of tea. I like more what Colttaine, huMAN, Coterie, Stardusk (Thinking-Ape), barbarossa (bar bar), johntheother, MGTOW is Freedom (John) and TFM do. And then Terrence Popp for fun and booty breaks. It's a pity that youtube nuked them. Some of them are now only archived. I'd love to hear new content from Coterie, but he's gone.

stingygamer
stingygamer 1 year ago

@MrA_H0Ie: Popp is on bitchute too

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 year ago

@stingygamer: Yeah. I go to bitchute only if I wanna download a video that's not here on mgtow.tv. Lately I don't even go to youtube any more. This platform is plenty enough.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 year ago

@stingygamer: He has his own website, too. redonkulas.com if I remember correctly.

Alfie_February
Alfie_February 1 year ago

Oh man tfm AND rge? Fantastic!

GRIMMLORD
GRIMMLORD 1 year ago

police shoot bank robber during hiest, cause of death........covid 19???

stingygamer
stingygamer 1 year ago

Dr. Birx said on Fox News that anyone who dies WITH COVID-19 is listed as having died FROM COVID-19. I.E. an old man with a bad heart dies from a heart attack, the death is listed as COVID-19 death. This way, they inflate the death totals.

Zosojojo
Zosojojo 1 year ago

5hrs bro? what, did cat show up?

Aruberto
Aruberto 1 year ago

TFM are you going to upload More content to This Platform? its App Is Fucking Amazing.

stingygamer
stingygamer 1 year ago

Yes, he is uploading all his shows that he does to the channel

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 year ago

if your intrested in all of his old content, i have a tutorial here for dumb ppl. which means it's really easy. https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/how....-to-get-the-full-cat

GRIMMLORD
GRIMMLORD 1 year ago

the dollhouse is going to make a fortune from the $1200 maga bucks LOL

Saral
Saral 1 year ago

It would be nice if you would also upload this to BitChute

stingygamer
stingygamer 1 year ago

I mean, if you really need it there you can mirror it

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 year ago

this website does a better job in functionality, and there's a much less of a chance of getting banned here than anywhere else. i do think we need more than just mgtow content on the website tho. which some ppl have uploaded, but we defiantly need more choices in content. it would be nice to get some good creepypastas. this is what the site owner wants because this thing must be profitable in order to last. and i trust this owner over the bitchute guy,

Blitz Driver
Blitz Driver 1 year ago

How come I get notification that the video was uploaded, only for it to say "video is being processed please come back later"?

Red Pill Satori
Red Pill Satori 1 year ago

ya me too, yo..

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 year ago

just keep the tab open and refresh it in 10 minutes until it works. i think the notice needs to be adjusted so it does not show up so early.

Red Pill Satori