The TFM Show: 2/27/2021

T.F. Monkey
T F Monkey
2,966
Published on 28 Feb 2021 / In People & Blogs

⁣Matrix Server Link: https://matrix.to/#/+monkeybusiness:midov.pl

Registration:

If you registered with Matrix.org, consider creating a new
account. Matrix.org accounts are the most likely to be censored. They also
record you IP address and personal information for 7 years.

Here is a list of different mainstream servers you can
register on: https://publiclist.anchel.nl/ from which you can click the
"client" hyperlink to register there, but below are recommended
servers you should consider as opposed to Matrix.org.

Here is a list of based servers that are banned from
Matrix.org: https://glowers.club/wiki/doku.....php?id=wiki:homeser where you
can click the hyperlink to open an account there and avoid censorship.

Social Media Links:

SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/tfmonkey

SubscribeStar Tip (one-time donation): https://www.subscribestar.com/tfmonkey/tip

Mastodon: https://paypig.org/@tfmonkey

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/turdflingingmonkey

Prohibited.TV: https://prohibited.tv/channel/81/

MGTOW.TV: https://www.mgtow.tv/@TFMonkey

MGTOW.TV Stream: https://www.mgtow.tv/live?u=TFMonkey

Trovo: https://trovo.live/TFMonkey

PeerTube: https://peertube.su/video-chan....nels/turd_flinging_m

Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SdA7JwX9dfhl/

Bitchute Referral Link: https://www.bitchute.com/accou....nts/referral/turd-fl

Odysee: https://odysee.com/@TurdFlingingMonkey:1

Matrix Username: @tfmonkey:midov.pl

Matrix Server Link: https://matrix.to/#/+monkeybusiness:midov.pl

Instagram (Celestina): https://www.instagram.com/celestina_monkey/

Main YouTube Channel (TFM): https://www.youtube.com/c/turdflingingmonkey

Doctor Dollhouse (doll-centric Alternate YouTube Channel): https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCSr_ftl4CSPWa00Ho

Amazon Books: https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3AT.+F.+Monkey

Sponsor Links: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sponsor-15531523

Want to be a guest? Email Aeroshogun at aeroshogun@gmail.com

Sponsor Links: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sponsor-15531523

toilettails
toilettails 24 days ago

If I had infinite lives, there's no way I would not visit every continent on Earth. And at least one life would mostly be lived as a hobo.

PlanANoGoZone
PlanANoGoZone 1 month ago

Uhhh, what?!? Antibiotics and antiseptics EXPIRE. All drugs expire. Some drugs may just decrease their potency, but others may kill you if you are unlucky.

PlanANoGoZone
PlanANoGoZone 1 month ago

When TFM strays away from his area of expertise, his logic suddenly becomes like a 10 year old's. His "argument" of letting roosters fight rather than killing them immediately is not only simplistic and wrong, it goes against what he would do for himself. Suddenly the "I rather die on my feet than live on my knees" doesn't apply to them. Nature doesn't line you up to fight. That's NOT nature. Also, he honestly believe that people RANDOMLY pick up a male chick for their next rooster?! The genetic selection for producing the next generations of broilers or layers are trade secrets. Stop embarrassing yourself and stick to what you know.

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 month ago

it was cyanide not too late. But looks can be deceiving which is why it looked like Kool-Aid.

ticklemyfirecracker
ticklemyfirecracker 1 month ago

Has anybody sent TFM the article about Rose Mcgowan being a permament resident of mexico? with "mexican green card?"

Has the article been covered?

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

whats the point?

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

Women in their teens: "Yay, feminism."
Women in their 20's: "I'm a strong, independent woman. I don't need a man."
Women in their 30's: "Where have all the good men gone?"
Women in their 40's: Single, lonely, and surrounded by 10 cats’

Solid Snake
Solid Snake 1 month ago

Women are dumb and empowered. Men empowered the dumb who are the majority. This is a crisis of male confidence.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

@Solid Snake: Indeed, we can blame women all they want, but in the end, its like blaming a dog for not being able to talk,.., men need to stop simping.

Chronoless
Chronoless 1 month ago

my friend has 8 daughters (he kept trying trying a son, because he's Asian, and Sons are value higher) but he's a Leftist and wants free college for his kids, I asked him "would you take it if they tax you 50-70%. He said no, it should just be free. Oh did I mention, he wants teachers to get a pay raise too, without a tax increase...... lmao

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

marxism rots the brain, its called "demoralisation"

PlanANoGoZone
PlanANoGoZone 1 month ago

Making the rest of us Asians look bad.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

", because he's Asian, and Sons are value higher) but he's a Leftist " WAIT? ARE YOU SAYING HE IS A LEFTIST BUT DOESNT THINK BOYS AND GIRLS ARE EQUAL? WHAT A BIGGOT

Chronoless
Chronoless 1 month ago

Monkey, people on the right are pussy, like their name "conservatives" they won't get off their ass. the left knows it.

RoboCat
RoboCat 1 month ago

26:19 "This "eat the rich/redistribution" thing is on the right now." , what the fuck is this shit? TFM that is complete nonsense and I am legit shocked that you would spew such drivel. That statement and the argument that follows parse out as ;

"leftist orthodoxy and leftist rhetoric have been adopted by, and are being espoused by people on the right."
Ahem, THAT MEANS THEY'RE LEFTISTS, BY DEFINITION. You CANNOT hold leftist values, advocate for leftism and unironically seek to impose leftist orthodoxy while being on the right. To even suggest otherwise is incredibly retarded.

JFC..... what's wrong with TFM lately? he's better than this.

1:38:15 George has a very good point and I wish I had truly understood that sooner. I was woefully depressed and spiraling toward the end. 5 years ago I had a *much* better life than I do today. I was making shit tons of money, had some very cute girls available and even looked the best I'd ever looked. However, what I actually wanted despite being MGTOW, was a son. No matter what I did I was deeply unhappy and unsatisfied. My entire life came crashing down because I just kept being more and more depressed. Little by little I just didn't care about anything. I slowly stopped going to work and gradually stopped sleeping or eating altogether. I was well and truly ready to check out of life because the cost of what I wanted was increasingly absurd and well beyond my reach regardless of what I could achieve.

Eventually, seemingly out of the blue, the crushing loneliness and despair that felt agonizing for so long suddenly disappeared. Like that part of me that longed to have an offspring, a legacy, just died along the way. I no longer wanted a son and once I had let go of that, everything else became so fucking easy and rewarding you have no idea. I make very little money compared to before, my quality of life is abysmal compared to before, I've aged miserably and my prospects are very dim especially with the hysteria of modernity...... but I've never been happier and I can find joy in even the smallest things. I used to hate being alone but now I realize that that's what I should have wanted from the beginning. The terminal goal of a son was a desire that led to disaster. My current terminal goal is just to be left alone which is very easy to achieve most of the time so as long as that's there, everything else is only positives with very few negatives. It's great.

This probably sounds like a pathetic story about a guy that is a failure.... and yeah you could see it that way, but I see it as a huge success because if I had found some woman and had a child or two with her, I'd be in the exact same place except paying child support and alimony to some bitch who would have stolen my children anyway. Fuck that shit. Liberty ftw.

throwaway756
throwaway756 1 month ago

There is one fatal flaw about your "Eugenics vaccine" theory: There are people who would take the vaccine as a necessity to move in the country either for work or citizenship (which does not only cover dipshits). The government would have no interest hurting potential workers on the basis of "we need to filter out the people who cost us too much money". That's IF the government wishes to instill a "vaccine mandate" . Otherwise idk.

RoboCat
RoboCat 1 month ago

That's not what he said though. He said it would cause problems like being infertile, not that it would harm or otherwise kill workers. The ones that he said would die are people with advanced systemic illness (EX: Cancer) or those over 80 years old which are NOT part of a nation's productive workforce.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

" for work or citizenship (which does not only cover dipshits). " find a way to get there that doesnt involve mass transit

DarthPennywise
DarthPennywise 1 month ago

The right is still screaming Trump 24 with their fucking retarded asses and they wont change til they realize they've already gotten off the fucking trains and are climbing into the ovens

Epoch
Epoch 1 month ago

I love rem

Epoch
Epoch 1 month ago

We love you monkey

Blitz Driver
Blitz Driver 1 month ago

Tai Lopez is a piece of crap, but he had one of the best lines ever: Why occupy Wall Street? Might as well occupy your own house, because it's owned by the banks.

RoboCat
RoboCat 1 month ago

More like it's owned by the government but I get that leftists desperately want to pretend otherwise.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

@RoboCat: banks are a proxy for the gubmunt, true, but even if your house is fully payed off, you still pay real esate taxes, so its rent anyway you slice it

RoboCat
RoboCat 1 month ago

@Lucifer333: That is a fair argument and is correct. Banks are indeed proxy agents for the government in the same way that the police are. I don't think that's what he meant but if he did, I stand corrected.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

@RoboCat: I think we are all on the same page, its just context, its muddies up by all the proxies shielding real power (gubmunt)

SpurNine
SpurNine 1 month ago

I think TFM would make a fun Dalai Lama

ratelsnake
ratelsnake 1 month ago

I'm now and I r helping me in just vary deskaltek so hat righting

Darthtickles
Darthtickles 1 month ago

Adding a little more to my previous comment.

I come from a similar work/ideological background, where I enjoy dealing in hard truths (my work is in neuroscience and evo bio), but i also need to eat at the end of the day. what i did was spend a few years just focusing on giving people what they want (i worked in internet marketing) so that now i can afford to give people what they need to hear without worrying about if I am going to get paid at the end of the day (hint: i wont).

so say you want to cover the topic of crypto for 2 short 20-30m episodes. instead of going on a rant of why you think crypto is dumb, do a more broad discussion on its nature, advantages and disadvantages, and how young guys can best protect themselves if they decide that they want to gamble in the crypto market. you dont need to lie or bullshit, but you can tell people the truth while also giving them what they want at the same time.

so with the crypto as an example, you can either give them the hard truth from your perspective which is probably the best for them overall, but nobody is going to pay you for hard truths. or you can accept that these kids want to gamble in crypto, and you can get paid by them to provide them with the service of information on how to best invest in crypto and avoid common pitfalls involved

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

"my work is in neuroscience and evo bio", ah this is one of them scams, a "cocktail" degree, in Switzerland they target everyone with a biochem of pharma degree, you can basicly fly (they will pay for relocation) in they will take care of you B-Visa. fake degrees arent cutting it

tocix
tocix 1 month ago

I'm also suspicious of degrees of people who do not need a medical degree in order to practice. But psychiatry is a total scam too, and they study a lot. They overdiagnose everybody just in order to have clients. DSM went from a couple of diseases, wich included homosexuality, to half a thousand. It's a $40 billion market.

RoboCat
RoboCat 1 month ago

@Lucifer333: I can vouch for half of this person's statement being correct. Whenever you see the term "neuroscience" used, be assured that it's total bullshit. The actual medical discipline that studies/treats/handles the brain/CNS/PNS/etc. is NEUROLOGY, not "neuroscience". However, you need to be an actual practitioner or proper researcher to be a neurologist which makes it extremely difficult. On the other hand, any dipshit can get a "neuroscience" degree. Other than a hyper-specific set of topics on neurology that I am master at, my knowledge of the discipline is cursory at best but I've never met a "neuroscientist" in RL or talked to one online that knew more than I do. It slightly offends me that those pieces of shit pretend to know anything but only misinform the public with their garbage.

Darthtickles
Darthtickles 1 month ago

2:15ish: the saturday show is pretty stale tbh. i still tune in, but i have 4 hours of downtime in the evening where im just playing games anyway (thanks lockdowns).

Switching to the news coverage format would probably be more popular, and most people probably cant make the wednesday timeslot.

You mentioned that you admired the guy doing financial advice in Singapore, so maybe try doing that as a regular segment. Instead of just doing informal, random and superficial topics, actually do deep-dives on specific topics that are highly practical for young men. "how to file your taxes" "how to start investing", not just theoretical stuff, but actual instructions of how to get from a to b and the kind of common problems that people face.

A lot of young men, and some not so young, dont even know where to start with finance stuff, so it would be cool to offer highly detailed and practical guides aimed at the single/redpilled guy audience. this would also let you leverage more popular platforms for your finance stuff and use it as a gateway for your redpill stuff.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

finance is easy, takes 2 years to be a professional https://ethz.ch/en/studies/mas....ter/degree-programme

scott sanger 1 month ago

why the left turn into the make believe world of video games at ( 4:25:00). discussing dungeon and dragons in the 22 nd century............... HELLO??

scott sanger 1 month ago

GOLD is still money............ ALL FIATS have or will die................ you choose.

scott sanger 1 month ago

post it notes for MEN are internal ..... females need to remind themselves constantly of the lies.

scott sanger 1 month ago

grover cleveland. was the last president that kept the fed out of states issues.............. jimmie was just too nice and too wishy washy

scott sanger 1 month ago

you go where you are assigned.........contracts are 8 YRS NOT 4........... READ. 4 YRS active 4 yrs inactive

scott sanger 1 month ago

the ultimate 401k.......marriage. he will stay yoked and support you forever OR be willing to lose 1/2 his stuff..........she will do whatever it takes........

scott sanger 1 month ago

the founders could never have conceived of the LP........... THEY never listed any punishment for violations............. oops

scott sanger 1 month ago

THE eternal tail chaser..... religion.. A fallacy needed in every society to keep the peace while people sleep. Religion is just a name for a lack of productive thought.

scott sanger 1 month ago

why do vaccinated people demand non vaccinated people get vaccinated............... same for religion

paypig.org............ do it.

scott sanger 1 month ago

humans have a ' normal ' that is constantly reset higher and has nothing to do with actual conditions. this is why females monkey branch.

scott sanger 1 month ago

the LEFT relies on the RIGHT constantly explaining what is wrong with what the LEFT are inacting......... constantly playing catch up

scott sanger 1 month ago

GOLD is finite............MONEY must be finite, fiat is theft.

scott sanger 1 month ago

MANY young men still must go to the school of hard knocks......... its just how it is.

toongabbie
toongabbie 1 month ago

yo I love 2 watch tfm had some fun watching him back in high school I remember I disagreed with everything he said and now I'm a fellow monkey without the doll

PlazmoidialSoup
PlazmoidialSoup 1 month ago

Get one while you can

PlazmoidialSoup
PlazmoidialSoup 1 month ago

@PlazmoidialSoup: a doll is just another pos that taught me to see that she is a less so than even that cum dumpster of a doll laying around. A doll will be loyal even with your personalised treatment of her. She is what you make it no more no less.

Darthtickles
Darthtickles 1 month ago

ya i will never get into the doll thing, but idgaf about how people get their rocks off. i remember the first time i heard tfm and how extreme his ideas were, and now i just laugh at how naive i was. just the other day i was going through a list of current societal problems, and 4/5 of them would be almost instantly solved if women were relegated into the backseat of public life where they belong. it was both hilarious and sad at the same time.

RoboCat