The TFM Show: 2/22/2020

MGTOW.TV: https://www.mgtow.tv/@TFMonkey
Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SdA7JwX9dfhl/
Bitchute Referral Link: https://www.bitchute.com/accou....nts/referral/turd-fl
Discord Username: Turd Flinging Monkey#1892
Instagram (Celestina): https://www.instagram.com/celestina_monkey/
Main YouTube Channel (TFM): https://www.youtube.com/c/turdflingingmonkey
Alternate YouTube Channel (Celestina): https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UClRIx5Yp0CZTCJz7P
Amazon Books: https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3AT.+F.+Monkey
Want to be a guest? Email Aeroshogun at aeroshogun@gmail.com or join the Monkey Business discord server (link above).

Intro Music (TFM Show): "Fling My Turds II: Rise of Celestina” by Red Pill Chemist
Outro Music (TFM Show): “Sweet Corn Love” by Anonymous Artist
Intro/ Outro Music (TFM 42O): Intro/Outro Music: "A Clockwork Monkey" by DarkStar.
Background Music (TFM Show): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewzvZ3-3vrg
Monkey Image: "Male chimpanzee in business clothes - Stock image" by Lise Gagne. Licensed from Getty Images. Animated Newsroom by rpancake. Licensed from Shutterstock.

Sponsor Links: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sponsor-15531523

KEEPER 1 year ago

how to get the full catologe of the TFM show on mp3 format on Android.

RoboCat
RoboCat 1 year ago

14:00 - 16:04 = 'Hitozuma Celestina NTR'

SlenderMan
SlenderMan 1 year ago

I tried using a banana as a sex toy a while ago. It gave me a pretty nasty rash, not recommended.

KEEPER 1 year ago

SlenderMan SlenderMan SlenderMan SlenderMan SlenderMan oh SlenderMan........that's just nasty.

Sardonic Smile
Sardonic Smile 1 year ago

02:09 race is determined by bone structure, not by skin colour. It has been politicized to be skin colored for the sake of grafting in group preference, racism, and votes.

RoboCat
RoboCat 1 year ago

@Sardonic Smile 'race is determined by bone structure'? lmao, are you retarded.....? race is *NOT* determined by 'bone structure'. Race is derived 100% from genotype. What it is, is an agglomeration of the genotype variability range that resulted from the grand-scale longform adaptational process to ongoing stimulus in distinct parts of the world, aka NATURAL SELECTION. GENOTYPE not 'bone structure'.

KEEPER 1 year ago

@RoboCat: lol no kidding. this has to be a joke lol

Sardonic Smile
Sardonic Smile 1 year ago

@RoboCat: Actually, I am not "retarded". Thank you for asking. I do know that name calling is the telltale sign of a lost argument. Of course you are correct there are many metrics when classifying race; general bone structure being one: i.e. eye socket shape, crown of cranium, bridge of nose, philtrum, etc. You dont have to take my word; ask an anthropologist. Wow! "agglomoration"; "genotype variability"; "...longform adaptational process..." those are some very impressive multi syllabic, compound words. Did you learn them from a Tweet and have been trying to work them into a conversation ever since? Listen, pal, I did not mean to trigger you. You obviously seem offended that I added an observation to the caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid phenomenon. I wasn't dating to assume that we are all one or one "race" should dare to be considered part of a "master race". This will be my last comment to you.

Sardonic Smile
Sardonic Smile 1 year ago

@Dude: #notanarguement

KEEPER 1 year ago

@Sardonic Smile: Actually, I am not "retarded". Thank you for asking. lol the thing is i didn't ask. and then you go on to use a backhanded comment about insulting someone with words the telltale sign of a lost argument lol. this was creative btw. oh I'm literally retarded but even i know this information was copy and pasted in here lol.

Sardonic Smile
Sardonic Smile 1 year ago

@Dude: I wasn't responding to you. Reread the "@"... You must have attended public school.

KEEPER 1 year ago

@Sardonic Smile: oh look at that. Another back handed insult. Rember that little telltale sign of a lost argument. But you are correct it was addressed to the other dude. But don't pretend you didn't mean this for the both of us. I may be a retard but I even see this.

Sardonic Smile
Sardonic Smile 1 year ago

@Dude: ...I'm impressed. Perhaps you didn't attend a public school.

KEEPER 1 year ago

@Sardonic Smile: well done. Now im super bored of this conversation or argument. Lets agree to disagree and move on.

Sardonic Smile
Sardonic Smile 1 year ago

@Dude: Best comment you've made!

RoboCat
RoboCat 1 year ago

@Sardonic Smile: Nope. You can spaz out all you want, it won't make your garbled incoherent drivel correct. As to the terms I used, it's basic terminology used in human physiology, embryology, genetics, etc. it's first semester shit...... you're retarded as fuck and have no idea what you're talking about. You are a waste of time.

Sardonic Smile
Sardonic Smile 1 year ago

@RoboCat: Bro, this conversation ended days ago. You are late to the party. Kindly fuck off. Is that "basic terminology" enough to get through your public school educated brain?

mekkar
mekkar 1 year ago

Check out dlive.tv

The mission of DLive is to create a value-sharing live streaming platform that empowers creators and rewards communities.

KEEPER 1 year ago

tfm is already using dlive. and they already started to use their ban hammer on tfm.

KEEPER 1 year ago

almost all tech companies are the same. unless they are self funded.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 year ago

Ah, here we go again, trashing Bitcoin. Yes, you were right about the bubble before it burst in December 2017. I was right, too. I also predicted at the start of that December that there will be plenty of BTFD opportunity in 2018 after it drops at least by 33% in December 2017. And then in 2018 I bought in. A LOT. And now I'm pretty fuckin' proud about all my predictions, just like you are. The difference is, you didn't cash in your predictions and I did.

MONK_UY
MONK_UY 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing TFM, great show

Xagura Yiazmat
Xagura Yiazmat 1 year ago

My first time on MGTOW.TV. It looks great.

KEEPER 1 year ago

Yeah. It's not half bad. The devs are still working on ironing things out. But it's getting there.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 1 year ago

it loads way faster than bitchute , at least for me

KEEPER 1 year ago

@AntiCuck1982: true. And it offers a resolution slider just in case that issue does happen. I use it on most videos because I have capped data speeds and I want the video to at least buffer ahead of time.

SsjDucky
SsjDucky 1 year ago

If you ever physically replace Celestina make sure to do the soul transfer from Child's Play first.

Zosojojo
Zosojojo 1 year ago

the muscle relaxing cream story, dude wtf....

OgreMGTOW
OgreMGTOW 1 year ago

Thank you for uploading the show TFM.

KEEPER 1 year ago

The thing I would worry about with my kid coming of age. Is if he doesn't clean the fleshlight and ends up like that guy who fucked his doll without cleaning it out.

KEEPER 1 year ago

My god! The Monkey is right. It's about preserving the message. Now I understand the better bachelors content and the reasons why his show has to be structured to be PC.

It makes sense in order to stay relevant on the prefferd platforms. You have to do a little kowtowing so the platform doesn't delete you for dubious hate speech reasons.

KEEPER 1 year ago

Entropy just needs an built in auto refresh rate.

KEEPER 1 year ago

Welfare is the root of all evil.

It Must be Destroyed!

KEEPER 1 year ago

I just heard the IRS is planning on taxing online currency for games like fortnight. So maybe the welfare state won't go bankrupt. I'm not being a smart ass. Just throwing this out there.

KEEPER 1 year ago

Crypto currency in gaming.

Sailor Fate
Sailor Fate 1 year ago

buy him him a fleshliight and bottle of lube and point him at pirnhub look up fleshlight.

KEEPER 1 year ago

A little more imagination. But it's still worth it in the end.

ErlMarten69
ErlMarten69 1 year ago

Alex jones is back on youtube as " Band Video"

KEEPER 1 year ago

You do what you gotta do I suppose.

Sailor Fate
Sailor Fate 1 year ago

Women dont care about what is legal or not....fcking dogs or other besty activity....meh , whatever works for them.