THE TFM SHOW: 11/28/2020

MGTOW.TV: https://www.mgtow.tv/@TFMonkey
Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SdA7JwX9dfhl/
Bitchute Referral Link: https://www.bitchute.com/accou....nts/referral/turd-fl
Discord Username: Turd Flinging Monkey#1892
Instagram (Celestina): https://www.instagram.com/celestina_monkey/
Main YouTube Channel (TFM): https://www.youtube.com/c/turdflingingmonkey
Doctor Dollhouse (doll-centric Alternate YouTube Channel): https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCSr_ftl4CSPWa00Ho
Amazon Books: https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3AT.+F.+Monkey
Want to be a guest? Email Aeroshogun at aeroshogun@gmail.com or join the Monkey Business discord server (link above).

Intro Music (TFM Show): "Fling My Turds II: Rise of Celestina” by Red Pill Chemist
Outro Music (TFM Show): “Sweet Corn Love” by Anonymous Artist
Intro/ Outro Music (TFM 42O): Intro/Outro Music: "A Clockwork Monkey" by DarkStar.
Background Music (TFM Show): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewzvZ3-3vrg
Monkey Image: "Male chimpanzee in business clothes - Stock image" by Lise Gagne. Licensed from Getty Images. Animated Newsroom by rpancake. Licensed from Shutterstock.

Sponsor Links: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sponsor-15531523

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

video loads better when you lower the resolution.

MoonBase
MoonBase 2 months ago

I want to agree with slave morality/anti-life = Christianity, but all the groups that took it to heart like Gnostics and Cathars were killed by the Catholic Church. Asceticism is also not an exclusive Christian belief either, so I'd have to hear the connection between slave morality and Buddhism. But truthfully my contention comes from the fact that modern Christianity is actually very materialistic due to the rise of prosperity preaching. Now the poor pray to God to make them rich.

PlanANoGoZone
PlanANoGoZone 2 months ago

Halsey is completely wrong. A simple example would be instate and outstate tuition. Of course you can move to any state you want, however, you cannot access all the resources in that state when you aren't a tax payer in that state.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

actually the reason why ppl aren't taking the deal with amazon delivering packages for $20 and hour is because of how it's worded.

they make it tax exempt which is too hard for the average person to understand when it comes to paying their taxes, but also because they require this job to be done with your vehicle and what ever wear and tare happens to your vehicle the costs come down to be greater than working for someone else online without waring down your personal vehicle because it will end up costing you more in the end.

you also have to pay for your own insurance, i mean if amazon was really trying hard they would have no problem providing the van and insurance with that $20 per hour, more ppl would jump on that job if this were the case.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

all TFM content in my playlists all in chronological order by year and type of show. if you are interested check out my playlists. https://www.mgtow.tv/@Sentient...._Of_Truth?page=play-

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

bullshit, example: state universities are cheaper for ppl living within their own state, so states can discriminate between "state-citizens" and ppl comming from outside,

PlanANoGoZone
PlanANoGoZone 2 months ago

I gave the same example. Should have read the comments first.

Blitz Driver
Blitz Driver 2 months ago

Hagia Sophia in Istambul started as a Cathedral, then a Mosque and it was a museum until this year. Now it was made a Mosque again.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

weird seeing this comment since i recently was playing my assassins creed revelations game just the other day. i just randomly had the urge to play the game, and i recognized the name as one of the monuments in the game and from your comment. but that game made some of these locations very different on the inside.

Blitz Driver
Blitz Driver 2 months ago

I can vouch for TFM. Over here in Europe it was the taxi drivers and company lobbying the government and protesting.

JustinPeanuts
JustinPeanuts 2 months ago

The development steps for love robots are spinning robot pussies, vocal interaction, blowjob functions, neck actuation, waist actuation and then limb actuation.

acelaken
acelaken 2 months ago

Yes all that can be done rather quickly with more funding.

JustinPeanuts
JustinPeanuts 2 months ago

@acelaken: The vocal interaction and the spinning robot pussy have been achieved with ongoing improvements likely to happen. The next steps relate to the head which are cheaper and easier than making changes to the body. Android body technology is being developed independently of love bot technology so that once the android technology development is completed it can applied to love bots.

Jack Green
Jack Green 2 months ago

So...
Absolutists = Alliance
Individualists = Horde
Communists = Burning Legion / Old Gods

The Alliance and the Horde are in an eternal war but they're both team Azeroth (Right) so they have to team up temporarily to beat a world threatening menace (Left) and then get back to destroy one another...

Bazbi
Bazbi 2 months ago

I play WOW as i listen to tfm shows and morning constitutionals, so i like this analogy. Lok'tar Ogar!

noobnoob
noobnoob 2 months ago

I don't know what chocolate pie you're talking about but it sounds pretty good.

RodrickSage
RodrickSage 2 months ago

TFM, in this dark times, we need your words, your word calm us and get us ready for the storm. your our pastor and we are your sheep, who you condition to be wolves.

TradeMark
TradeMark 2 months ago

Actually you can just walk into scandinavian country and get free healthcare, free housing and everything else you need to live. In Finland every immigrant group uses more more services than pays taxes. One immigrant from Somalia is on average 951 000€ net loss for public sector if they live the rest of their life in Finland (which is the case).

JustinPeanuts
JustinPeanuts 2 months ago

The progressives have increased the power of the Federal government so that people can not avoid paying tax. There is no way that the progressives will allow a winding back of the Federal income tax as it is how they wield power.

JustinPeanuts
JustinPeanuts 2 months ago

There is a legal principal that once a vote has been submitted it can not be amended. This is the basis of Guiliani's case in Pennsylvania. The amending of ballots after they were submitted in Pennsylvania should be an easy case for the US Supreme court to decide.

jogger
jogger 2 months ago

genocide in rwanda good
genocide in china good
genocide in syria good
genocide in germany bad

the only reason genocide is bad is because white european races are the only races who have a concept of guilt really.

RoboCat
RoboCat 2 months ago

You're right. I'm hispnaic and I find it increasingly difficult to sympathize with whites when they so desperately want to condemn other whites for doing things that others frequently do. I've talked to man leftists about The Great Leap Forward, a genocide of around 50 million people ordered by Mao Tse Tung, the leftists unironically sa that it is ok when the chinese do it. Only whites are attacked and it's bullshit...... then again I've encountered too many whites that just never stand up for themselves in the face of abuse. Hispanics in a hispanic nation would never put up with that shit.

onehotarcher
onehotarcher 2 months ago

tmax84 well Trump is no saint, but he is the only viable candidate that will keep America in one piece for a few years, in my opinion.

RoboCat
RoboCat 2 months ago

TFM-sama!

11:58 I still don't understand why TFM keeps dancing around the point. Those republicans that are supporting the democrat party are commies that were always that way. The mask has slipped because they're seeing an opportunity to push their agenda through with seemingly little to no risk. No, those are not even the useless do-nothing RINOs, they're much worse: They're commies.

1:12:48 I'm pretty sure the word TFM is looking for is subversion, which is similar to hijacking except done through subtle infiltration and influence to re-purpose the targets methodology and purpose.

2:40:17 You know, it's childish as fuck but I'm still salty that TFM now talks about the difference between socialism and communism correctly because I had that exact conversation with him a few years ago on his discord server, explaining that socialism is the totalitarian system of governance that establishes the necessary conditions for communism to be achieved, at which point the socialist government is supposed to relinquish power and let the people self-govern from then onward which obviously never happens............ when I said this TFM just called me an idiot and claimed I was "Defending communism" with the argument "but that wasn't real communism." , it was absurd but because it's TFM's server, I just conceded.

So I will say this only this one time and never bring it up after;
FUCK YOU TFM I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, AHAHAHAHAHAAH , YOU WOULDN'T EVEN PROPERLY HEAR ME OUT BUT IT TURNS OUT I HAVE WON IN THE END. YOSHAAAAA.

Ok , I will stfu now. I had my brief moment of vindication. I'd brought it up in a previous comment but not like this. See, this is why I was (justifiably) banned from the discord. I'm annoying as fuck and I recognize that it gets on people's nerves. Trololol.

jogger
jogger 2 months ago

those damn lying muslims right? because jews have never lied about persecution before.

RoboCat
RoboCat 2 months ago

Taqiyya, yawn. Go cuck out harder, leftist. The muslims should be down on their knees, grateful that Xi Jinping didn't go full Mao Tse Tung on their asses which he would be 100% justified in doing after the terrorist attacks those pieces of shit perpetrated.

NoWifeCozyLife
NoWifeCozyLife 2 months ago

Syncretism was the word you were looking for when talking about Rome and early Christianity, I think.

Brian Coley
Brian Coley 2 months ago

5 1/2 hours! Who's got the time!

MoonBase
MoonBase 2 months ago

Put it on 2x speed. Have it on the background while working or cooking food.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

you can always download it. and listen when your driving or cooking or whatever. and if you know how to convert it to mp3 you can listen to it that way, otherwise you will have to stream it on this website which isn't always good when it comes to how this site works on mobile phone browsers. i think it's easier to download and convert it to mp3 format. but that's just me.

tmax84
tmax84 2 months ago

Not all fascist Biden supporters are pedos, but all of them decided that groping kids isn't a deal breaker. Which isn't a shock when you consider they had no problem with Hillary, laughing that a 42 year old pedo got away with raping a 12 year old girl.