Rent an RV from RVshare

MGTOW.TV: https://www.mgtow.tv/@TFMonkey
Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SdA7JwX9dfhl/
Bitchute Referral Link: https://www.bitchute.com/accou....nts/referral/turd-fl
Discord Username: Turd Flinging Monkey#1892
Instagram (Celestina): https://www.instagram.com/celestina_monkey/
Main YouTube Channel (TFM): https://www.youtube.com/c/turdflingingmonkey
Doctor Dollhouse (doll-centric Alternate YouTube Channel): https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCSr_ftl4CSPWa00Ho
Amazon Books: https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3AT.+F.+Monkey
Want to be a guest? Email Aeroshogun at aeroshogun@gmail.com or join the Monkey Business discord server (link above).

Intro Music (TFM Show): "Fling My Turds II: Rise of Celestina” by Red Pill Chemist
Outro Music (TFM Show): “Sweet Corn Love” by Anonymous Artist
Intro/ Outro Music (TFM 42O): Intro/Outro Music: "A Clockwork Monkey" by DarkStar.
Background Music (TFM Show): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewzvZ3-3vrg
Monkey Image: "Male chimpanzee in business clothes - Stock image" by Lise Gagne. Licensed from Getty Images. Animated Newsroom by rpancake. Licensed from Shutterstock.

Sponsor Links: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sponsor-15531523

Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

i disagree with the titty fucking. because it's the entire experience, not just the feeling on my pp. sex is that much more amazing when you not only see everything but also feel everything.

Coeus
Coeus 2 months ago

Wow, communists fleeing headlong into a cannibal stew pot sounds even more fitting than being thrown from helicopters!

Lucifer333 2 months ago

"you are what you eat", you might want to reconsider that, HAHAHHAHAH)))

triarii136
triarii136 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: eating communists have a 99% chance of reducing your offsprings' IQ by 40 points on average lol

@triarii136: exactemundo

Lucifer333 2 months ago

terminator waifus,...., we out number the herd, ... ahhahaha lampshade time bitches

Merlinwizard
Merlinwizard 2 months ago

Signal is a good replacement for Twitter

thunderwarrior
thunderwarrior 2 months ago

cant the dude make it look like a boating accident, purposely capsize the sail boat in open sea, make a rescue call, then drown her before the rescue crew arrives on scene ?

Lucifer333 2 months ago

yeah , she slipped and fell overboard, then you become the stepfather of the black kid, so you can either sell it for organ parts,...na cmon man, I am joking (about the organ part)

noobnoob
noobnoob 2 months ago

Boycott Mexican beer.

boycott cats from England

Shrapnel_Cannon
Shrapnel_Cannon 2 months ago

Can we please get a guide to pop smoke and ghost?

RoboCat
RoboCat 2 months ago

He explained in this very video.... squirrel away funds in a separate account, get a second passport, make arrangements in where ever your people are (so to speak) and then wait for the right moment to abruptly burst, fog and phantasm.

Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

you can also listen to all of my TFM show uploads to find that info, because i'm almost absolutely sure it's in there somewhere lol i'm just sorry you have to go through that many shows to find that info. but it's indeed there within those shows i put all the shows in order by year and date https://www.mgtow.tv/@Sentient...._Of_Truth?page=play-

Chronoless
Chronoless 2 months ago

To the guy who wants to stay with with the woman who cheated on him. A Woman only cones back with you because she needs a place to stay till she can find a new place. thats how women are. You need to dump here, Stop loving someone who hates you, love yourself.

Aremo
Aremo 2 months ago

Christianity a part of the West and the West was successful for hundreds of years until... we turned our back on it.... Hmmmm.... maybe they are correlated?

Hard_hairy_big_pack
Hard_hairy_big_pack 2 months ago

We turned our backs on patriarchy because equality is rooted in Christianity. I support Christians who believe in patriarchy.

Hard_hairy_big_pack
Hard_hairy_big_pack 2 months ago

You can't have both equality and patriarchy, so depending on how you interpret the bible you're either going to be a christcuck like Dave or based and red pilled like the Amish (who are christian)

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Aremo Christianity, it was the social gospel movement that gave us this shit, not to speak about the medevil times where any science was considered anti-god, do only reason stupid shit like you has modern tech is because of the enlightenment (ancient Greek/Roman culture), go cuck somewhere else

Lucifer333 2 months ago

Nietsche is right, god is dead we need master morality now! if you are part of the herd, you will get exterminated when we get the robot AI police, who take and execute orders without question

Lucifer333 2 months ago

ppl dont change from becomming socialist,.. loosers dont become winners just because just because of feelings,..., Thomas Sowell, was a communist, although this was not based on equality but on a sence of justice, I am making the argument that Thomas didnt fundamentally change when he left communism, he just discovered its sophism

SatanicPotato
SatanicPotato 2 months ago

Friend, I disagree. Like I said in my donation, I was a socialist, and I was brought from the brink. You can redpill a socialist, and I am living proof of it. I was a bernie bro leftist in 2015-16, and when Bernie cucked out to Hillary, flipping the bird to everyone who backed him, I started to do some serious introspection. Something I was doing wasn't working, and so I wanted to find out what it was. It was also around this time that feminism started to stab me in the back as well, just for being a man. Racists began to attack me too, just because I was white. I was stabbed in the back, and eventually, someone came along and showed me everything that was wrong with the world. It was feminism, socialism, and all of these things I had been championing this whole time that was the problem. On my death bed, my greatest regret will be that I fell for the lies they told me, but I will have time for regrets later. Right now, it's time to self improve, self actualize, and become a man worthy of the title.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@SatanicPotato: So your problem is just basicly being lazy (as in not reading history books/pdf) and having low IQ (cant expect everybody to have 140+ right?, maybe lower my standards a bit) .. your parents also did not take an active interest in your education because they didnt care (shit parents) or maybe they are communist also (indicative of bad genes). Summary: you DO NOT like communism because it is bad for you "white male", but had you bean black male, or black <victimgroup> you would have loved that shit,

SatanicPotato
SatanicPotato 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: No, my problem was that I was raised believing in the values that led me to that conclusion. Have you ever been wrong about something before? You believed something, perhaps religion, but later in life you realized that you were wrong? It's not because I was lazy or low IQ. I have an IQ of 150. I was on track to be a STEM student, but fell into the trap of socialism due to beliefs I had been raised with. People believe things, sometimes, when they've never had a chance to see an alternative. I was highly sheltered as a child, and never had access to the wider world. All while being told that rich people are evil. I never had a second voice telling me something different. It wasn't until I became an adult, and entered the world full of different opinions that I was given a chance to even think about it. You make too many assumptions, and don't stop to consider outstanding circumstances. Sometimes, smart people are misled, and not given the chance to even use their intelligence to figure things out for themselves.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@SatanicPotato: " Have you ever been wrong about something before? " try sophism with your subhuman friends, you lacked introspection , thats not called wrong, your parents are commie scum? that sucks, My father showed me "animal farm" cartoon,when i was age 10 and I have a natural bullshit detector against dickheads, you are not 150IQ, thats total bullshit 150IQ means you can cut through any graduate text mathematics/physics book, like a hot knife through butter, you dont even need a teacher so i am saying BULLLLLLSHIT,..., you just said you were an ex commie to virtue signal, try that shit somewhere else

SatanicPotato
SatanicPotato 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: You are the one virtue signalling, trying to say that people can't change. All anyone has to do to prove you wrong is say, "I agree," one moment, and then the next say, "I changed my mind, I do not agree." It's seriously as simple as that. That's not sophism, that's reality. Also, I am not an ex "commie" I am an ex "socialist." I never got far enough along to communism. If I had, I don't think we'd be having this discussion right now. I'd be trying to burn shit down and screeching on twitter. Though I expect you will just come out and say, "Same thing, sophistry, blah blah." It's not. You don't need to be dumb to fall for a dumb idea. There are people like Bill Gates, who are clearly intelligent to some degree, but have come to retarded conclusions because they either don't care that it's bad, or they just "feel" like it's a good thing. High IQ just means you process information faster, and more efficiently than other people. It doesn't mean that you process the correct information, or come to the correct conclusion. There are plenty of geniuses who still believe in god, working as astrophysicists, biologists, and engineers. They have come to a shitty conclusion on the god question, but that doesn't change that they are far more intelligent than the typical person. The reason I became a socialist was ignorance, plain and simple. The brain washing started from an early age, and that is something that is extremely difficult to break out of. That doesn't mean it's impossible.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@SatanicPotato: I can prove you are a lying piece of wet dogshit, you dont have 150IQ points , Surgeon takes 120 IQ, mechanical engineer (MSc) 120 IQ, Civil Engineer (110 IQ), Math (135 IQ) Phsyics (135IQ) You claiming to have 150 means you are lying piece of wet dog, iF you have 150 IQ you can read a math book without tutoring, you cut through the material like it is not even there. IF YOU HAD THE SLIGHTEST PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING MATH YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT LIAR AND YOUR IQ IS NOT 150 AS YOU CLAIM, You subhuman laying lazy piece of shit, the white race needs to be purged from ppl like you.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

" trying to say that people can't change. " YOU DIDNT CHANGE, YOU CAN CALL YOURSELF WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT YOU ARE STILL A LAZY LYING NARCISSISTIC SCUMBAG. You will we LOOSER THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: Elon Musk has 148 IQ, He didnt even attend phsyics classes, just read books in the library and got straight A's, CLASS WAS TO SLOW FOR HIM, HE WAS BORED OUT OF HIS SKULL, I am TU Delft alumni (physics) , all my colleges at work are physicist like my now, YOU DO NOT HAVE 150 IQ, AND ThIS IS WHY YOU ARE A COMMIE AND ALWAYS BE A COMMIE, ==>NARCISSISM, EGO, LAZY

JNoirJ
JNoirJ 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: Holy shit. What a fucking sperg.

toongabbie
toongabbie 2 months ago

is it just me or is his channel picking up on mgtow.tv ?

Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

little by little it has. but maybe not enough to make an difference.

TwoThousandShadows
TwoThousandShadows 2 months ago

nice to see more then 3 comments on this video XD

Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

it happens with enough time.

1914wizard
1914wizard 2 months ago

TFM, your being screwed with. Download this video from Bitchute got me a file name that said your reference to a German raid was Click Bate. Tried to get to Entropy and got a black screen with big letters that said: "FUCK TRUMP." Neither of these are like you?

Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

oh shit, really? if i'm understanding your comment, are you saying someone took his account on bitchute? also do you have a link to the video, bitchute doesn't really work that well in their search engine.

MrNoobophile
MrNoobophile 2 months ago

Racism is bullshit. There's nothing in the genetic potential stopping black people from having the same IQ as whites just like there's nothing stopping white people being as smart as Asians. It's simply culture. Black people until recently have been breeding for big dicks and big butts. White people were breeding for savages not too long ago either, black people just have a few generations more to catch up because they are only recently pulling themselves out of tribes

If African's get their culture correct, you will see them go above and beyond the IQ of whites who aren't even breeding at all

RoboCat
RoboCat 2 months ago

You are completely wrong and are an utter dumbass. IQ is derived almost entirely from genotype with a very small variation based on stimulus (At least 80% is confirmed to be derived from genotype with the exact amount likely being higher). You do not know what you're talking about, leftist. You are a retard.

big_brain_nibba
big_brain_nibba 2 months ago

@RoboCat: that fucking retard literally thinks Wakanda can exist. Any logical argument or retort will just fly over his head. The “WE WUZ KANG” rhetoric he spouted, as well as his flagrant disregard for genetic variation certainly deserved your response, however. Anyone who thinks blacks could have created Wakanda are utter IMBECILES. I mean what the FUCK dude!

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@big_brain_nibba: "Anyone who thinks blacks could have created Wakanda" average black IQ (africans adopted by germans in the 80's) is 106, thats 4000 kids, ... thats because the German state vets adpotive parents like crazy .so the kids only end up in upper middle income families... yeah, Europe were living in mudhuts (plaggenhutten) for 10.000 years untill Romans invaded and shoved civilisation down our throats (also almost genocided my tribe aka Frysians) .. maybe I should ask the Italians for reperations? FREE PIZZA FOR LIFE BITCHES!!

Lucifer333 2 months ago

Its not race its culture, why Europe with lower average IQ beat the chinese too modern civilisation was one thing..... capitalism/entrepreneurship, the problem with bootstrapping civilisation is "how to control your stupid ppl,", thats the trick, ..., science was shielden by "royal institutions" this means by kings mandate stupid ppl cant have a big fucking mouth or bad things will happen to them

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@big_brain_nibba: West Africa is seeiing double digit growth btw, Nigeria is even making cars, wtf, .... CAPITALISM IS BEAUTYFULL http://www.innosonvehicles.com/

Lucifer333 2 months ago

Wakanda and we wuz kinds are retards, they should be turned into lampshades, thats one way of upgrading the black races, whipe out the stupid

Lucifer333 2 months ago

"If African's get their culture correct, " IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF, if my dad was rich, IF whites still had patriarchy, If Adolf had won the war, IF IF IF

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@MrNoobophile true, Europe is the way it is because of Roman invasion (and it was pretty fucking brutal) now Africa had kolonialism (also fucking brutal) but despite the short dark age they are in (Europe had it too ) they are now jumping into capitalism, especially Ghana and Nigeria are making suprizing progress

big_brain_nibba
big_brain_nibba 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: bro, I like you. I respect you, and find you to be a cool dude. But WHAT THE DUCK DUDE!? No way in hell broski, it’s a mixture of genetics AND culture. Niggas had hundreds of thousands of years to build advanced civilizations, but didn’t. The problem is, the smart black people are too small a minority. Most people of every race are stupid normies, so I agree that the trick is keeping the stupid majority in line. I also don’t place all of it on IQ either, as you mentioned whites were able to beat the other races to advanced civilization first. The thing is, whites have the highest degree of genetic variation in their race, so you have more geniuses being born per capita. So average IQs doesn’t always mean everything.

big_brain_nibba
big_brain_nibba 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: that being said, I don’t mind disagreements. Hell I appreciate the disagreement Lucifer, even though it is somewhat bluepilled. Muhahahaha!

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@big_brain_nibba: oh stop it, Thomas Sowell did some good research on this, jews had the lowest IQ (1911-1933) since the US army start measuring IQ (1911-1976 us alpha and beta test) , their IQ changed as a result of schooling (before age 7) a ppl of hagglers and streetmerchents becomming doctors and laywers, same happened with POlish migrants their IQ raised 20 points within one generation (Thomas Sowell) Good Thomas always speaks the truth nobody wants to hear, and .. also this is already a moot point, if we have artificial womb, I am going to use that thing as a Xerox button copying copying the best and brightest of the human race

Lucifer333 2 months ago

Artificial womb is going to be the best thing since sliced bread, lebensborn 2.0 bro

big_brain_nibba
big_brain_nibba 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: Thomas Sowell was an awesome dude. He’s a very smart man indeed, a legendary capitalist figure like Milton Friedman. And also, free pizza for life? Bro I’m actually jealous! Those reparations sound EPIC! If I was Germanic I’d be asking for free pizza too. We gotta make that a meme! And HELL YEAH capitalism is beautiful. It’s awesome AND epic!

Hard_hairy_big_pack
Hard_hairy_big_pack 2 months ago

It's going to take more than a few generations for blacks to catch up, we're talking about millenniums here if they only fuck other blacks.

big_brain_nibba
big_brain_nibba 2 months ago

@cuckslayer69: exactly. It’s called racial whitening. Brazil tried it, and TFM even admitted to it working in the case of many Native American tribes like the Aztecs. The only way blacks can become non-chimps is by having their genes diluted by white penises getting inside black vagina’s. Now I’m 100% ok with this, so long as the percentage of white dudes who are doing this is low. If enough white dudes take one for the team and breed a black bitch, you can see blacks become less stupid in a few generations potentially, while most whites remain pure..

big_brain_nibba
big_brain_nibba 2 months ago

TFM obviously doesn’t want to just admit outright that genetics play a massive roll, even though he recommends breeding them out of existence (which is a huge contradiction) but I always suspected that tfm was actually pretty red pilled on race, but that he simply doesn’t want to cause unnecessary drama and issues between men in his audience and the broader red pill manosphere, and so he recommended what I call “race war sex” as a clever way to basically solve the problem without genocide. It’s actually pretty brilliant. TFM is pretty based, gotta admit. Even if he has a somewhat purple pilled way of going about it sometimes. He’s mostly redpilled though.

Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

@big_brain_nibba: ah so the cucks serve a purpose after all to the black women. lol

big_brain_nibba
big_brain_nibba 2 months ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: lol ? I guess the ducks can be useful after all lmfao

Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

@big_brain_nibba: you were talking about race mixing. So there's a service cucks can offer.

big_brain_nibba
big_brain_nibba 2 months ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: yeah I got what you said, but I made a typo lol. I meant cucks, not “ducks” lol but yeah man, TFM may have been in time something hahaha

Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

@big_brain_nibba: oh. I thought you misunderstood something because of the question mark.

Niccolo
Niccolo 2 months ago

George and Shogun, please get a better mic. Esp. Georges sound-hangers are annoying

RoboCat
RoboCat 2 months ago

TFM-sama !

2:13 Big kusa time. Also, how does one know what TFM calls "the spider man" while not knowing what "the spider man" is? I.e. using the spider man hand gesture in a woman's pussy and vibrating your fingers to stimulate a highly sensitive area. If you've ever watched any sort of squirting porn even once, you have most definitely seen it in practice.

1:10:14 Bro-san, that comment has to be fake or trolling. I refuse to believe anyone that watches TFM would still be at that level of cuckery.

1:54:09 Belice is actually pretty good compared to nearly all other "latinamerican" nations. It has the typical corruption you'd expect but the crime is actually low and there is a lot less violence than most "latinamerican" nations. The reason for that is because it isn't in the through-line of drug-smuggling. Don't get me wrong, by the standards of a modern 'first-world' nation, Belice sucks..... but by the standard of "latinamerica", it's actually pretty good and it has a lot of english speaking and chinese speaking communities along the lines of no-go zones (ish).

HOWEVER, since Mexico has a socialist president, a lot of the problems Mexico has will heavily affect Belice. Remember that Belice, like Guatemala and others, used to belong to Mexico and in a very real way, still kind of do..... Belice is a good choice within "latinamerica" but if it were me and I had the choice, I'd do Singapore instead.

1:59:38 Ugh, it's so disappointing to see TFM cuck out so hard.... TFM used to (CORRECTLY) point out that "racism" was a bullshit concept that was just a form of thought policing by leftists in an attempt to undermine the notion of liberty. Even if he were right in his bullshit rationalizations, he would still be wrong because "racism" is part of liberty. There is no counter-argument.

Choosing to commit crime is also a part of liberty but he conveniently "forgets" that during his leftist schpiel.

Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

man you are great with making your comment condensed for an entire video's conversation worth.

Cookie36
Cookie36 2 months ago

Meanwhile Florida is trying to pass a law for shooting riots down.

jogger
jogger 2 months ago

i have to skip his copes on racism because they're retarded. we get it, you have black and jewish friends and you dont want to burn those bridges by saying they're inferior and subversive, respectively.

Hard_hairy_big_pack
Hard_hairy_big_pack 2 months ago

Yes if you had a point system from 0 to 3, ranking blacks, Asians, Hispanics and Whites on three attributes that are important for the development of your society such as Athleticism, IQ and innovation/creativeness whites would have the most points. Saying whites are not superior to other races is like saying men are not superior to women, just look at who conquered who.

Hard_hairy_big_pack
Hard_hairy_big_pack 2 months ago

Whites are the best competitors of the game we call life.

MrNoobophile
MrNoobophile 2 months ago

Racism is bullshit. Go to Botswana and you'll get along with people there a lot more than anyone of your own race in any leftist state

Lucifer333 2 months ago

Top tax payers (according to American IRS in 2018) 1. Indian (hindu) Americans, 2. Philppino Americans, 3.Chinese Americans, 4. Nigerian Americans,

captaingabi
captaingabi 2 months ago

Just for my info, why the fuck german servers are involved in a US election? I am an EU citizen but this outrages even me.

noobnoob
noobnoob 2 months ago

"⁣NOTE: The article I mention about the military raid in Germany was fake clickbait."

captaingabi
captaingabi 2 months ago

@noobnoob: Yep, thx for the note, I also concluded that from my internet search as well.

Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

@noobnoob: this was in TFM's description.

JustinPeanuts
JustinPeanuts 2 months ago

Progressives are like the Borg from the Startrek series.

Ddevil47
Ddevil47 2 months ago

Except Borg works.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Ddevil47: another alt-right freedom hating ubi idiot!! Borg is slavery like communism, why didnt you get the point?

Ddevil47
Ddevil47 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: And yet they managed to enslave hundreds of species to their collective and are the most advanced civilizations in star trek. fucking retard.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Ddevil47: The USSR was also huge, had a space program, and was a global military power, SOO FUCKING WHAT?

Ddevil47
Ddevil47 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: The Borg enslaved planets and whole species, USSR couldn't enslave a continent. That's a big margin and obviously the Borg was far superior then USSR.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Ddevil47: USSR spanned 2 continents, Europe and Asia,... Some IQ tests work like this "Galaxy , is to a solar system as planets are to nation states" I have done many IQ tests (part of job selection) You would have these basic tests failed hard, now fuck off you subhuman scum

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Ddevil47: "the Borg was far superior then USSR." THE BORG DONT EXIST YOU STUPID BITCH? WHAT ARE YOU? A WAKANDA NEGRO?

Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

@Ddevil47: i agree, however the borg are pretty much robots, so maybe not a civilization. but absolutely the most advanced.