The Stage is Set for Civil War | Live From The Lair

Terrence Popp
redonkulaspopp
2,908
Published on 05 Oct 2020 / In News & Politics

⁣The signs are there. The warnings are loud. The threat is real. Get ready.

Sandman wants to tell you about the Brave Browser!
Download the Brave Browser today and say goodbye to corporate ads: https://brave.com/san644

Book Two of "The Jericho Files" is here! Download for Kindle or get a Paperback copy today!

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

Check us out on all platforms and social media!

Video Throwbacks
Antifa: America’s Red Guard
Propaganda: The Line Between People and Sheeple
Trump vs. Biden Debate Commentary

Ayam Sirias
Ayam Sirias 1 month ago

Solid breakdown.

HairyMonkey
HairyMonkey 2 months ago

@Terrence Popp. Any comment on this Kidnapping Attempt of Gov Whitmer?

skoenig67
skoenig67 2 months ago

Media is Fake and Lying.
Should I get a simple ham radio?

skoenig67
skoenig67 2 months ago

You are right on with everything ???

skoenig67
skoenig67 2 months ago

Tell me,IAM just a house wife and my see hell going to break loose.What the hell is wrong with people? War is coming

doczg88
doczg88 2 months ago

I just got my channel terminated on YouTube. Never made a video. Just comment. Hateful and what not. Trully totalitarian tech left.

tekrat
tekrat 2 months ago

Shout out to Eddie Van Halen, R.I.P. brother.

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

civil war civil war, how about a revolution? Down with wallstreet and oppressive govt working against us. with open borders and super hgh taxes namely social security where they rip it off through welfares to profits for investors. 15% across the board fcuk that.

eightyduce
eightyduce 2 months ago

The left mess's with the right like a brat messe's with a german shepard on a chain.
Pray the chain never breaks.

Metal_X 2 months ago

it should have been broken when mudslime and african refugee faggots started raping and murdering little white kids... you and your tough guy talk about getting angry maybe one day, but not today is all a front to make yourself feel better... youre a ussy and your right wing cucks are pussies yall are scared pathetic bitches and you won do shit... otherwise you'd already start the clean up.

eightyduce
eightyduce 2 months ago

@Metal_X: You must be texting this from prison then, bevause you started cleaning, get out of your moms basement and get a real job you little troll.

Metal_X 2 months ago

@eightyduce: oh good one, havent read the "get out your moms basement and get a real job" before, lmao... pathetic pussy ass soyboy faggot... projecting much?

@eightyduce: also BEVAUSE ^*

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Metal_X: how old are you? 12? I am suprised you can type? are from some getto or something? because you sound fucking retarded

eightyduce
eightyduce 2 months ago

@Metal_X: I'll meet you, Bruno Minnesota pick a date and time.

Metal_X 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: oh nooo I never seen a "are you 12" comment before lmao... whatever you type up there is okay with me, soylent cockflakes ;)

Metal_X 2 months ago

@eightyduce: lmao tough guy online challenging to a fight... proves you already lost... Im very scared now soyboy faggit... lmao :D

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Metal_X: talk tuff all you want boy, ppl like you will end up greased by your own stupidity, you dont even know how the world works or how to think logicly

eightyduce
eightyduce 2 months ago

@Metal_X: I live in the real world, FYI my family has faught in every war starting with WW2, every man is a vet in my family. Date&time?

Metal_X 2 months ago

@eightyduce: sure thing tough guy... come on message me your address since youre so tough lmao

Metal_X 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: lmao okay faggles ;)

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Metal_X: Just look at your avatar , you are just a fucking gamer! Go back playing nintendo you boi

Metal_X 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: lol ps4 actually... and you got beef with gamers, eh tranny?

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

@Metal_X: Ummm we need another 500 comments from you so you can win the internet for A WHOLE MONTH.

Metal_X 2 months ago

@wroger_wroger: hey, that's pretty funny...

Lucifer333 2 months ago

I didnt get the remote coding job, but its ok, I will try again ))) its what it is, I have no professional experience (as a coder) so i has happy to be considered, hope i find a job so i can get to work from 3rd world country somewhere before everything goes to complete shit

Lucifer333 2 months ago

kinda depressed for not making the cut, but its hard , almost all jobs ppl compete for globally... hope i get a remote job before all go to shit

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: yea, if you are not an American then we don't want you in our country.. Someone was saying that P{araguay was awesome.. I forget who.. it was on this site.. one of those two countries anyways..

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: maybe it was uruquay.. thats the coastal one..

Metal_X 2 months ago

maybe go to thailand... I hear trannies make it there on their own...

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@jimbennett: THE JOB IS NOT IN AMERICA YOU RETARD!!! NOR IS THE COMPANY!!! HAHAHAHHA? fucking looser, you must compare me with all the mud-shit you let in from the 3rd world ,...muuuurica, stupid idiot!!

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@jimbennett: "..we don't want you in our country...." Yes USA is only for brown ppl now!! go to the USA, turning it more into a commie shithole then it already is, smart folks stay the fuck out of feminazi countries

Metal_X 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: so you escaped or were born somewhere else? youre an idiot if you think people can just pack up and leave... chinese ppl cant leave because commie gov has the money... youre an ignorant moron... God it must suck to be you...

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: 500 dislikes from you on all my comments.... LOL Your now officially a megastar of stupid and pointless crap.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@wroger_wroger: You must have me confused with your idiot friend @Metal_X, If anything I am actually liking your comments, is the retardation of @Metal_X rubbing off or wat?

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 2 months ago

thanks again Popp, your still kicking ass and taking names, just now on-line.

doczg88
doczg88 2 months ago

In political, public terms we are truly like Bambi vs. Godzilla. I cannot understand it.

QDLLC
QDLLC 2 months ago

Debates have been that way for decades now.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

ofc the left is likely (almost a certainty to win), they play the long game, they will be getting a shitton of loot when they win , the right are nothing more then a bunchof lazy redneck shits who hate schooling, to fucking lazy to pick up a book, even TFM, cant just makes shit up about stuff he doesnt know anything about (physics, math, geography, history) , no skills (only truckdriving or other dumb shit that would be replaced by robots) , "muh guns", you would think that the right would be collective rich as flying fuck, but they dont!! because,.... village hicks....

Lucifer333 2 months ago

There will be no civil war, it takes 2 sides to make a war, the "right" will not fight back!!!

Terpa999
Terpa999 2 months ago

Well stated as usual

Metal_X 2 months ago

YOU WHITE RIGHT WING CUCKLETTES ARE PATHETIC PUSSIES THAT IS WHY YOURE GETTING FUCKED.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

shut up faggot, you gonna get the first bullet.

Metal_X 2 months ago

@NoFemVAL: lol so tough online but cower and shit yourself when blm and soytifa show up... get bent you soylent cuck :)

Metal_X 2 months ago

lol so many dislikes from pussies who wont do shit...

Metal_X 2 months ago

Where are military guys and gals/ hmm... what is the military doing?

stingygamer
stingygamer 2 months ago

popp answered this. they are doing as they are told. and their commanders are all leftists

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Metal_X ,...,wait, are you a retard who thinks there would a revolution of veterans? Watching to many starship troopers dude!

Metal_X 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: no I dont think there will be anything... there will be a slaughter of faggots like you... nice try retard face. now skedaddle, k faggles? :D

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Metal_X: "there will be a slaughter of faggots like you.." I live in Switzerland bitch, every male between 20 to 35 is manditory soldier, if you want to fuck with the Swiss, you will be one of the many who will learn a very hard lesson

oppiura
oppiura 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: Last I heard anything about the Swiss army, it was about upgrading their army bicycles. I guess you are ready for modern warfare up there in the Alps. Bring your Swiss army knife too..

Metal_X 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: lmao switzerlands... all your shit is made in china you stupid cuck lmao https://www.nationofchange.org..../2019/06/20/feminism https://groknation.com/culture..../switzerland-being-f https://www.bing.com/search?q=....switzerland+is+musli youre not fooling anyone, scrotum leech... fuck switzerland and fuck you faggles :D lmao

Metal_X 2 months ago

@oppiura: made in china lmao

Metal_X 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: lmao https://www.algemeiner.com/201....9/10/28/neutral-swit FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FUCK SWEAT SHIT LAND

oppiura
oppiura 2 months ago

@Metal_X: Be careful. The Swizz still have a ace up in the sleeve. Beware the Swiss Guard, they have even God's own man on their side. I would not dare to be on the business end of these fancy halberds..

Metal_X 2 months ago

@oppiura: lol okay, when they stop getting raped by muslims then you tell me this okay? lmao

Metal_X 2 months ago

SO POPP!!!! please answer me this... why are law abiding pussies allow some old faggots run this cuntry and their lives? where are riots where are fights against left and blm and demonicrats... and soros? why are you sitting by and letting this happen?

stingygamer
stingygamer 2 months ago

Because most conservatives are cucks. Don;t worry, they will die along with the commies.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Metal_X You must be young.. and selfdelusional,.., like nobody tried anything in the 1970's, 1960's, 1950's, ... riiight?

Lucifer333 2 months ago

This was said like for the last 100 years: "Not here, not in America, that could never happen here, Oh now they cross the line, someone (not me) do something"

Metal_X 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: define young... also that was years ago... Im referring to now... where are tough patriots and those fighters who say they will fight? Im ready to fight but Im one guy...

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Metal_X: " Im referring to now" tfm is 35-40 so he was born in the 1970's, thats normal age for a veteran that can still "do combat shit", pretending the USA didnt exist before you were born is retarded!!! This also means you have no sense of history, this also means you are a low IQ retard and thats not what we need in MGTOW

Metal_X 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: @Lucifer333: the fuck? youre the retard... where do you come up with all this shit? Where in the fuck did I ever state that USA didnt exist before I was born? LMAO what the fuck are you smoking and where can I get some of that shit?

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Metal_X: I dont know what you smoked but you posted the same shit 3x, are you normal?

Metal_X 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: is that all you can clown on? I pressed the send button once, and it registered it 3 times... talk about being logical or normal lol

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Metal_X: do you know how your mouse button works? #learntocode

Metal_X 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: youre an idiot...

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Metal_X: wait YOU lost an argument with an idiot, what does that say about you?

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: Says the person who cannot give a straight answer to a straight question and then runs around "disliking" the last 500 comments I made.. LOL

@Lucifer333: lmao yeah okay miss delusion, you won... lmao

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@Metal_X: basement dwelling piece of shit looser

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@wroger_wroger: yeah boy, "are you a tranny" should be dignified with an aswer? you are nothing more then some degenerate subhuman scum with no skills jerking off in your parents basement

Metal_X 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: lmao okay delusional tranny...

jeffclouser
jeffclouser 2 months ago

This is the reason I've been stockpiling survival gear and an ready willing and able to resist The Commie hoards !

Gray Rock Snake
Gray Rock Snake 2 months ago

nice video! The cards are all on the table. Do you think Trump's fast recover adds something to the game ? I can't explain why but I feel like this can be a turning point somehow.

Metal_X 2 months ago

where is my second stimulus check you fagg wads...

stingygamer
stingygamer 2 months ago

its not coming because the dems wont vote for a stimulus unless it includes national mail in voting and free bailouts for blue cities

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

Terry - Get some Pasties on your nipples.

The clothing choice is just too arousing for the average man.

.....

Lucifer333 2 months ago

Hey you can post pics now?)) coolz

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: Are you a chick? Like covered in Gurl Germs?

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@wroger_wroger: ok incell, who wants to know?

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: With a defensive and deflective answer like that, it's only something a woman would do, instead of just answering the question. Your not on the rags too are you?

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@wroger_wroger: All those incells hiding behind the MGTOW label, sad man,.., its what it is. now shooo boi

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: It's a simple question. Or are you too retarded to be able to answer it? Are you by birth and gender - a Boy or a Girl? If your overwhelmed with a compulsion to fuck this up, too bad for you I guess. All the crazy shit your coming out with, it's still your problem.

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: I am asking because it's hard to tell with some people these days... I mean with that picture you have used, you could pass for a 23 year olf female or a 17 year olf male... or a tranny of some description... but on my screen going off an image that is 17mm high, it's really hard to tell. You look like a girl but I am not sure....

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@wroger_wroger: I owe you an answer to a loaded question? my avatar pic is from "Natalia Poklonskaya" I am ordering a sexdoll with her image, something you will never have the money for looser

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@wroger_wroger: Ok retard, thats actually Crimea Prosecutor "Natalia Poklonskaya", you need to stop jerking off and obsessing about her and your tranny fantasies, thats disgusting bro. fucking degenerate

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 2 months ago

Be careful with TOR dhs sec is busting people even speaking out and they are shutting down all over seas news sites to stop the flow of information. They are raiding canneries and farms shutting illegals from working where people do not want to work. And you wonder about were our food comes from. In canada ontario farmers had to let produce drop to the ground no one to help pick. 700k illegals arrested raids all over the usa for what reason? You think a wall is to keep people out or keep people in wake up my grandfather every morning in stalag7a witnessed people in train cars go to a death camp 15,000 people a day where executed in the gas chambers in one camp . Look on google hungarian jews in images ww2 look at the photos. Look at the cambodian genocide photos. Look at NANKING. wake up.

stingygamer
stingygamer 2 months ago

You're right, why aren't we killing illegals instead of deporting

Coeus
Coeus 2 months ago

I was planning a Sober October, but upon reading the title I knew that pouring a menagerie was in order. I take all the media I consume with a grain—sometimes a block—of salt, especially as far as predictions are concerned. Given Mr. Popp's experience and frank honesty, I'm placing more faith in his predictions than anyone else at the moment. I'd love to hear him comment on the recent Shadowgate documentary, since it also seems very credible.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

Here in Oregon we have mail in ballot and it is totally crooked, we were a red state till they got this crap through.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

Typical ministry of truth crap from the left. Truth will always come out, but damn we are hard pressed for time. Safe journey and win through.

mgtowkdups
mgtowkdups 2 months ago

I totally agree. This country will go to shit if Biden gets in. A lot of people will be forcefully evicted from their meatsuits whether or not Trump wins or loses. BLM and Antifa will continue their burning, looting and murdering spree unhindered and the blue states will be fuct even more. Get armed, stock up on ammo, dry food and water and hope for the best. Its gonna get bloody. That is why gun sales are through the roof and ammo is scarce. Gunbroker.com has ammo that I buy all the time.

Metal_X 2 months ago

please answer me this... why are law abiding pussies allow some old faggots run this ciuntry and their lives? where are riots where are fights against left and blm and demonicrats... and soros? why are you sitting by and letting this happen?

ancientsea
ancientsea 2 months ago

China opened up their economy in early April....the CCP is so very thoughtful.

stingygamer
stingygamer 2 months ago

thats because they don't have an election to win so they have no reason to fuck their economy

Terrence Popp
Terrence Popp 2 months ago

Had to pull this video from BitChute because uploads weren't happening. Let me know if the quality is shit and i'll re-upload.

HairlessMonkey
HairlessMonkey 2 months ago

Looks fine - nice job! All I can say is people better have their gear in order and to lock & load :-/

big_brain_nibba
big_brain_nibba 2 months ago

I hope you survive the coming collapse, Terrence! Stay safe ole soldier.