THE SO CALLED "100% HALAL" SLAUGHTERHOUSES... (FRANCE - LEBANON - TURKEY)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 21 Aug 2020 / In Pets & Animals

⁣⚠ NO IMAM, NO PRAYERS, NO RESPECT FOR THE ANIMAL,.. THE REALITY OF "100% CERTIFIED HALAL" FOOD..
SOME PARTS OF THE VIDEO HAVE BEEN TRANSLATED FROM FRENCH TO ENGLISH BY DOGGK. PLEASE SHARE THE TRUTH !

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

PlazmoidialSoup
PlazmoidialSoup 2 months ago

So wouldn't they taste better if not tortured to death jusayin. Like maybe givem a massage, take a nap, a drink of water. And gee completely disregarding profit how about kill them while they are on a cleansing Fast! Piss test em till all the bad tasting "toxins" are excreated. But no that would be way to expensive. Think of the children.
Then a quick Suprise death to minimize the shock and fear chemistry in the meat for taste say - lactic acid. Soon their robot overlords will see to the tastiest steaks and chops.
Maybe people have grown accustomed to eating terrified meat over the milenia. Who's to say.

Hexeze
Hexeze 7 months ago

Luckily they cant even really fathom whats going on

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 7 months ago

They can to more of an extent than you realize. They may not be sentient like humans, but they are aware enough to experience pain & horror.

Kryptk Leo
Kryptk Leo 8 months ago

I mean, I can't even watch this

Kryptk Leo
Kryptk Leo 8 months ago

just my opinion, but if we're to expect ppl to not think mgtow is a bad philosophy then videos like this shouldn't be involved

KEEPER
KEEPER 7 months ago

they will see the comments section and notice most of us don't support support unnecessary torture of animals.

Doggk
Doggk 7 months ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth:

поклоняющийся богу варвар

yeah man, this is some brutal sheet, and like you said this is not a halal way of slaughtering animals, if muslims saw that this is how they get their beef, they would boycott slaughterhouses and forgien beef comapnies, also lebonan is not a majority muslim country hence why things like prostitution and alcahool consumption is rampant thus it's no suprise that the way they slaughter their animals is also un-islamic, i don't know about turckey but it is a secular country but hanging a cow by one leg and then slitting it's throat, that is defientley not halal !!!!

Furioso
Furioso 8 months ago

It's barbaric and cruel .You can simply kill the animal with a little bit of oxygen and a syringe ,the bubble of oxygen will go directly to the animal heart and he will die instantly without suffering .Animals feed us ,they deserve to live and die with dignity and respect .

KEEPER
KEEPER 7 months ago

Agreed!

bousso
bousso 8 months ago

the problem is the fucking creator or god or demiurgo that- make this farm energy machine ...we should not have any more kids and stop this cicle.

mrghoster
mrghoster 8 months ago

1.30 mins in , that's enough for me.

KEEPER
KEEPER 7 months ago

yeah it's hard to watch.

mrghoster
mrghoster 8 months ago

Covid 19 has heralded our turn not the cattle, IF we do nothing. Here in the UK when their was Foot and Mouth (Mad Cow ), the cattle knew because walkers and countryside visits ended up with many otherwise placid Cattle actually attacking humans. i personally avoid meat if I can, but a little is needed as part of being the animals we are, why else would we have Canine teeth if we didn't need meat. just remember that humans treat Humans like this as well as history show's. for the time being be thankful you are not a Cow.

Doggk
Doggk 8 months ago

It happened in almost every country in West-europe and even poland, romania...

MGTOWSAREFOREVER
MGTOWSAREFOREVER 8 months ago

I've seen these types of videos involving so many different animals, chickens, sheep, pigs etc. The one thing I noticed in this video that I don't think I've ever seen in the others is the part where the man gouges the eye of one of the cattle.

Doggk
Doggk 8 months ago

The same fore me.. And worst of it they call that meat 100% Certified Halal... I feel bad for the muslims...

bluewaters
bluewaters 6 months ago

@Doggk: its just acriminal business, money rules the world today what do we expect, mammon rules

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 8 months ago

Yep I’ve seen that before, Isn’t that not only cruel but very physically uncomfortable to watch.

Pale_Profit
Pale_Profit 8 months ago

My God.The cruelty

Doggk
Doggk 8 months ago

And they call that "100% Certified Halal food"... Muslims are also getting trolled... It's sad..

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

How many MGTOW men here are vegetarian or vegan?

bousso
bousso 8 months ago

i need the meat man ...this souls are in journey whit me in the matrix.

KEEPER
KEEPER 7 months ago

i'm not vegetarian or vegan, but i don't support this kind thing as there are better ways in killing the animal besides torture.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

plant based 5 years and vegetarian another 4 before that.

wild_prepper
wild_prepper 6 months ago

Vegetarian here, I need B12 one way or another and I will not consume artificial food

KEEPER
KEEPER 6 months ago

as long as you guy's aren't like this rabid human. we are good.

KEEPER
KEEPER 6 months ago

this guy is a psychopath!

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 6 months ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: he is a narcissist, i have never watched or liked the guy

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

And this is the reason why it is barbaric for us humans/humanderthals to eat meat. We were originally vegetarians.

Vohawk
Vohawk 8 months ago

No, you are repeating "woke science" AKA, pseudoscience created by the vegan cult. We humans were not originally vegetarians. As an anthropologist, I have studied hominid fossils dating to our earliest known ancestors. They all had well-developed canine teeth - the hallmark of the carnivore. If anything, one would think that humans have eaten less meat over time. In fact; our canine teeth have reduced greatly in size because we started cooking food, which softens meat, requiring less-prominent canines. We were NEVER vegans at any time in human evolution. Any vegan branches that may have existed all died off before long because they do not exist in the fossil record. If you don't believe in hu-man evolution, refer to the holy texts. Nearly all of them refer to the eating of meat from the beginning of time.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Vohawk: Yeah we were vegetarians before the ice age hit.

Vohawk
Vohawk 8 months ago

Furthermore; you should read my comment to AmanleyLoad. There, I explain the science of animal proteins and their effect on human developement and brain function.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Vohawk: I am a vegetarian, I don't eat meat.

Vohawk
Vohawk 8 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Nonsense. The fossil record goes back a million years - far back before the Ice Age. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just a vegan cultist.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Vohawk: Vegetarian I said.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Vohawk: And if vegetarianism and veganism is cult, then I'd say that is the nicest cult ever because they love animals as family.

Vohawk
Vohawk 8 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Same cult beliefs. You deny scientific evidence to believe in your vegetable cult.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Vohawk: I think throughout history we weren't told the truth about homosapien dietary science because of the multi trillion dollar meat industry conspiracy.

Vohawk
Vohawk 8 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: I am well aware of the feminist lovefest you have with animals. You love animals so much; your activists hate humans. You just proved my point: facts don't matter to you people, it’s all about your feelings, like all leftists. Your problem is that I know the science and the history. You cannot support your position because it's empty rhetoric. I can merely refer you to any textbook on human evolution to back my facts.

Vohawk
Vohawk 8 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Believe it or not, I don’t have any connection with the “multi trillion dollar meat industry”, so I have no need to lie. Fur-thermore; I am not talking about something I merely read. I am speaking about fossils I have picked up and examined with my own hands. And yes, I know how to date fossils. I am a real Anthropologist. Not only have I explained the brain science and its importance in human development, but any veterinarian or zoologist can explain the significance of canine teeth to you. Since our earliest ancestors clearly had them.... your theory is debunked. If you won’t accept these facts, you are simply following a close-minded cult of lunatics.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Vohawk: We can agree to disagree but like you said, I'm part of the vegetarian/vegan cult for eternalism.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Vohawk: Oh btw too I have a shirt that says "Animal Lives Matter" so I guess that makes me an extremist even further doesn't it?

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: He isa troll my man, A anthropologist that thinks all primates eat meat. Hes rubbish or took too much spice he thinks hes in a alternative universe.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido:

Doggk
Doggk 7 months ago

@AmanleyLoad: Yup that's true !! But they also eat termites and ants ^^

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

@Doggk: yep they do but they don't eat steak and insect are not the main source of sustenance, when zoo's its boat loads of fruits.. not insects

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 8 months ago

For sure this is not cool . But in the world today there is a lot more things to focus on ( if you want to make a difference ) . People are getting there heads cut off ,people starving all over the world , Places were they Kill the men fuck and traffic women and children & and force young boys too become killers in a army they don't want belong to. and a lot MORE shit that should NOT be happening in 2020 . This shit would Be LOW on the list of Fuck up Shit . Just Saying ! >..... Just trying to change the Divorce Law's --- We cant even get that Done . So this Cow shit will never get fixed .

Doggk
Doggk 8 months ago

That's why there will be an end to this world.. We humans went too far..

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 8 months ago

Its the same in the UK, this is actually a satanic practice called "blood letting"

KEEPER
KEEPER 7 months ago

@AmanleyLoad: i don't like the torture stuff just as much as the next guy, but i'm also not a vegetarian.

MonkWolf
MonkWolf 8 months ago

they get away with this but I'm not allowed to feed the deer on my property.... fucking bs

Doggk
Doggk 8 months ago

Feed them when there's no one ! I never obey to stupid laws like that.. So I always plan to disobey their stupid laws in the most intelligent ways, so you don't get busted ^^

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 8 months ago

Trust ne it draws predators in. We had cougar and would take animals on your porch deer feeders brought the deer the deer brought the cats. Though the remains of a doe did help me explain cougars were really big kitties and my young cousin was a mouse, his mom didn't want him afraid of cougars even after we had deadly attacks statewide.

Doggk
Doggk 8 months ago

@Hammerhead69: Yup in america that's true but in Europe maximum you can encounter are wolves or bears.. Lol and sometimes a Jaguar who escaped from the zoo or circus ^^

bluewaters
bluewaters 6 months ago

@Doggk: right like those dumb laws in some places where you cannot collect your own rainwater, its illegal, fuck that bs, let em try and enforce it lol