You've asked for it, we are now accepting Sponsors for the platform. We only have room for 12 sponsors and the monthly rate is an introductory price of $100 USD. Check out this lucrative opportunity for your brand.

THE SEX EXPLOITATION of AFRICAN MEN by WHITE FEMALE TOURISTS... (KENYA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 02 Jun 2020 / In Travel & Events

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://www.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

Ricardonez
Ricardonez 19 days ago

Cara, eu realmente nasci na época errada, puta que pariu! Para o mundo aí que eu quero descer kkkkkkkkkkk... O gadismo tomou conta do mundo!

egg96
egg96 25 days ago

I only see white fat and old one

ZommBleed
ZommBleed 25 days ago

Stoopit whores. Let them catch AIDS. Anyway, let the beach warriors have their white trash. They'll have to learn the hard way.

It was kind of funny watching that thick black chick shooing away the dainty warrior. I about lost it.

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 7 days ago

These bitches are crazy

JohnVanegmond
JohnVanegmond 29 days ago

Uh, they're not warriors.

Doggk
Doggk 29 days ago

Man.. these guys seem ridiculous and I understand but leave them alone in the nature.. They survive ! While you or me would have a lot of difficulties to survive.. You get me ?

JohnVanegmond
JohnVanegmond 29 days ago

@Doggk: Yeah, I would survive, but I know I would lose some weight.

MYandSELF
MYandSELF 1 month ago

As mulheres viajam atrás da terra dos chads, mas eles se mostram gados a pontos de usarem desde misticismo até acrobacias pomposas para tentar chamar a atenção delas, o mundo tá zoado mesmo.

SOUKadath
SOUKadath 1 month ago

"They think that having white women is having wealth!"
Heh... that's because they don't live in the West, where white women drain your bank accounts.

sithsith
sithsith 1 month ago

Some of these hags want to get fucked without condom ??
What fucking disgusting degenerate women risk their health for 20 minutes of sticky friction??
I guess they will meet death sooner then !!

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 1 month ago

doggk what programs do you use to create your videos?

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

5:03 - Oh I guess there's the local Government. Beach is closed folks. No freedoms for you.

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

So is the witch doctor the one who turned Bowser into Bowsette and enhanced Bowser's sexual powers?

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

Meanwhile no one wants African women. No matter what country they may reside or have been born in. French African, African American, whatever. Dark-skinned waifus are pretty hot though.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

It's false a lot of black women are taken by white men.. White men love black women they are the ones dating them the most.. But yeah the numbers says it.. They are the least dated women in the world.. expecially in USA, because afro americans since slavery have been degenerated by white owners in order to create more docile and dumb slaves... After slavery ended they dropped all these blacks together in ghettos where they carry on the process + a lot of males were put in jail.. So you have now 50 women for 10 men left in these places.. So guess what happens after a few decades with the future generations.. Same shit.. That's one of the major reason why Afro americans are most of the time very unstable people if you compare them to Afro europeans.. In europe they mix pretty well but relations with black women never last long.. It's more jungle fever than anything else.. Once it's over the relationship is over and it's divorce.. Look for me the real thing is far more better than plastic dolls so I don't understand how people find dolls better than real females...

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

@Doggk: Most guys will be happy to have permission to penetrate any woman at all I suppose. That's a game model, not a seks doll. Where I live I simply don't find the local women attractive and I'm too old to be looking for the prime ages. Had my sexual experiences earlier in life and it wasn't very pleasant here under the rule of feminism and slut culture. Since then the odds have been tipping against men and I'm not a gambler.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

@Toki: south east Asia is your next destination then ^^

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

@Doggk: Nah. That costs money and thanks to the media it's not safe being a white bread anywhere these days. I'll just turn my PC on and watch the world burn with my waifus. SE Asia if full of STDs due to the sex trade. Or I might get Cerveza by not wearing a mask or having bodily fluid exchange like the Demolition Man film. Waifus are Cerveza-free. I don't need a mask lol. Thanks man, this is too fun.

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

@Doggk: And before you try to counteract - You can have all the real Earth women for I all care. I don't want any at all.

MonkWolf
MonkWolf 1 month ago

lol, after she domesticated the warrior it was on to some fresh meat XD

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

And one day these guys will go MGTOW like all of us (Americans, Europeans, Australians, Asians) after understanding our philosophy ^^

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

@Doggk: Are you Russian? Putin memes everywhere.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

@Toki: Lol do you need to be russian to post Putin memes ? He has funny face expressions that's why I use these memes ^^

Toki
Toki 1 month ago

@Doggk: Just wondering because it's great to talk to people from around the world and share our perspectives of life. Without the MSM propaganda filter.

Councilof1
Councilof1 1 month ago

Where David Attenborough when you need him.

Radical_panda
Radical_panda 1 month ago

this is just like animals in national geographic. "the bird is doing a mating dance to attract a female"