THE REALITY OF DOMINOS PIZZAS CHICKEN HUSBANDRY.. (FRANCE / BRAZIL)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 29 Dec 2020 / In Pets & Animals

Sorry for the type in the title : COMDEMN = CONDEMN*
⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣📲 DONATE TO DOGGK IN CRYPTO-CURRENCIES AT: ⁣38Z2WXd1fnjfgsV9dMxCkq3T8qzS8efSdW

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

luluopa
luluopa 10 days ago

hey bro, are you vegan?

Doggk
Doggk 10 days ago

Nope I'm omnivorous ;-)

AmanleyLoad 11 days ago

trillions of male chicks are grinded at birth every year, just think about that

Doggk
Doggk 11 days ago

That's why I posted the video ! and tommorow I'll post another one with porks.. People don't realize where their meat mainly comes from so I post these videos to make them aware of the reality. Another red pill !!

AmanleyLoad 11 days ago

@Doggk: aye, brother of truth! i was tempted to post earthlings on Halloween.

AmanleyLoad 11 days ago

NEW EARTHLINGS - JOAQUIN PHOENIX - https://www.bitchute.com/video/iHVYQAy2gU92/

Doggk
Doggk 11 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: Careful with Halloween brother ! Careful with Halloween it's a dangerous day in a dangerous month... ;-)

AmanleyLoad 11 days ago

@Doggk: i am too old for sacrifice brother, they like the young.. very young

Doggk
Doggk 11 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: Interesting video, I've watch it a few minutes but when I watched it entirely I'll keep you touch about what I think about ! ;-)

AmanleyLoad 11 days ago

@Doggk: , i havent watched this version, im at 15 mins and the mass death for the privilege of pets is amazing cuz of the low consciousness and lack of morality and IQ the human race has on whole. its madness, resorting to killing mass dogs in gas chambers. I was already aware of this as my nan watches pet rescue programs and they document all this but to see the raw footage is brutal.

Fangs13
Fangs13 19 days ago

humans don't show mercy to each other, you want them to show it to anything else?! yeah .. sure.. a creature of pure cruelty from the start , and you think it should show mercy?

AmanleyLoad 11 days ago

perfect bro, how the hell can we change if most the world pay taxes to war mongers and pedophiles and expect the world to change?

Fangs13
Fangs13 11 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: corruption can't be fixed , unless you remove it from its roots. but when its an entire race .. as in the human race. that is impossible . too much ego.

AmanleyLoad 11 days ago

@Fangs13: Luckily its not the whole race, its western society and globalists. Jainists are a massive culture with average high IQ. Purely plant based almost violent free society. Its where Hitler got the Swastika from. Jainism

Fangs13
Fangs13 9 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: please don't merge the swastika into the garbage history, the manji symbol is a holy symbol that was merely abused.

AmanleyLoad 9 days ago

@Fangs13: I don't get you? and what garbage history? If we do not know history then we will be doomed to repeat it

AmanleyLoad 9 days ago

i have jainists that live down the road of me so they are not history, there a massive community all over the world

Fangs13
Fangs13 9 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: if you search into the origins of the manji, the symbol now being called the "nazi symbol" has originally nothing at all to do with them, the manji is a holy hindu / japanese./ and other religions symbol that refers to holiness, kindness, fertility, and purity. only because a single group of nuisances abused it, doesn't mean it has to stay with its ruined abused background as a result! i'm not saying forget history, i'm saying understand it , but also move forward from it! do not stick to it and never let go!

AmanleyLoad 9 days ago

your strawmanning, what does that have to do with jainism?

AmanleyLoad 9 days ago

i already have a a basic knowledge the history of pharaoh reign, manipulations and inversions

Fangs13
Fangs13 7 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: you are the one who brought up the swastika and whatnot, and then you ask what does it have to do with anything ...

AmanleyLoad 7 days ago

@Fangs13: it is you who turned it sour, i was just stating facts and you lost your shit. Not my problem

Fangs13
Fangs13 5 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: here have some education about Jainisism, because you are surely ignorant when it comes about anything that is without violent, just because it's the opposite of christianity doesn't mean its followers are wrong! https://www.compellingtruth.org/Jainism.html

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 21 days ago

I believe I covered this in a previous video showing even more horrific & cruel treatment& torture of cows in 'halal' (Muslim) slaughter houses.
1. Money always prevails over morality. If we want animals to be treated in a humane manner, it needs to be more cost effective to do so not less.
Another issue that everyone should be concerned about is the hormones fed to chickens and cows. That's a big part of the reason men are growing tits & losing testosterone. Also, girls are going into puberty too soon. I'm not a doctor, but I believe 'normal' (if there even is such a thing anymore) is late adolescence to early teen. We're seeing girls as young as 7-8 growing tits. This also causes them to "pull the pin on the fat grenade" (Terrance Popp) a lot sooner and become even more obese.

Doggk
Doggk 21 days ago

Yup that's 100% true because of the hormones injected in the animals + their food with tons of chemicals...

mrghoster
mrghoster 21 days ago

Not just Chickens many other animals including US are only a step away from this?

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 21 days ago

So who would like a chicken sandwich ? I'm buying ..LOL

Doggk
Doggk 21 days ago

most chicken farms in the world are like that..

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 21 days ago

@Doggk: thing's like this is why i don't eat fast food . I eat only home prepared food range chicken beef that has no shots and so on . I'm lucky I live where I can get farmers market vegies & good eggs . I don't even drink soda pop . Just water and coffee .