THE RAT RACE IN ALL ITS BEAUTY.. ( RED PILL CARTOON, DON'T MISS IT !! )

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 26 Sep 2020 / In Non-profits & Activism

⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Fangs13
Fangs13 24 days ago

good cartoon.
happiness doesn't exist, it's just a silly delusion your brain gives you with dopamine, for doing certain things, that's all.
actual happiness doesn't exist. what you are after is named "distraction" you can't be happy, unless you are distracted from what makes you suffer. and what makes you suffer? looking for happiness makes you suffer.

Councilof1
Councilof1 24 days ago

That's a very good short. Sums it up in a nutshell.

MYandSELF
MYandSELF 24 days ago

Steve cutts is really good, glade to see his work here.

Gray Rock Snake
Gray Rock Snake 25 days ago

MGTOW changed my life so profoundly that I am still fighting with the bad feeling I carry over the years I lost . But the joy is so big that it's a fight that I can take.
Call me crazy, but I suspect that at least part of this marxist/feminazi revolution (because that's what it is) disguised in a pandemic/racial war is because MGTOW exploded in 2019. The queen-bees want to destroy us as dangerous cancer. Men cannot wake up. They had to do something.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 25 days ago

it makes a lot of sense, That’s why MGTOW is the key to escaping this rat race.

Gray Rock Snake
Gray Rock Snake 25 days ago

I saw this a couple of years ago, and it couldnt be more accurate today.

sir666
sir666 25 days ago

Nice. The film represents our Modern-day World quite well. Thanks for the find & sharing.

Doggk
Doggk 25 days ago

Thanks for your comment bro, you welcome ! ;-)

mrghoster
mrghoster 25 days ago

Sum's it all up really? I became MGTOW Monk and left all this crap behind. I may not have loads of Money or a fancy car, but I have a freedom that I have a little control over. I also have "NO" debt to anyone or anything either. what's that saying? To be in the Rat Race first you have to be a Rat? Great little production.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 25 days ago

Rats or sheep all to be used for the masters joy.