THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT'S SLAUGHTERHOUSES... (MEXICO)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 08 Jan 2021 / In Pets & Animals

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣📲 DONATE TO DOGGK IN CRYPTO AT: ⁣38Z2WXd1fnjfgsV9dMxCkq3T8qzS8efSdW

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

fsfinder2020
fsfinder2020 9 days ago

No salgan con mamadas animalistas, aunque la verdad al gobierno de mexico desde siempre le ha valido madre mejorar su infraestructura, en mi estado en el norte del pais se les conoce como "rastros" (también llamados "mataderos") a lo que ustedes llaman como "Slaughterhouses" a donde se matan los animales para extraer su carne, en este caso se deberían aplicar métodos mas humanos e indoloros para los animales de granja, lo malo es que estos cerdos y vacas salen de granjas (muchas de ellas de pueblos aledaños a esas instalaciones) donde no se le invierte en ese aspecto, ya en empresas nacionales mas establecidas y con controles de calidad internacional, usan métodos mas indoloros y menos sádicos como el uso de dióxido de carbono (uno de mis primos trabaja en una empresa dedicada al empaquetado de carne), si mexico esta mal desde décadas no me quiero imaginar el resto de América latina y otros países tercermundistas mas.

mrghoster
mrghoster 12 days ago

They say the PIG is the nearest genetic match to the Human? And yet Humans treat Humans like this all the time in war and because of religion or politic's just look at history. It is also said that the Trauma and Agony of the animal get's transferred in the meat when eaten? Could account a lot for why Humans are so fucking Evil and suck Pussies?

37712z
37712z 15 days ago

I am a Mexican and I am appalled at this. I could not continue to watch.

fsfinder2020
fsfinder2020 9 days ago

Esta cruel lo que se mira, pero es lo que mas les alcanza al bolsillo a los ganaderos locales que son los que usan los llamados "rastros", al gobierno desde siempre no le ha importado invertir en cosas buenas y que los animales mueran de una "manera digna" es por muy lejos una de sus prioridades, uno que vive en esos ambientes sabe la situacion, en cambio en las empresas nacionales establecidas se usan metodos indoloros como el uso de dioxido de carbono.

Fangs13
Fangs13 16 days ago

and they keep talking about how "artificial intelligence" is scary and evil ... well ... if A.I is scripted and programmed by these devils, they deserve what comes to them.
"calling everything they don't understand by monsters or devils" if these weird creatures are monsters and devils . what do you humans call yourselves? the manifestation of evil? the embodiment of cruelty? .. what a cursed human race ...

RonaldMcDonald
RonaldMcDonald 16 days ago

this planet is hell

Straven
Straven 18 days ago

My biggest problem/issue with this, is that I KNOW these people would have no issue what so ever in doing this exact thing with human beings. Change the pigs to humans and yeah, they'll still do it just as easily as they are doing it with pigs.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 18 days ago

There is a psychological link to how we treat animals to how we treat ourselves. Fuck the catholic church just soak in the information, especially the china study https://medium.com/thrive-glob....al/how-we-treat-anim https://link.springer.com/chap....ter/10.1007%2F978-94

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 17 days ago

@watch_faceandlms: They are basically the romans that wont give up. The roman empire never really fell

Doggk
Doggk 16 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: Sorry man I had to delete his comments and I blocked him.. Because the bully went too far with several of us.. He looked for shit for like 2 days now.. Disliking the videos, comments, annoying the hell out of other subscribers, looking for shit everytime something hurts his feelings.. I don't like to delete comments or to block subscribers but they don't give me a better choice in such situations..

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 16 days ago

@Doggk: Yeh, he seems to have an issue with religion, me and you might not have the same belifs but our goal s are like 95% aligned at a rough guess. Faith should never be someones defining feature. Its their psychology

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 16 days ago

ive blocked people for less. I post contriversial shit so if i get knee jerk insulting personal attacking responses.... even from some one who supports me i have to make the hard decision to block them too. Its all about how they respond to something they don't agree with. I also block people who mass downvote and leave no constructive criticism about the material and content itself. Cuz of that we are left to our own judgements to assess our own work. I mean i actually go to billy the goat if i want him to rip my work up cuz the dislikers just dislike hit and run. cuz its easy.

Doggk
Doggk 16 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: And I understand your choice, you're totally right! Some are just bullies.. And most of the time jealous.. There's a societal guideline to respect.. But these people seem to not understand that ! So if they break the rules, they deserve to be blocked.. These people are attacking me everytime I post something spiritual or religious.. And they have always that same common denominator.. After a while you start to understand how it starts and how it ends with these dudes.. So I don't even spend time on them to write back or warn them because I already know what they will answer and what they'll do once they get angry.. So I limit the damages by blocking them.. And yup your point is good ! Nobody can be the same, but at least respect the differences of someone else and focus on the common points you guys have !

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 16 days ago

@Doggk: been part of the vegan movement a while back i totally understand the patterns of behaviours from dumb vegans and uneducated addicted flesheaters (the ones that hate vegans also due to their addiction to taste), You are right they mostly have the same route with the same goal to make you look stupid. schadenfreude is a world wide pandemic and has been fro almost 10 years now all over the world especially with the anonymity the internet can give people. I am plant based now and i still get these stupid people, i had on in one of your old videos. forgot his name cuz who cares about people like that. however that served as a nice catharsis for me. The guy was a total fool. We are the messengers and we have ahistory of getting mowed down by stupidity and we cannot go down or get dragged down if there is no positive result.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 16 days ago

@Doggk: I have been banned fom almost every vegan forum i joined because no one understands health. Its a group think belief system for feminists, blue pills and effeminate men

Doggk
Doggk 16 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: Most of the it's because that can't stand you at all.. But they'll find excuses to look for shit and lol then they think that we are supposed to fall for such stupid stuff..

Doggk
Doggk 16 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: Most of the time it's because they can't stand you at all * Sorry for the typo

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 16 days ago

@Doggk: i understood you,mi would like to take it further, they hate themselves because love is what builds thick skins, not hate

Doggk
Doggk 16 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: Exactly !

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 18 days ago

There are quicker ways to do it and sharp knives hurt less.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 17 days ago

@watch_faceandlms: I've done a lot of killing and there are ways to make quick and painless. Whining sniveling just does nothing.

Doggk
Doggk 16 days ago

@Hammerhead69: Sorry man I had to delete his comments and I blocked him.. Because the bully went too far with several of us.. He looked for shit for like 2 days now.. Disliking the videos, comments, annoying the hell out of other subscribers, looking for shit everytime something hurts his feelings.. I don't like to delete comments or to block subscribers but they don't give me a better choice in such situations..

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 16 days ago

@Doggk: I wasn't bothered by him. I just assumed him ignorant. The people running the slaughter house are either lazy or sadists. I hate causing pain and still have had to kill animals. I never let on line get to me. Still thanks for info. Have a good one and keep doing what you do.

Doggk
Doggk 16 days ago

@Hammerhead69: Yup I know I've seen the conversation, but the thing is once he's able to comment even after being blocked he can come back.. And this is what exactly happened on the John Ramirez video.. He then dislked every comments.. Just to bully.. Thanks man and sorry for that.. I really don't like to do this but I had no choice..

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 16 days ago

@Doggk: All good.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 18 days ago

Just think what people would say if they went to the dark web and watched what the Satanist do to Kidnapped Children. And Others ! It's SICK !

Doggk
Doggk 18 days ago

Yup I've seen such things.. But couldn't watch it more than 10 seconds.. Too horrible..

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 18 days ago

@Doggk: It's thing's like this that I know about and I cant do a thing about it . It breaks my heart . I think How do people do that stuff to other people and sleep at night . Hell has a Special Place for them !

Doggk
Doggk 18 days ago

@Bagoodman: Because there's no soul in them anymore, they probably sold it to the devil and act like beasts when their soul is gone..