The Matriarchy of the Black Community. Welfare Queens and their executioners Welfare Save - A - Ho

フクロウ Fukurō
Published on 18 Sep 2020 / In Film & Animation

⁣A Black Nationalist Militia Group Held a Store Clerk AT GUNPOINT, Forcing Him to Close His Store. This happened in Milwaukee in 2017 but was posted to the black panther YouTube channel yesterday.

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 17 days ago

Just shoot all these hos.

snake_charmers_jj
snake_charmers_jj 29 days ago

Fall out????? These captain save a hoe bitches were never “in” . What useless beta cuks!!!!

BeFree TV
BeFree TV 1 month ago

THATS why...you americans WONT GET IT! no guns...LETS SEE WHOS THE MAN THEN! LMAO....guns are death amigo...NOT FREEDOM...and cowards are winning! I WOULD KICK HIS ASS IF HE TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT! PERIOD !

Kryptk Leo
Kryptk Leo 1 month ago

Fuck femmes, fuck the matriarchy, and fuck the queef queen

Kryptk Leo
Kryptk Leo 1 month ago

This is some stupid ass shit, black queen, fuck all the black queens. All women just want to stir up shit and then run to a man and get him fucked up and move on to the next "simp soldier". next time he will just shoot the black queef

Councilof1
Councilof1 1 month ago

Do they even understand the concept of aristocracy? Fuck that. I wouldn't apologize. Yes every black woman is a "Queen". And I'm Emperor of the Universe. I wonder if they're licensed? And they wonder why there's no stores in their neighborhoods.

Abissal
Abissal 1 month ago

to me perguntando se essa gente que faz isso pensa que não ocorrerá nenhuma reação a suas ações
principalmente num país que voce pode comprar arma

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 month ago

How about you Pull your gun and tell them to get the fuck out . That looks like a Threat to your life and with the shit that's going on right now I would Shoot !... I have Had to Shoot at people Before Been Shot at Quite a few times And i'm still here ! ( The Quick and the Dead )...... Choose !

LoboBlanco
LoboBlanco 1 month ago

Yeah, let's see if any of them are willing to die for their "Queen"

LoboBlanco
LoboBlanco 1 month ago

That's a Queen?? LOL! That was cringy. He probably should have had the gun in his hand and not let anyone behind the counter.

Alpha Male Lifestyle

I did a lot of acting out in Hollywood some of this stuff might be stsged

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 month ago

Hay man give me a list of movies your in i would like to see how you look on the big screen . My step son was in the movie fox fire .