THE IGNORED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST MEN AROUND THE WORLD - "COMPILATION".. [MGTOW]

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 01 Aug 2020 / In Travel & Events

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣One of my best videos, make sure you don't miss it !

Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

raghunath
raghunath 5 months ago

man my blood boils by watching this

AladinDarkness
AladinDarkness 5 months ago

I'm allergic to smoke.
One night I woke up about 3 AM coughing up blood.
The Ex was laying next to me, blowing cigarette smoke in my face, and she whispered "I'm going to kill you!"
I lay there thinking about how much richer her life was with me in it until it was time to get up, then I took my prize possessions and left, never to acknowledge that Cunt again.
Moving and losing everything was better than losing my life...
P.S. If she would have hit me, I would have left her then.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 5 months ago

Those abusive cunts deserve the worst to happen to them.

Chad Hart
Chad Hart 5 months ago

This stuff disgusts me, unfortunately it happens all the time. Women beat the man then call the cops because she knows the police are on her side. Don't live with a woman brothers, it's just a lawsuit waiting to happen

Pale_Profit
Pale_Profit 6 months ago

Breaks my heart Everytime.Struggled with this for many years.Thank God I found Mgtow

mrghoster
mrghoster 6 months ago

women are evil satanic CUNT's with no pride or sense of responsibility. MEN say nothing because they still have Pride in being a MAN and a sense of responsibility/ MEN adapt whereas women cannot change or adapt. The MALE is the human in todays world the women the Animal.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

I'm counting my shekels and dinars everyday. My fruitful bountiful labor, and I try to avoid women as much as possible.

Alpha_Male_Lifestyle
Alpha_Male_Lifestyle 6 months ago

convert to Islam and beat the bitch it's your right

Doggk
Doggk 6 months ago

Islam doesn't teach you to beat women for such reasons.. Islam teaches you how to find a better and wiser solution istead of using violence.. How people interpret it daily in their lives has nothing to do with what the scriptures say.. Same thing with Christianism and judaism...

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: You know what you have to learn in appropriate times to pimp back hand a hoe that gets out of hand.

Doggk
Doggk 6 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: And what you have to learn is that actions have consequences, beat her and guess where you going ?

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: If she abuses you then you have the right to fight back. Would you rather be murdered by her?

Doggk
Doggk 6 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: If she abuses you, you need to get the fuck out of there, fast ! If you stay there well you gave her the occasion to murder you.. I won't fight back with my hands but with my brains.. That's what Islam, Christianism and Judaism teach you !

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: Religion will not solve anything when she lost her mind and is now on a rampage to murder you until you are dead. Do you think Yehovah will come down on his magical space cruiser from Neburu and shoot a lighting bolt out of his finger with smite power towards her skull?

Doggk
Doggk 6 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Religion will teach you to not date females like that in the first place.. To make sure you don't end up in such situations.. What you still don't understand because of your black pills and your lack of respect for the father.. I guess you skipped the last part of the video otherwise you wouldn't say such ridiculous shit !

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: Oh the father Jehovah, a make believe alien deity from an energy cataclysm invented by simps.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: And let's not forget that simps also said that Moloch/Baphomet/Lucifer is Jehvoah's son.

Doggk
Doggk 6 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Now you ridicule yourself by showing to everyone your lack of wisdom and your lack of knowledge about the subject... Sad...

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: There is no evidence that shows that alien god Jehovah, or his son Lucifer, or any alien deity ever existed. There is evidence that shows that alien deities DO NOT EXIST that being Neburu is not planet X, it is just an energy cataclysm, not a planet.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: There are two synonyms to the word religion. Cult and indoctrination.

bluewaters
bluewaters 4 months ago

@Doggk: if you can keep her in check then you can beat her if she beats you, better yet before she hits you. In the modern secular environment its better to get out before or during when she hits you. Nowadays its better to get out before she goes psycho but you cant always do that so get out asap. Depends how crazy vs how repentant she is, either way works depending on the circumstance. Thats why its better to stay away from crazy and low quality shit

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 6 months ago

wow, ... Personally im like half the size of most of them men and i still dont let women treat me like that, My last interaction with my own mother ended up her kicking and punching me. If it wasn't for the fact the police favour women i would have fucking decked her. Its weird i feel both sympathy and apathy. They shouldn't even interact with women like that unless its family and your in a situation where you cannot go anywhere. When my ex's in the past pushed my i just looked em right in the eyes and said, try me cuz i will knock you the fuck out. So far that worked but as we all know i no longer have that problem/ I am literally a man going my own way and recently i took a step closer to for filling that dream 100%. baby steps but i am getting there. Recently my mum has tried everything through my nan (who i are for) to try and re-establish contact. I dont even wanna walk of or see the cunt again. Ever. As far as i am concerned i never had a mum or dad. just narcissistic selfish humans who used me for their own gains.

This video really hits home and the music made it so much more real. This is a great edit buddy.

ps : if i seen a women with a knife i would put her down no questions asked ASAP. ill deal with the repercussions after

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 6 months ago

@Zerofucks: exactly bro!!!!

Sir
Sir 6 months ago

I've never tolerated physical abuse from any girlfriend/wife. I retaliated every time. After that, they knew to behave and show respect. And the interesting thing is not one of them left the relationship after I put them in their place; they remained with me for quite some time, sometimes for years.

And from my experiences of being alive over 50 years, even with the current laws, I'd say, "Stand up for yourself Men and Never tolerate physical abuse from a Woman or anyone else." It's better to protect yourself & retain your dignity than the alternative and more so when you may be arrested regardless of what you do. So you may as well look out for yourselves because I assure you, society will not.

Anyway, thanks for the video Doggk and all you do. Keep up the good work. Cheers.

bluewaters
bluewaters 4 months ago

if she is worth it beat her put her in her place and stay, if not then leave, if its early on in relationship its usually better to leave, a long relationship better to put her in her place and stay.

Gray Rock Snake
Gray Rock Snake 6 months ago

you dont have to thank us, your work is inspiring and very important. thank YOU

SilvioMK
SilvioMK 6 months ago

That is scary. Our desires are our downfall.

Councilof1
Councilof1 6 months ago

I wouldn't tolerate that shit. Hit me and I'll hit you. Violence breed's violence.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 6 months ago

Slug the bitch.

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED 6 months ago

ONLY because of the state and white knights do women get away with this shit! Equal rights=Equal lefts!

поклоняющийся богу варвар

yep, if you're getting abused but can't do anything back, just leave the relationship !!!