The Harsh Dating Reality Str8t Men Must Accept In The West

Alpha Male Lifestyle
Published on 19 Sep 2020 / In People & Blogs

update

Bill
Bill 1 month ago

I typically like your videos and you often make some good points. I am kind of failing to see your point on this one. Gay guys don't get laid by women, so I'm not sure what examples we can learn from their interactions with them.

I am almost 50 and I've been told that I am above average in the looks department throughout my life I've had some very attractive women approach me. I don't have very much game so I don't have a bunch of experience with how to get women in bed. I have been monk mode for about 15 years now and at my age having never been married and not having kids with a good income I think that most people assume that I am gay. So when I have interactions with women, for example in a working environment, I believe that I usually get treated like a gay man. So I have had interactions with women much like what you describe these gay men to have. The problem is that if I were ever interested in one and gave her any indication that I was interested, even so much as just visually checking her out, then everything would change.

Even if you are not a simp, the second that women realize that you find them attractive they start gaming you and trying to figure out how they can extract the maximum amount of resources from you. Sure if you don't simp out it puts you in a better postion, I'm not saying that you are giving bad advice here. I'm just asking what does the interactions that gay men have with women have to do with how straight men interact with them?

Swagoku666
Swagoku666 1 month ago

do you realize that you have wasted time by not having kid before you become 30?

Bill
Bill 1 month ago

@Swagoku666: LoL.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

the internet spread feminism to every corner of the world. now broke ass jungle Thai and filipina bitches got attitude.

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 1 month ago

Holy shit this short fat filipina chick I used to work with would endlessly hook up with dudes on Tinder. To be fair she was a nice person but still even 2/10 girls just get dicks thrown at them 24/7.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

cunts need to be checked. never simp for pussy, never.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

McDonalds coffee is better

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 1 month ago

I like your channel and content a lot.... Modern Women = Their cunts are not be particularly interesting, full of diseases, and they come with a heap of issues.

Metal_X
Metal_X 1 month ago

high status females are ugly... even with their millions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ they cant make themselves look good so idgaf if they want me... they want homeless diseased genetic rejects? lmao okay...

Jazzipan
Jazzipan 1 month ago

So I'm a short, bald fat guy of South Asian descent. So according to you, how am I supposed to get laid?

Yes MGTOW is good, but being celibate is simply not an option....

Metal_X
Metal_X 1 month ago

lol go to thailand...

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 1 month ago

So guys... My channel is acting up where it has unsubscribed from people without my knowledge and I’m getting sick of having to constantly apologize and resubscribe every my channel acts up; Not only that but I cannot even access the message board which sucks even more.

Alpha Male Lifestyle

check your email

Max_Dominate
Max_Dominate 1 month ago

@1:30 - Sunnyvale. What is blue cube?

Eric
Eric 1 month ago

I am a gay and I agree with a lot of the points except there are two types of gay men from my s experiences with the gay men I met. The first type is gay MRAs like me and another kid I met named Griffen, then there are simps who hang around women, I enjoy hanging around straight men the most because straight men are funnier and generally better people, I a have a few gay male and straight female friends but they are very dramatic sometimes, I do not hang out with lesbians because they are the most annoying cunts I have ever seen.

Iknewit
Iknewit 1 month ago

My brothers wife's daughter got all charmed up and convinced she was a lesbian by a lesbian and destroyed a two kid family and a really great husband. I have a default contempt and suspiscion of them. When I meet a mature lesbian couple my internal question is....." How many lives did you wreck to get here? " The gay men I have know that have ventured into the straight lane have been adventurer's but let the family man keep his life intact.

Eric
Eric 1 month ago

@Iknewit: Yeah lesbians are really annoying and a lot of them tend to hate men. There probably are some good lesbians but most of them aren’t. But there are annoying gay men the want to destroy family’s to. I consider myself progressive but I have respect for traditionalist culture.

Iknewit
Iknewit 1 month ago

About a year or two ago I realized that straight men should marry each other. Sexually it is less than zero because they repulse on another. However, looking at the long game, most couples repulse each other. So no loss there. Two straight men that trust each other could benefit from a legal partner in all the other ways. They just gotta get their pussy from somewhere else and be able to tolerate and perhaps be willing to exploit the perception that they are gay.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

SF rent must be crazy, so Gig economy means "freelance IT"?

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

A muslim with a beard,))) should i be scared)))))))

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

he mgtow.tv owner , can you ban these "get rich sceams" ?

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 1 month ago

Is there a future with women? I don't see anything on the horizon save for storm clouds.

Metal_X
Metal_X 1 month ago

nope... look at them... it is like their souls were sold to satan at birth or they were fed some mental retardation infested food,,,

Don_Ragnar
Don_Ragnar 1 month ago

“It’s a numbers game. Keep cold approaching to infinity and beyond bro.” = Approachcels