Responsive image

The Grim Articles Show (6/22/24) She Refused 5,000 Men, While Another Aims to Sleep With 600!

Published on 22 Jun 2024 / In News & Politics

Yes, folks! It is definitely a women behaving badly episode tonight! Although DP seems to have been a bit smitten with the 33 year old Christian virgin. Also, bacon on ice cream sounds awesome! Just saying.

Responsive image

Lorgar
Lorgar 27 days ago

Hi Grim! Would you want to go in a sex dungeon with me and Voodoo Sunday after TFM's show?

It's imaginary I'll make a RPG game like Dungeon Meshi but instead of cooking we fuck monsters, explore fetishes and share sex pics!

Grims Dungeon Of Degeneracy

I like the idea, but I can't get my discord audio setup to work right on PC. Empress and I were messing with it last time I had her on. It didn't work and we dropped it

Lorgar
Lorgar 25 days ago

@Grims Dungeon Of Degeneracy: What about Mastodon? https://joinmastodon.org/fr

Grims Dungeon Of Degeneracy

@Lorgar: TFM ends at around 3am for me. I really can't be staying up at those hours anymore. I had to set a sleep schedule, so it would be wise for me to join in. I'll see what time he ends and then if I have time, I might be able to jump on.

Lorgar
Lorgar 23 days ago

@Grims Dungeon Of Degeneracy: ok no worries!

Grims Dungeon Of Degeneracy

@Lorgar: I'm signed in, now what?

Lorgar
Lorgar 20 days ago

@Grims Dungeon Of Degeneracy: oups sorry, I could not contact Voodoo, so I assumed he wasn't available.

Lorgar
Lorgar 20 days ago

@Grims Dungeon Of Degeneracy: I'll get in touch with him to find a new appointment, this maybe something that will be better for you!

Lorgar
Lorgar 19 days ago

@Lorgar: ok, he's ok with it. When would be a good time for you? (ps: he wants to do it on Discord, fine by me)

Lorgar
Lorgar 18 days ago

@Grims Dungeon Of Degeneracy: ok, he's ok with it. When would be a good time for you? (ps: he wants to do it on Discord, fine by me)

Lorgar
Lorgar 18 days ago

Lorgar
Lorgar 16 days ago

@Grims Dungeon Of Degeneracy: would be the time right after TFM show good for you?

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 27 days ago

So, that's why there was a Lust Academy! And it's the succumbus too! Yeah, I meant to watch it; I fell asleep after watching the Seven Deadly Sins Prisoner of the Sky movie...

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 27 days ago

Idk remember where you live Grim, but when I lived in the MidWest, we prefered Lee's Chicken over KFC... but I did eat KFC in the Carribean.

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 27 days ago

Damn... nobody liked ChatMcD? Bacon covered icecream? Let's see... it's sugary, salty, and meaty?! I can see why you think it's badass...

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 27 days ago

Great I like it. GenZ hates Israel: They send them to Jewkraine or Israel to fight! They'll shoot the Israelis for the Palestinians! Great fucking idea. .