THE COLLAPSE OF THE AMERICAN DREAM..."INTERESTING".. (USA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 26 Feb 2021 / In How-to & Style

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

xxhellrazorxx911
xxhellrazorxx911 1 month ago

credit was brought in. as a tool. thats what they dont tell the masses. not something for just consumption once u have it paid u use that to build more. they dont want people to know this. but again have u seen it out there. no wonder

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

Very thought provoking.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

This IS the truth in this film, it is so simple to understand, yet the DUMB fucks and their greed and need keeps them imprisoned by their own doing. If everyone took the one big hit and paid off their debt's the Fed would collapse. but sheeple would rather Bleat about it rather than do something about it?

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

One of the Greatest things I've done in my life was about 18 years ago I got rid of all my debt. I have not owed a penny since, I have no card's or stocks and I'm living reasonably well with little money. I cut my cloth to fit my life.

RawTruth00
RawTruth00 2 months ago

BTC

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

As the Great George Carlin said - "To live the american Dream first you have to be ASLEEP"!

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 2 months ago

Ah, I remember this. I think it came as a bouns item packaged with one of Alex Jones's DVDs. Probably still have it laying around somewhere.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Oh yeah I’ve seen this before. This is what helped politically RedPill me.